Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Us withdrawal may be delayed two months

Us withdrawal may be delayed two months

The date of publishing 12/05/2011 06:30 AM

Baghdad (agencies): A coalition said the rule of law, Hady Al-Daraji, the extension of the US forces to the month of February, 2012 to transport the military equipment According to as saying. Al-Daraji Said in a statement to all of Iraq [where] that "the prime minister agreed to U.S. troops would remain in Iraq until the month of February 2012, in order to transport military equipment in response to the request of the US side," he said. It is worth mentioning that the security agreement signed between Baghdad and Washington at the end of the second of the Year 2008 must be made to withdraw all the forces of the United States of all land and water and in Iraq no later than 31 December next year, 2011, was pulled out by the forces of the United States fighter under the Convention of cities and villages and towns in Iraq June 30, 2009.

http://www.babnews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=38965

THE FAT BOY SADR DOESNT LIKE THIS----I BET

LMAO!!! My only regret is we didn't kill him the other day!!!! Well, I guess if were going to continue the war on terror we do need someone new to hate right? Congrats Sadr your now officially Binladen's replacement. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 1