Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Text message service

Thanks Adam!

I give you an A+ ! - Your service is valuable to me, and I gladly pay for it. Really, I don't care how much money you make, as long as you and your team of experts help me to make more than I have now! I am counting on you guys after the RV. I am thankful for all you continue to do to keep me informed and BALANCED! Thank you!

All My Best!

BocaLinda

PS. I called Bank of America in Boca today, and they gave me their 800# for the currency department. They said they will not deal with Dinars. "Iraq is on the list, as is the India Rubi, so we will not cash that currency". I thought that very, very odd. Do you have info on BOA other than this? BOA is where I have a corporate trust....Thanks....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Adam!

I give you an A+ ! - Your service is valuable to me, and I gladly pay for it. Really, I don't care how much money you make, as long as you and your team of experts help me to make more than I have now! I am counting on you guys after the RV. I am thankful for all you continue to do to keep me informed and BALANCED! Thank you!

All My Best!

BocaLinda

PS. I called Bank of America in Boca today, and they gave me their 800# for the currency department. They said they will not deal with Dinars. "Iraq is on the list, as is the India Rubi, so we will not cash that currency". I thought that very, very odd. Do you have info on BOA other than this? BOA is where I have a corporate trust....Thanks....

Glad to hear those kind of words, BocaLinda, thanks!

Regarding BOA - they will change that policy, just like every other bank, when the situation changes. What they mean is "at this time we don't exchange Iraqi Dinars".

Would you like an instant text message or phone call when

the RV is announced? We have expanded our capabilities and I

am now able to offer this to ALL members, not just VIPs! There

is a one time fee of $9.95 for the service, with nothing more

to pay EVER. Just enter your phone number, make the payment,

and then wait for the message.

P.S. If you think this is a good idea, please give me a + rating.

If you think everything should be given to you for free, please give me a - rating.

Let's see which way this forum leans... freeloaders or not. :D

Hello Adam:

You have my A+ !

My son and I are osi/ogit . He is in New york now for work. He is not VIP or member at Dv. Only say "Mom ...what's Adam saying...Mom... what is going on in DV !. :rolls eyes: :D

So I want to buy the second phone # and put his phone number.

My quetion is :

I will fill out all the info with his name and phone # but I will pay with my card so it will not match his info and the form asks me for a password ....

i don't want to mess up .. so I need your directions...

or do i just put my email & info with his phone # but not his email ... will it be the same ?

thank you adam for all you do for us !!!

PS: i couldn't download the pic of my dinars to be certified!!! as i am OGIT ..maybe you can do for me? ..it's possible..if not..no problem ..ty

Of course you will all get your money back when there is no RV and no need for a text message. Heck, I could send you all one from my personal cell phone because I have unlimited text messaging. As I'm sure the big guy does too. Not trying to pick on Adam, he's one of the reasons I got into this investment. However I see a lot about the VIP service and am very well aware that it is there if I decide to join, but don't necessarily need to read about it every day. The service is only beneficial IF there is an RV that turns out to be profitable, now lets say there is no RV or a Lop, etc..etc...then would there be a refund of the money since no service was actually provided? I could teach you all how to butcher a hog, but if there are no hogs then it doesn't really matter. I realize that Adams possey will go to town on me for this one and that's fine, because there is nothing wrong with thinking outside the box as far as I'm concerned. I just feel this whole thing is based on what IF. Now can the same be said for just about every other investment, a little bit I suppose, but not really. Now to answer the question as to why I am here. Because I want to get rich overnight just like the rest of you. However if that plan doesn't work out, I still have my family, health, pension, etc.. to fall back on. So I guess we shall see. I haven't really be involved with this for very long, but I do know how to use the internet and it seems like a lot of the stuff we are hearing today, is the same stuff that many were hearing 6 years ago, then 4 years ago, then 2 and so on and so forth. I haven't read anything at all since I have been a part of this that leads me to believe there is going to be an RV. Scooter has put a lot of effort into his work and man that had to take a lot of time, but it is after all just opinion and guesses. I am in this for the long haul and realize that it may take a lot more time than many of us want it to, but what else do we have with this but time? I promised myself I was going to take a step back from reading all of these rumors and not get all wrapped up in them, but one of these days one of these rumors just might be right and when that happens many of you will be getting a text message, but I will go ahead and see it on the forex and all over the news. Also..if it does RV at any decent rate, please take the time to send me an " I told you so"! Because I seriously want to be wrong!!

• Upvote 1

Of course you will all get your money back when there is no RV and no need for a text message. Heck, I could send you all one from my personal cell phone because I have unlimited text messaging. As I'm sure the big guy does too. Not trying to pick on Adam, he's one of the reasons I got into this investment. However I see a lot about the VIP service and am very well aware that it is there if I decide to join, but don't necessarily need to read about it every day. The service is only beneficial IF there is an RV that turns out to be profitable, now lets say there is no RV or a Lop, etc..etc...then would there be a refund of the money since no service was actually provided?

Actually I had to invest over $10,000 to get this texting system in place - there will be no refunds, I have to cover my costs whether there is an RV or not.

Hello Adam:

You have my A+ !

My son and I are osi/ogit . He is in New york now for work. He is not VIP or member at Dv. Only say "Mom ...what's Adam saying...Mom... what is going on in DV !. :rolls eyes: :D

So I want to buy the second phone # and put his phone number.

My quetion is :

I will fill out all the info with his name and phone # but I will pay with my card so it will not match his info and the form asks me for a password ....

i don't want to mess up .. so I need your directions...

or do i just put my email & info with his phone # but not his email ... will it be the same ?

thank you adam for all you do for us !!!

PS: i couldn't download the pic of my dinars to be certified!!! as i am OGIT ..maybe you can do for me? ..it's possible..if not..no problem ..ty

No problem, just enter his phone number in the phone number area and that is the number that will get the text, regardless of who paid. :twothumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Please don't take this comment wrong because I am saying it with a smile and a laugh, but I look forward to the day when this service is NOT NEEDED, PERIOD!!!!! :)

I love the texting Idea. $4.95 seems more reasonable to get one text.

I'd hazard to say you would get well more than twice the subscribers at $4.95

Adam, As a VIP member who will get this as part of the VIP package, I appaude you on making this offer at such a low price. You could very easily said you have to be a VIP member or raised the price much higher. At this price and considering the potential profit from the RV , this is truly a bargain IMO. Thanks for all you do.

Rozman

Wait a minute...I thought it was LEGAL in the United States to make a profit. WHY are so many bashing Adam for this?? I am a VIP because I think I receive a reasonable return in value for my VIP investment. I honestly don't care how much Adam profits...I only care about the bang for my buck....and I AM NOT A FREELOADER!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I'd hazard to say you would get well more than twice the subscribers at $4.95

I would lose $2.05 per subscriber at that rate. :)

Although it might be cool to get twice as many people on the text notification list... I'm not willing to lose money to do it.

Cheers. :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

• 4 weeks later...

A-...This should be free! If you can send out an email you can send out a Text Message.

i know a site where you can go to set up group text messages for no fee. just saying.

• Upvote 3