Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I like Okie and look forward to his posts

bigrickyga

The people that bash okie are the same people that love to see he posted and are some of the first to read it. you reply negitivly cas you want to make sure everyone knows YOU dont want any good news. If you look back at most of the last two weeks okie rv dates you will see that later on when it didnt happen everyone that is a so cald guru or person willing to share intel with us in the dark, start talking about how it was suposed to go down but didnt cas somone jumped in and delayed it. He tells what he gets and i am thankfull for it. Do any of you think that he is not skeptical of what he gets told? i am sure he is but he passes it on cas its better than nothing. So next time he posts make sure you bash him so everyone knows you no your not faling for his intel even thowe you were probly one of the first to read it and know nothing. I like all you others look forward to his next post .

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 26

The people that bash okie are the same people that love to see he posted and are some of the first to read it. you reply negitivly cas you want to make sure everyone knows YOU dont want any good news. If you look back at most of the last two weeks okie rv dates you will see that later on when it didnt happen everyone that is a so cald guru or person willing to share intel with us in the dark, start talking about how it was suposed to go down but didnt cas somone jumped in and delayed it. He tells what he gets and i am thankfull for it. Do any of you think that he is not skeptical of what he gets told? i am sure he is but he passes it on cas its better than nothing. So next time he posts make sure you bash him so everyone knows you no your not faling for his intel even thowe you were probly one of the first to read it and know nothing. I like all you others look forward to his next post .

You have to realize that Okie has been doing this for longer than you can realize.I liked it at first,then it was kind of cute,then it became downright annoying.The RV has been "done" hundreds of times over the years...simply to give the illusion of leaking it before payday so that you could "add to your riches" with no time to waste.Every time that it has been done,someone has jumped in and delayed it. I am no longer a sheep following the blind shepherd.I haven't read an Okie post in months,or any med,terryk,poppie,etc. chat for that matter(Other than Adam and Scooter).You would be wise to look the other way when Okie posts...Nuff Said!!!

I even gave you a +1 to balance your negative that you received,just because you are too new to know any better.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Dude we don't care. You make also like to go to stip bars but no one wants those pictures posted either. Or maybe you like the smell of dog Sh88t, but no one likes that here. You may like to walk around with poop in your pants for all I know, but none of us like that here. Just because you don't mind something or like something doesn't mean we want to hear or see it!

Edited by Ateam
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

If you are sincere about what you write above, then you should move to Orlando so that you can live right next door to the largest incubator of fantasy that has ever been created -- Disney World. I, like you, enjoy a good, feel-good, Disney movie. In particular, I loved the movie Herbie Rides Again when I was a kid. However, I never believed that there was a living, breathing VW on the planet -- not even when I was nine years old.

Up until this very moment, and after YEARS of reviewable track record, Okie's proclamations (including that he is leaving the 'posting world' due to health, etc ...) have ALL been proven to be a talking VW Bug ...

Enjoy his posts with your popcorn.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Okie's proclamations (including that he is leaving the 'posting world' due to health, etc ...) have ALL been proven to be a talking VW Bug ...

Okie's next sequel "HERBIE GOES BANANA'S" ! :lol:

• Upvote 2

NO! Its not better than nothing..

I don't read his posts and do not care one way or the other, but I can't thestand the bs posted as "intel". You are free to read any posts you want, and post what you want. But it doesn't mean we agree with you. it means you have freedom of speech, so please use it wisely.

• Upvote 4

whether you like it or not.......

OKIE_OIL_MAN is the most popular person in the whole Dinar world! biggrin.gif

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO OH JESUS THATS FUNNY, WHOOOOOAAAAAA SILVER.th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.giftip_hat.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.giftip_hat.gifexcl.gifemot-worship.gifemot-worship.gifemot-worship.gifemot-worship.gif

• Upvote 4

Then I would have to think your also a fan of fairy tales and used car salesmen.

• Upvote 1

This is just ridiculous....

And for the love of the written word USE SPELL CHECK!!! It is built right into the freaking program on here....not like you would actually have to pick up a dictionary :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thank you Slade... from many of us out there! :blink::blink:

If you look back at most of the last two weeks okie rv dates you will see that later on when it didnt happen everyone that is a so cald guru or person willing to share intel with us in the dark, start talking about how it was suposed to go down but didnt cas somone jumped in and delayed it.

End Quote

Are you being serious?