Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Text message service

You need to be a little less vague .. WHY is it a bad idea? If the service can be free .. why not?

I was poking fun, but I probably wouldn’t want to advertise free sites on this site if I wanted to remain a good standing member. Adam offers services, yes they are paid. But since they are his services and many believe that they are bar none the best offers in this whole investment, once again i would adervtise free sites or any other site that has anything to do with this invetment on DV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I send text messages all the time with google voice, thats how i communicate with my family and friends while I'm in Afghanistan.

:) I'm ready to go home BTW go RV :(

(edited)

i know a site where you can go to set up group text messages for no fee. just saying.

למה לקחת את ההודעה שלי למטה

What happen to my post???

that's why i didn't post a link.

Edited by nointel

Wow, all of this has got me thinking if Adam needs $ 9.95 and others feel like that is to much and five is better??? I'll beat everyone with $ 4.95 and I'll have my kids send out the texts after I get the Texts from VIP. And they have always said if they had only 25 cents for every text they send they would be rich. So I only have to pay them 25 cents and I keep the rest. So sign up with me and save big bucks but don't expect real quick service and if it says VR instead of RV just assume that one of the kids had a slight TYPO. Oh and please be aware that my kids need to be in bed by 11:30 PM until they rise close to Noon the next day, so no text between those hours. LOL

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Chickenplucker, thanks for the tip - but that service won't cut it.

From the site:

you may have up to 50 subscribers per group.

That's great it's free, but we have several thousand people on the Text Group - this just shows that you get what you pay for. No free service will cover thousands of people in a reliable manner.

And if any of you think it's a better idea to pay someone $5 and then count on their kids to text you from their cell phone... :lmao:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Adam thanks for everything you do to keep us imformed about every thing that is unfolding! and all the manifold benifits that come with this service.........! What every you earn you deserve it.......!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Your math is incorrect.

Every single member will sign up twice and also pay for a friend, which means I'll make well over a million by the end of the day.

Also, everyone who gets the text message owes me a beer. Since I'll never have to buy beer again, this idea is BRILLIANT!!!!

:lol:

Oh, wait... that's not right.

Here's the REAL math:

First I had to invest over $10,000 to get the infrastructure and technology in place.

I also have to pay ongoing maintenance to keep it available 24/7.

Next, less than 5% of the members here will sign up for it.

Finally, I have a very large COST when I send out the text message.

My profit margin is okay, but nowhere near what you just said!

99.9% approval rating by VIP members should tell you something... it's worth every penny according to hundreds of them!

See you in there. :twothumbs:

no offense bud but...Im relatively sure your not doing this out of the goodness of your heart..Im NOT saying your heart doesnt have any..haha.. but,.If you werent making profit being here,I dont think you would be around for long. jus sayin

no offense bud but...Im relatively sure your not doing this out of the goodness of your heart..Im NOT saying your heart doesnt have any..haha.. but,.If you werent making profit being here,I dont think you would be around for long. jus sayin

but..then again maybe you WOULD. I havent made a damn dime off this dinar thing and I keep coming here !! lololol

but..then again maybe you WOULD. I havent made a damn dime off this dinar thing and I keep coming here !! lololol

Don't you think it's worth something just to have a honest person [ADAM], to keep us informed, and guide us as too what we need to do when the R/V happens? I appreciate everything he does to help keep us informed. If we listened to every Tom,****, and Harry giving advice, it would be mass confusion, Just my opinion!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Adam,

When you send me the GOOD NEWS, doesn't matter which was you send it, e-mail, the cheapest way if you like....I just want to know so that for once I can celebrate. After I know how to cash them in :)

Thank you for all the help.

As for getting stuff for free, it's always nice but don't expect to, I just have to pay what I can afford at the moment and hope for the best.

thank you

sunshine67