Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Text message service

Adam,, Thanks for that option but I am in Iraq and don't get Txt so I will have to look forwards to your email..

Thanks again Adam for helping us thru this ..

Go Rv

God Bless Us All...

God Bless America

Not a problem, Thank YOU for being over there!

There is also an option to get a regular phone call, with a recorded message. Just an FYI.

• Upvote 13

Would you like an instant text message or phone call when

the RV is announced? We have expanded our capabilities and I

am now able to offer this to ALL members, not just VIPs! There

is a one time fee of $9.95 for the service, with nothing more

to pay EVER. Just enter your phone number, make the payment,

and then wait for the message.

Adam, thank you for all that you do for your recently reported 43,000 forum/newsletter subcribers. I got a lot out of your book and your chats recently have been well done.

I wonder if it's out of line to do a little math here: 43,000 subscribers X $9.95 = $427,850 in revenue to you. Not likely that all of us will sign on for the txt message, but what if half of us did? Still a pretty nice number. What if only 25% of us signed up to receive the txt notification? Still great. I realize that you have overhead expenses.

This is a great business, Adam -- good for you! Presently, I am moving more and more of my own business to the web and doing more and more internet marketing (and blogging) so I truly admire how you have put your business together. I've learned from it.

I'm not sure if many people on this board have thought of it this way (above) so I thought the board might be interested in the 'nuts and bolts' of IQD advising through DV.

I'm still not a VIP member, but I believe that I'll join by June 1st for at least 3 months in order to review all that is available. Thanks again.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

On_Reserve,

It is very likely that Adam may benefit from the services he provides... But one must "also" consider, that we can not only thank him for what he offers (Website, forums, chats, information), but the VIPs who also help pay the bills to keep this place running smoothly.

Therefore, VIPs should benefit from what regular members receive.

And in the end, from what I see, VIPs will win the most in the end.

As for the $9.95, Adam may only see a small fraction of profit from that, if that..... But its a beneficial tool for all of us who wish to take and use that tool.

Thanks Adam for all you do.. :)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Adam, Thanks for what you do and for having this site. I for one don't care if you make a million or two, plus, so be it, it's a brilliant idea for you to have gotten into this venture in this way, wish I had thought of it. I like the way you run it. I like the structure and format. I say, make what you can. If people are willing to pay for the service at a reasonable price, make what you can. From covering the cost to a big 'ol profit. Good for you. Thanks again. Have good day!

• Upvote 5

Thanks Adam, but I think I'll just hang on to my VIP. My post RV plans consist of a bit more than a text message. ( Still expect one though)!! If all someone wants post RV is an umbrella drink, then overall a good idea. As for me, I intend to invest wisely, so VIP it is.

RSS

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam, but I think I'll just hang on to my VIP. My post RV plans consist of a bit more than a text message. ( Still expect one though)!! If all someone wants post RV is an umbrella drink, then overall a good idea. As for me, I intend to invest wisely, so VIP it is.

RSS

This service is already included in your VIP membership, so of course!

If you wanted to add another number, you can do so for a one-time fee of $9.95. If you only have one main phone, and it is entered as described in the VIP section here, then you have nothing else you need to do.

Cheers!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the support, all. I'm truly looking forward to the day when THIS particular service is used!!!!

:tiphat:

Please don't take this comment wrong because I am saying it with a smile and a laugh, but I look forward to the day when this service is NOT NEEDED, PERIOD!!!!! :)

I love the texting Idea. $4.95 seems more reasonable to get one text.

• Upvote 1

Adam . . . you definately deserve a plus . . . and there is certainly nothing wrong with you making a profit! Thank you for all that you have invested in us . . . I really appreciate it!

• Upvote 1

Adam,

I don't post much, I mostly just read and try to learn but I feel like I need to do my part in encouraging you and dissing the negative people on here.

I get concerned that you aren't making money and you won't be here anymore and that would be disastrous IMO, at least for me, and I am sure so many others. I'm praying you will make a bundle plus more! You have given us the only site that is "all the time dependable" and the BEST MODS ever so it is more than well deserved on your part.

As far as I'm concerned the VIP price is VERY affordable (thank you) and for what we will be able to use it for after the rv (which it's generally for) makes it "PRICELESS." :lol:

I don't care what cheap, greedy, uninformed people say and I am praying that it won't have any negative effect on you at all.

Keep the Faith and please keep up the better than great professional and informative work here on DV.

God Bless you and your family.

gp49

• Upvote 3

i have to add my 2cents. it is rare that you find anyone willing to share their knowledge. thanks to Adam, we are well informed and will have post RV opportunities we would never have thought of. most people keep the good knowledge they get, close to their chest. Adam is a rare individual and because of his generosity, i will have to find ways to 'pass it on'...i am ready to pass it on.

Your math is incorrect.

Every single member will sign up twice and also pay for a friend, which means I'll make well over a million by the end of the day.

Also, everyone who gets the text message owes me a beer. Since I'll never have to buy beer again, this idea is BRILLIANT!!!!

:lol:

Oh, wait... that's not right.

Here's the REAL math:

First I had to invest over $10,000 to get the infrastructure and technology in place.

I also have to pay ongoing maintenance to keep it available 24/7.

Next, less than 5% of the members here will sign up for it.

Finally, I have a very large COST when I send out the text message.

My profit margin is okay, but nowhere near what you just said!

99.9% approval rating by VIP members should tell you something... it's worth every penny according to hundreds of them!

See you in there. :twothumbs:

It's ok to make a profit. This country was built on that until we became an entitlement society. Keep making money!

• Upvote 3

Someone mentioned that $5 would seem more reasonable. I agree, and if I could do it for that price I would. As it stands, I am still in the red on this project and probably will be for a couple more weeks until more people sign up for it. I don't mind, because if the RV hits before then.... I can afford to take a loss on it. If the RV takes longer, I will eventually break even and then make a small profit in the long run. (the very long run... my numbers show me it will be several months before I see a profit on this type of service.)

The bottom line is I have created something here that fills a need for many people, at a very small price. $10 really isn't that much more than $5... and if this service gets you to the checkout line faster, I think a $5 bill is going to be the smallest of your worries!

It's ok to make a profit. This country was built on that until we became an entitlement society. Keep making money!

:lol: I completely agree, and I wouldn't take the time away from my family and other endeavors if I wasn't making some money here!

I was just pointing out that I won't make anywhere near 500k :lol:

(Although it would be nice. Any of you are free to donate the balance to get me there! :D )

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

wait wait wait there is a free loaders area :o does that come with box cars ,,or trailers for sale or rent----rooms to let--50 cent----hahahahahahah hey adam if your text message will come any faster---i`ll pitch in again------> tomorrow will be fine ;)

• Upvote 2

Someone mentioned that $5 would seem more reasonable. I agree, and if I could do it for that price I would. As it stands, I am still in the red on this project and probably will be for a couple more weeks until more people sign up for it. I don't mind, because if the RV hits before then.... I can afford to take a loss on it. If the RV takes longer, I will eventually break even and then make a small profit in the long run. (the very long run... my numbers show me it will be several months before I see a profit on this type of service.)

The bottom line is I have created something here that fills a need for many people, at a very small price. $10 really isn't that much more than $5... and if this service gets you to the checkout line faster, I think a $5 bill is going to be the smallest of your worries!

:lol: I completely agree, and I wouldn't take the time away from my family and other endeavors if I wasn't making some money here!

I was just pointing out that I won't make anywhere near 500k :lol:

(Although it would be nice. Any of you are free to donate the balance to get me there! :D )

I can honestly say I would pay $9.95 to hear it from Adam. At least I would know it was true, lol!!! :D

• Upvote 2

Adam ...

I don't have the kind of cel that texts, and the cel I have is only turned on when I go out of the house. So that wouldn't be an option for me.

I also don't really want a phone call with a recording ... too many of those to start with, telemarketers ... I am conditioned to just hang up.

For me the email notification is great ... if I am not on the forum when the announcement is made ... :)

As for this being a good idea, I think it is. There are those who are so plugged into the world with their electronic toys that this will be just exactly what they want. And the price is not outrageous.

I am pleased you made a point of how this site and the services you offer do cost you. They are not free. People tend to think they are "owed" something from the forum just because it exists. I don't get that at all. You provide a great opportunitiy for people on two levels ... the basic information sharing and commiserating level, and the VIP, more professional post RV and broader information sharing level. You must take in enough income to cover the cost of providing the services you bring to us. You are entitled to make more than that to cover your time and expertise. We cannot all come up with your kind of information, experience, contacts and educated opinion. You offer that to us. We should be making it worth your while in more than just a "good guy sharing" kind of way. So, I tips me lid to ya ...

smee2

• Upvote 3

It is great that you have the insight and the courage to follow up on what you see as beneficial to so many. It is an option and as any other company does in this country, you are asking to get paid to cover your expenses and make a little profit. There is a risk for you and people should recognize that, if it were to RV tomorrow you would take a loss. Of course a good RV will take care of that. Thanks for what you do for all. GO RV!!!

• Upvote 2

I dont know how to ask you this question. I read the Iraqi papers, so thanks dont need a call.

Here is my question.

I really give everyone a lot of respect with how they run these sites. Its takes a lot of time, money and info gathering. I have been a member of the People Dinar site for about 5 months now, and recent postings just didnt sit well with me and I started venturing out and joined about 5 other sites, to see if intel matches. I just joined your site yesterday. So far, I like another site and a fellow named Breitling who does audio posts on another site, I'm just getting the feel of this site, but I'm finding out that not much people know who steve1 is, and I'm trying to get my brother to venture , but he just loves steve1 posts, I think he is brainwashed.. Am I doing the best thing, I'm reading Iraqi news all the time, breitling has told us what to look for in the news, like passing of laws , contracts and so forth. I have a lot to use here on your site, and so far I'm quite impressed.. been in this investment a few years, just got on internet about 9 months ago because of changes in Iraqs government or the forming of one. if you have time, would love a comment, so i can get my brother to sleep everynight. Chillout

Thanks for the support, all. I'm truly looking forward to the day when THIS particular service is used!!!!

Thanks Adam for all you do for us.....I'm looking forward to waking up and finding that text from you. Hope it's soon :)

• Upvote 1