Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I like Okie and look forward to his posts

bigrickyga

The people that bash okie are the same people that love to see he posted and are some of the first to read it. you reply negitivly cas you want to make sure everyone knows YOU dont want any good news. If you look back at most of the last two weeks okie rv dates you will see that later on when it didnt happen everyone that is a so cald guru or person willing to share intel with us in the dark, start talking about how it was suposed to go down but didnt cas somone jumped in and delayed it. He tells what he gets and i am thankfull for it. Do any of you think that he is not skeptical of what he gets told? i am sure he is but he passes it on cas its better than nothing. So next time he posts make sure you bash him so everyone knows you no your not faling for his intel even thowe you were probly one of the first to read it and know nothing. I like all you others look forward to his next post .

Do you also like getting kicked in the stones repeatedly.

• Upvote 3

Could someone PLEASE come over and help me get this Fat guy out of my CHIMNEY??unsure.gif

Yeah I will be right over, i will come in the back door. :lol:

Do you also like getting kicked in the stones repeatedly.

Stones? we should rub some together :rolleyes:

Edited by bigrickyga
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey, Okie!

{{{{{HOWDY!!!!!)))))

How's your Multi-Millionare bank account doing?

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

I recon you couldn't purchase pee from a horsefly!

Here's a little riddle to cheer you up!

What kind of a de-beaked bubble butt pigeon has no wings?

Okie eating cold spam in the Oklahoma Funny Farm!

{{{{{BYE!}}}}}

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

tell me if you like him still a year from now....

notice how everyone that likes him is fairly new to this site? When i first started i didn't have a problem with him either, but now after the 150th rumor i don't. Im not saying i don't read his stuff, cause i do...(its like a car reck) im just saying i don't believe one bit of it. He's a flat out liar and i don't even think he has one bit of true intel.

• Upvote 1

Here's the thing. For someone who posts "intel" from his "sources" as much as Okie does, you think a normally functioning, intelligent human would think to themselves, "holy sh*t, my contacts were wrong again? why am I passing this crap on?"

But he doesn't.

Okie is either crazy, stupid, a liar, or a combination of the three.

Normal people do not knowingly pass on incorrect information over and over and over for years without questioning themselves or their sources.

• Upvote 3

I am Not defending you so dont know what you mean

Really? You try and insult me yet you can even put a complete sentence together? You do realize that what you just said makes no sense right?

How many times has Okie been wrong? Too many to count so lets try a different question.

How many times has Okie been right? That one is easy and the answer is a big fat 0!!!

Next time you try and come back at me stop by the elementary school and let a 1st grader write your comment for you so that we can atleast understand what you are trying to say.

Actually nevermind... I just saw your profile and by the looks of it you have probably been banned from all of the elementary schools in the area so you are going to have to figure out another way to write a complete sentence.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

This is exactly what the pumpers want to see. A bunch of babbling fools ripping each other apart over this and then many of them running off to buy more dinars every time there is a new rumor about tomorrow. Take a stand and walk away until this happens. If you all keep doing this the pumpers will always have the upper hand.

I'd be really surprised if pumping works. I bought my first batch of IQD a couple years ago and then doubled that a few paychecks later just to have a nice amount should the thing RV at a decent rate. My boss (who introduced me to the dinar) bought a bunch w/ company profit and gave me a chunk as a bonus last year, you know for fun and whatnot but because we all believe this is a reasonable investment.

I've never bought more than that. I hit my ceiling of what I'm willing to throw away on this. I've never thought for a second that I should buy more than I already have. I can't imagine anyone spending more than a couple grand on this, and that's the high side.

I just don't believe that people see rumors on thursdays and buy another quarter mil dinar in case the RV hits on monday. I guess maybe I'm wrong, but I'd like to think that folks aren't that silly with their money.

People who try to rationalize Okie&Co are akin to chickens cheering for Colonel Sanders. Irrational rationalizations for a pathological, sociopathic, narcissistic, stupid chronic liar with no life whatsoever - except for the enrichment of dinar pitchmen. Such compulsive behavior defies logic, it mocks common sense and serves no constructive purpose whatsoever, only a parasite / host 'relationship' for the unwary.

• Upvote 2

End Quote

You forgot "spotlight seeker"

This is exactly what the pumpers want to see. A bunch of babbling fools ripping each other apart over this and then many of them running off to buy more dinars every time there is a new rumor about tomorrow. Take a stand and walk away until this happens. If you all keep doing this the pumpers will always have the upper hand.

I'd think most people here on DV take Okie's stuff as pure entertainment. Maybe I'm too optimistic but I believe that only a very few , if any, here on DV , go out and buy Dinars again , based on Okie's Intel-crap......Maybe some newbies will, but even newbies, before registering have surely read the Forum for a few weeks/months.....So........

• Upvote 1

End Quote

You forgot "spotlight seeker"

I'd think most people here on DV take Okie's stuff as pure entertainment. Maybe I'm too optimistic but I believe that only a very few , if any, here on DV , go out and buy Dinars again , based on Okie's Intel-crap......Maybe some newbies will, but even newbies, before registering have surely read the Forum for a few weeks/months.....So........

I bought all the dinar I'm going to buy 7 years ago. But I have seen time and time again people justify going out and spending money they cannot afford to lose based on what one of these so called guru's claim. And when you say something about it they attack you because it is their right to buy as many dinars as they want. They are right! If they want to spend themselves into bankruptcy then they have no one to blame but themselves. All of these guru's have an agenda. All you have to do is look and read. They want something from you or are offering to sell something to you. Look at the links on their sites. But if you keep coming on hoping that one of these guru's are finally correct and then attack them because their not, then you are just as guilty as any one else for feeding this. If you don't like what they say ignore them. Their not going away until this is over. Their ego's will not let them.

Edited by darwinatridge