Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Text message service

EXACTLY Francie, I posted something similar to several of your points in the last few days, AND IMHO whatever monies Adam makes, good for him! Anyway I am able to support him, I will do so.

The neggers here IMO would neg or bash anyone antwhere if things aren't set up exactly the way THEY SEE FIT.

The value we have here , quite obvious to you, myself and many others is not apparent to them..so sad! :D

• 1 year later...

Adam -

Who do I contact to change my platinum VIP member phone number along with the text phone service?  I had signed up for both with a number that no longer exists cause I moved to another state.

Thanks for all you do and your assistance.  Rocky

Rocky,  Click on your profile picture, this will take you to your profile.  Then click on "Edit my Profle" and this will take you to your profile's "General Account Settings" about 1/3 of the way down, you will see "Contact Methods" and the place for the "Phone Number (for VIP text message)".  I hope this helps! :twothumbs: or click on this link: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?&app=core&module=usercp

-

Adam, YOU and your STAFF have been working hard these past years and whatever is requested to make our DV family successful is in (my opinion) awesome and a few $$$ should NOT ever matter. Picking up home phones/Cell phones or any Internet work to make these contacts to thousands...is NOT an easy task to do. Granted in can be done automatically, but the service is coming from you and your staff!  God Bless and Go RV!

Rangers Lead The Way!  whoooa

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, any member can enter their phone number in that section, but here's how it works:

When the RV is announced, the system goes through the members and extracts the numbers ONLY from VIP and Platinum profiles. 

I know it might look like you can sneak it in there even if you're not a VIP member, but don't expect any kind of notifications unless you are VIP at the time the RV is announced.

:twothumbs:

(Also, you will see that it looks like your number is public - it's not. Only you or an admin are able to see the number on your profile)

Nice referance to Roger Miller jeepguy.  As far as the $9.95 for your text message IMO thats not much to ask for everything you've done for all in this investment already. Thanks Adam. GO RV  :tiphat:

• 3 months later...

Mr. Montana, I signed up a while ago and since then i've changed cell numbers. How do I get that changed to my new cell number?  Thank you!  Macsmomalways

Follow the instructions below to change your number.

Rocky,  Click on your profile picture, this will take you to your profile.  Then click on "Edit my Profle" and this will take you to your profile's "General Account Settings" about 1/3 of the way down, you will see "Contact Methods" and the place for the "Phone Number (for VIP text message)".  I hope this helps! :twothumbs: or click on this link: http://dinarvets.com...e&module=usercp

:cowboy2:

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I join the VIP but not sure what to do if there is anyway some one might can help I would appreciate it email is ****@yahoo.com

Edited by TexasGranny
removed email address

I join the VIP but not sure what to do if there is anyway some one might can help I would appreciate it email is ******@yahoo.com

First, go to your profile (click on your name), then on the upper right side of the screen, click on Edit My Profile.

Scroll down to the block for your telephone number - enter your number (this must be a phone that can receive text messages).

Be sure to save.

Then click on the Tab at the top of the forum that says Go To VIP - when VIP section opens, start reading all of the pinned topics - it will take several hours but they are all important.  Also, if you have not already done so, be sure to read Adam's Cash-In Guide and his RV-Intel.

Welcome to VIP

P.S.  I removed your email address for privacy reasons. Please do not post it in the open forum.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Hi Adam,

I have not been here for a while though I always follow your emails and blog posts. Way back when, I thought that I had signed up for a text alert. Yes , No? did the early adopters get Grandfathered in so to speak? thanks in advance- Barb

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam,

I have not been here for a while though I always follow your emails and blog posts. Way back when, I thought that I had signed up for a text alert. Yes , No? did the early adopters get Grandfathered in so to speak? thanks in advance- Barb

If you signed up for it (and paid), then your number is in the Database and you will be notified.

:twothumbs:

Adam, I give you A++++ for everything you do.  I would be floundering like a fish out of water if it were not for the many hours of hard work you and your team have put into this site.  Kudos to you!!

P.S.  I still flounder some, but nearly as much.   :bravo:

• 2 weeks later...

Adam,

Hi! I am having a brain freeze.  I have been searching for your response or someone's response to my post (4th in line) on your break away to address G12LF from this week's chat - & I simply cannot find it. So, I have selected this area on the text service in hopes that it might get a response. The header of the Break away was you started was Platinum + Name Reserve option. I was the 4th post after you, then WC41, then you again, Jayne Teague, edithjimmy, then me (RiniD). I printed it off - it's how I know. 

I hope you can find it because I really am interested in the 1st paragraph on the OSI cost combo if it is or before it is no longer.

And the http://rvintel.com free download location for Platinum VIP members. I seem to be a bit retarded in finding things and my timing with the RV imminent is far from great.  Thank you for you time and patience. 

You really are a great leader. God Bless You!!!  Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

Adam,

Hi! I am having a brain freeze.  I have been searching for your response or someone's response to my post (4th in line) on your break away to address G12LF from this week's chat - & I simply cannot find it. So, I have selected this area on the text service in hopes that it might get a response. The header of the Break away was you started was Platinum + Name Reserve option. I was the 4th post after you, then WC41, then you again, Jayne Teague, edithjimmy, then me (RiniD). I printed it off - it's how I know. 

I hope you can find it because I really am interested in the 1st paragraph on the OSI cost combo if it is or before it is no longer.

And the http://rvintel.com free download location for Platinum VIP members. I seem to be a bit retarded in finding things and my timing with the RV imminent is far from great.  Thank you for you time and patience. 

You really are a great leader. God Bless You!!!  Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

Here is the link to the post you are referring to  http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/192816-platinum-name-reserve-option/

I can not answer your questions regarding OSI in the open forum. The link to Adam's Book RV Intel is in his signature on all of his posts. http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/56890-vips-download-rv-intel-and-the-cash-in-guide-here/

Hi, hoping someone can help me. Been VIP but this evening joined Name Reserve/platinum. Looks like card was charged but got a mailer demon failure response from the offshore Corp address. Did use yahoo. First, do you know if they received name choices/info? And second how to I fix being able to receive further notifications? THC in advance for help:-)

Hi, hoping someone can help me. Been VIP but this evening joined Name Reserve/platinum. Looks like card was charged but got a mailer demon failure response from the offshore Corp address. Did use yahoo. First, do you know if they received name choices/info? And second how to I fix being able to receive further notifications? THC in advance for help:-)

Hello Red, go to this post started by Adam.  He provides instructions on how to fix this.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/94341-whitelist-adams-emails-to-you/#entry767017

-

Markinsa, I'm wondering if Red1560 used the correct email address for the OSI area (mailer demon failure response from the offshore Corp address).   The whitelist will help him to receive Julie's emails but will it actually help when he's sending emails out?  Just thinking outloud here.  

Red1560 - Adam made a post to you in the VIP section that Julie (in his office) was out for a few days but that he would be watching for your OSI order & email.  Perhaps you may want to send him a private message using the PM system (since you are VIP, this system will work for you).  That may, perhaps, get to him faster.  It sounded like he would process it himself and get you in to OSI fast.   Good luck & hope to see you behind the curtain.   :)