Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Longfellow - One Hell of A Rumor!!!

mort

I read the rumors as a way to pass the day and chuckle but at the same time hope their right......this made me think of the lady a few month's ago who was going to write checks to pay off all the family bills. Amounted to like $750,000......wonder if she did and what happened when they bounced on that "guaranteed" information.

But we can site here and read......and hope....

I am simply passing on rumor, this is the rumor section is it not? I am pasting from the iphone whilst on the train, so I apologise for any spelling errors.

And by the way, I dont blow anything!!

Pay no attention to some of these neophytes Mort. They where probably dropped on their heads as children, thx for the post bra.

Last rumor from Mr. Deeds. I still find this line classic though:

At that time the rate was $4.20, now it is $4.40

Look at it this way, if it was so called "done", a rate would be set not moving each time they post.

* Longfellow Rumor: Planet Dinar 5/7/11

May 7th, 2011 07:51 am · Posted in DOOZIES 2:39 AM [Txsun] Longfellow INTEL from Planet Dinar….12:34 AM

[riskyroad] he texted me @12:31 pm, he was in NY waiting for his flight to Italy in 1 hour…. this is what he wrote….

[Longfellow] both my guys are saying they are being told this weekend…. with a rate in the $.@( range he called me right after and said it will happen by the time I come back from Italy…. I will be coming back to a whole new world. it was pretty exciting.

• Upvote 1

Pay no attention to some of these neophytes Mort. They where probably dropped on their heads as children, thx for the post bra.

Just so we are all CLEAR on the whole credibility issue. Common sense says that anytime someone or anyonecan make up a screen name and post ANYTHING at will then line between fantasy and reality is blurred beyond recognition.

• Upvote 1

So, instead of putting this guy on a spit and roasting him, let's just go with the flow. IMHO, the fact that many different sources are all talking about the same numbers are exciting.

End Quote

I'm sorry to rain on your parade but honestly ... the mere fact "that many different sources are all talking about the same numbers" doesn't mean squat. .The same happened zillions of times already and nothing ever came out of it anyway....So the fact in itself means jack, I'm afraid.

I see what he is saying! He is saying that the in-country RV has occured and that FOREX will be showing it on their back-boards on Sunday with a Monday cash-in for the rest of the world... wink.gif

GO RV! rolleyes.gif

Someone explain to me how you RV some of your money but not the rest? ...in country RV?

(Sir we have a BO-gie on the radar)ohmy.gif

This is from some guy called Longfellow from another site. Do people actualy believe this crap?

Things are getting interesting, VIPs and there support people cashed in this morning at a rate of $4.40. <_< We will see it possibly today but for sure by the time I get back from Italy on the 16th. Maybe I should swing buy and order my buddies gift before I leave for supplying me with all this intel. Lets see the Red Convert or Black California Ferrari? Buckle up its go time. Go big or Go Home, Go RV

Yes, there are people out there that only have the gift that God gave them. Problem is that individuals like you keep recycling bogus information like this.

And silly people believe it that don't know better. Silly? Who is really the silly one? You know better, don't you?

• Downvote 1

The only thing that I find interesting is I have seen the $4.40 from many different people on several of the sites over the past 48 hours. So, is it possible that the "Intel" from all these people are finally starting to match? At some point of time it absolutely has to match unless everyone that posts on these forums are lying and I just refused to believe that is the case.

So, instead of putting this guy on a spit and roasting him, let's just go with the flow. IMHO, the fact that many different sources are all talking about the same numbers are exciting.

Just my thought.

Have a great day!!!

Drummer boy, I understand your want to go with the flow and not bash. I get a little tired of the bashing aswell. However, if you just go with the flow and allow the landish remarks to be made then all the newbies come on here read it, think its going to hit and then got nuts. buy a bunch of dinar and then months after the dinar does not hit then people will start to sell dinar back to the dealers, the dealers don't want that and then they will close up shop and fly the coupe! oh wait that has already happend because we are calling peoples bluffs!

I want a photo op of nancy pelosi over there surely a representative and the projected thousands of media personel this should be something easy to pull off right?

Ok PUMPERS here is what I heard from my mailman that knows a guy that he deliever's too that his son-inlaw that knows the grandfather of a banker that has a step son and his girlfriend's godfather knows a used car salesman said it will RV soon very soon at $5.86 today and if not then it will be $6.22 on Monday with a 8.5% interest from today. so PUMPERS expand from that.

GO RED WINGS

• Upvote 1

I think the fact that so many guru's are giving similar intel that the RV will be $4.40 is more of an indicator that all of the guru's are actually one in the same person...is it just me or does the language always seem to be about the same too (hokey, broken, and almost euphoric)?

• Upvote 2

This is from some guy called Longfellow from another site. Do people actualy believe this crap?

Things are getting interesting, VIPs and there support people cashed in this morning at a rate of $4.40. <_< We will see it possibly today but for sure by the time I get back from Italy on the 16th. Maybe I should swing buy and order my buddies gift before I leave for supplying me with all this intel. Lets see the Red Convert or Black California Ferrari? Buckle up its go time. Go big or Go Home, Go RV

$4.40 LMAO

• Upvote 1

I see what he is saying! He is saying that the in-country RV has occured and that FOREX will be showing it on their back-boards on Sunday with a Monday cash-in for the rest of the world... ;)

GO RV! :rolleyes:

IDK, yes or no. BUT, anyone who thinks that "certain folks" WOULDN'T be allowed to cash in first, well, with respect, I don't think they know how the world works. The "elite" that we talk about so much ARE elite, and they are afforded "dibs" when it comes to things like this. Seriously. Just like they get VIP parking at events, and other "perks" associated with positions of stature.

It would not surprise me in the very least. And although it might not be announced as we see it now in this post, I firmly believe there is an elite group of people who will be allowed to cash in before we "commoners." Imho, you're crazy if you don't think this is true. Still, if we get the same rate that they do, WHO GIVES A RIP? I have no desire to jump up and down and say "Look at ME! I was one of the VERY FIRST!! Woohoo!" Big deal. Who wants to be an elitist jacka$$ anyway? Not me.

I see what he is saying! He is saying that the in-country RV has occured and that FOREX will be showing it on their back-boards on Sunday with a Monday cash-in for the rest of the world... ;)

GO RV! :rolleyes:

Edited by Vinman33

The only thing that I find interesting is I have seen the $4.40 from many different people on several of the sites over the past 48 hours. So, is it possible that the "Intel" from all these people are finally starting to match? At some point of time it absolutely has to match unless everyone that posts on these forums are lying and I just refused to believe that is the case.

Just my thought.

Have a great day!!!

My personal opinion is that all of these so called "Gurus" are getting their information from each other and/or from each other's "sources" which is why their information matches. Some of the "gurus" may have good intentions, others may have a big ego and love the fact that they have a following of people who hang on to every word they say, and then there are the "gurus" who are possibly there to "*pump" up the sales for some of the dealers. *However, I never did understand how somebody could "pump" sales if they don't promote a particular currency dealer. Yes people might buy from things they hear, but how do you direct them to one particular dealer? I always wondered that...

• Upvote 2