Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Another Lie from the U.S gov.***

easyrider

WOW, For me I guess my issue is this; where does this leave us Standing here at home if in fact this is true? I mean where would you start to dismantle the "SYSTEM" and those behind it if this were all true? The government right now already controls every aspect of our daily living in life. The link you have posted for me creates a picture of this great country that I so Love that is mind blowing. Personally I just do not know how to respond to something like this, it shakes your very core of being an American to even ponder this material. I'm left confused in all that he said, can this really be happening to us? JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 2

WOW, For me I guess my issue is this; where does this leave us Standing here at home if in fact this is true? I mean where would you start to dismantle the "SYSTEM" and those behind it if this were all true? The government right now already controls every aspect of our daily living in life. The link you have posted for me creates a picture of this great country that I so Love that is mind blowing. Personally I just do not know how to respond to something like this, it shakes your very core of being an American to even ponder this material. I'm left confused in all that he said, can this really be happening to us? JMO. Peace.

I'm with you Bang i dont wanna believe it either but the truth is the gov. has lied to us many times but people are so caught up in daily life they dont see nor do they care and they get away free undetected. So for me this really started to make me think is FEAR what they want because this is a great way to put fear in the american people. Very sad.

I guess if you look at the evidence presented as truth I have to agree with Mr. Jones. What I have a problem wrapping my arms around....OBL....How do you account for the government of Pakistan being so upset about the raid. how do you accout for the wives of OBL being in police custody? shot as indicated in initial assessment. Moreover, how do you account for the Navy Seal assessment of what happened? I guess the problem is... I've listened to some of Mr. Jones Youtube submissions and I have to wonder what his agenda is, and I would have a hard time with his veracity, even if his tongue came notorized. just saying

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm with you Bang i dont wanna believe it either but the truth is the gov. has lied to us many times but people are so caught up in daily life they dont see nor do they care and they get away free undetected. So for me this really started to make me think is FEAR what they want because this is a great way to put fear in the american people. Very sad.

Fear=control

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think". Adolf Hitler

"Through clever and constant application of propaganda people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise."

Adolf Hitler

"The size of the lie is a definite factor in causing it to be believed, for the vast masses of a nation are in the depths of their hearts more easily deceived than they are consciously and intentionally bad. The primitive simplicity of their minds renders them a more easy prey to a big lie than a small one, for they themselves often tell little lies, but would be ashamed to tell big lies". Adolf Hitler

Just sayin'

The general population just continues to bury their heads in the sand and simply ignore the sad reality of what our GOV does.

Unless it directly effects someone, they just don't give a shiite.

How many times have we seen someone that IS educated on these issues just get blown off as "alarmists" ??

we have been subjected to slow, methodical conditioning for so long that we just don't see how badly the GOV is stripping away our rights as citizens.

we could post here all day long with articles that should scare the public right out of their shoes but what good is it if nobody really wakes up and takes a stand?

One of the latest, taking away our right to bear arms, is just being dismissed as fantasy.

Look again, Canada did something similar didn't they?

When will "The People" grow a spine and stand together???

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Keep in mind that Alex Jones' site, info wars, repeatedly advances the 'facts' showing that 911 was an inside job. Alex Jones also has 'proof' that GHW Bush directly supervised the assasination of JFK. I certainly cannot 'prove' otherwise.

But if all that Alex Jones says on his internet channel is true, then when the IQD RV's we are all basically sitting on blood money, aren't we? And It naturally follows that, according to Alex Jones, the sacrifice of our honorable military men and women (and their families) is bulls**t and a waste ...

Conspiracy theories like this will sap your energy and remove you from what's important in your lives.

Without question, there is a lot we do not know and understand about the government umbrella under which we live.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The reason that it is so hard for US citizens to understand that our government could conceal the truth from us is simple. We start indoctrinating our children literally from birth to do as they are told. We are taught that the thing to do is to get an education so that we can get a job. While getting that education we are taught to follow the rules. We are taught to get married and have children and this insures that we will have a work force in the future. We are told that we have freedoms but the truth is we lose more of our freedoms with every passing year. Our government only tells us what they want us to know. Plain and simple.

Anyone that has been in the military is familiar with the term "Need to know". In the military you are not afforded information unless you have a need to know. Then the only information you will receive about any mission or subject is just that which will pertain to you completing that mission. The governments main objective is civil obedience. They have got to keep order.

In the 60's in the height of the hippy movement our government decided to start adding fluorine to our water, under the auspices that it we needed it for the health of our teeth. Now if you think that the government is concerned about your teeth then it might be time to wake up, as you are dreaming. The reason they add fluorine to the water is because it has a calming effect. Studies have been done to prove this.

If they were to release certain information to the masses there would be pandemonium. The government tried very hard to keep secret the fact that they were building internment camps all across the nation, but this information was leaked. These camps started being built after WW11 and are kept up to this day. The government has in fact been building underground bunkers as well. The size of these bunkers would baffle most Americans. They are not the size of buildings but in fact are large underground cities. They are capable of sustaining life for years. Food can be grown, animals raised, water, electric produced etc all underground. Why, you might ask would our government keep this information from the masses? It is simple. There is not room for everyone. When the time comes that it is necessary to go underground, it will only be those in the know who will be accepted. Once the entry is sealed, there will be no one in or out after that. Don't believe it, you might want to travel to the Denver Airport. Looking out from the Denver Airport you will see dump truck load after dump truck load of rock. These loads are piled one next to the other as far as you can see. This rock was removed from the underground bunker. Looking at the piles, one gets the sense of just how large this facility is. The fact that they built there was by design. It is centrally located and those in the know will be able to fly in literally undetected by the masses.

If you want to do some research, look at what it is the government might need to build underground bunkers for. Then if you have some extra time try looking into the ton's of gold that China loaned our country towards the end of the great depression. China is the only reason that we were able to save our economy then. That gold was loaned to the US government on a 75 year loan. Guess what, that gold is due to be paid back soon. Look into where that gold was stored and that will give you some insight as to what our government is cable of keeping from the American people.

My apologies for carrying on so long, but this subject strikes a nerve with me. These are just a few examples of the deceptions that have been fed to the American people. The list of lies is staggering.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The reason that it is so hard for US citizens to understand that our government could conceal the truth from us is simple. We start indoctrinating our children literally from birth to do as they are told. We are taught that the thing to do is to get an education so that we can get a job. While getting that education we are taught to follow the rules. We are taught to get married and have children and this insures that we will have a work force in the future. We are told that we have freedoms but the truth is we lose more of our freedoms with every passing year. Our government only tells us what they want us to know. Plain and simple.

Anyone that has been in the military is familiar with the term "Need to know". In the military you are not afforded information unless you have a need to know. Then the only information you will receive about any mission or subject is just that which will pertain to you completing that mission. The governments main objective is civil obedience. They have got to keep order.

In the 60's in the height of the hippy movement our government decided to start adding fluorine to our water, under the auspices that it we needed it for the health of our teeth. Now if you think that the government is concerned about your teeth then it might be time to wake up, as you are dreaming. The reason they add fluorine to the water is because it has a calming effect. Studies have been done to prove this.

If they were to release certain information to the masses there would be pandemonium. The government tried very hard to keep secret the fact that they were building internment camps all across the nation, but this information was leaked. These camps started being built after WW11 and are kept up to this day. The government has in fact been building underground bunkers as well. The size of these bunkers would baffle most Americans. They are not the size of buildings but in fact are large underground cities. They are capable of sustaining life for years. Food can be grown, animals raised, water, electric produced etc all underground. Why, you might ask would our government keep this information from the masses? It is simple. There is not room for everyone. When the time comes that it is necessary to go underground, it will only be those in the know who will be accepted. Once the entry is sealed, there will be no one in or out after that. Don't believe it, you might want to travel to the Denver Airport. Looking out from the Denver Airport you will see dump truck load after dump truck load of rock. These loads are piled one next to the other as far as you can see. This rock was removed from the underground bunker. Looking at the piles, one gets the sense of just how large this facility is. The fact that they built there was by design. It is centrally located and those in the know will be able to fly in literally undetected by the masses.

If you want to do some research, look at what it is the government might need to build underground bunkers for. Then if you have some extra time try looking into the ton's of gold that China loaned our country towards the end of the great depression. China is the only reason that we were able to save our economy then. That gold was loaned to the US government on a 75 year loan. Guess what, that gold is due to be paid back soon. Look into where that gold was stored and that will give you some insight as to what our government is cable of keeping from the American people.

My apologies for carrying on so long, but this subject strikes a nerve with me. These are just a few examples of the deceptions that have been fed to the American people. The list of lies is staggering.

Please provide link(s) to substantiate your claims.

I live near the Denver airport (DIA) and I have never seen anything like what you describe since the airport was completed in 1995. I DO agree that the fluoridation of our drinking water is a ruse.

TS

The reason they add fluorine to the water is because it has a calming effect. Studies have been done to prove this.

I knew it, the water IS the koolaide. Seriously though, great post.

And thanks for the thread ER...

The sad fact is the majority of Americans today care more about who won on dancing with the stars than what our goverment is doing. People need to wake up and understand that we have already lost most of our rights due to the patriot act. The only way they can win is if we let them.Once you relize the truth, let others know. Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither. Thomas jefferson.

Thanks easy for this sad but enlightening perspective. Hopefully our gov will wake up and try to help the country instead at some point!

thats the bad thing they are workin behind the scene to destroy america its like world war three is happening under our noses if we straight up mdont vote this gov out were done just think wehat obama will do to this country after hes not worrie about reelection i think this is the most important election in us history????

hes communist he killed murdered this man for his own gain ive always said obl should have had a trial, good or bad well never know now this world is insane partly our faultsd we put thes criminals in power if we dont take thwem out of power we are just as guilty as the ones who pulled the trigger????

Underground bunkers http://2012base.com/Survival_Bunkers/Secret_Government_Bunkers/

I did a quick search. When I said do some research I meant you not me. lol

I understood what you meant, spec, when you recommended that I do research ... but it is necessary that YOU provide the foundation for the assertions that YOU make. I provided a bit of anecdotal evidence given that I live in the specific area that you referenced (North Denver Metro basically). The website you provided doesn't really support your claim of underground cities/societies/civilizations ...

I am not necessarily a skeptic, but there has to be better support (give me something!) for these claims. There's too much of this type of opinion spreading on DV without a kernal of evidence. To get back to the original post ... Alex Jones does provide evidence of his claims -- outlandish as most of it might be -- then an individual listening decides its merit.

Our Government often provides pretty outlandish evidence of its claims as well ... so who to believe?

TS