Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Dinar Rumors***

easyrider

Subject: comments from Eagle has landed ( also known as johnnydinaro )

[johnnydinaro] URGENT - Maliki orders ALL streets opened....he is NO LONGER concerned about security! http://en.aswataliraq.in ��� 2483&l=1

jgable01] This is from Frank's site: Frank/Delta, Have either of you heard that communication out of and to Iraq has been down for the past 8 hours? Someone I know called a contractor and the operator told them it has been shut down for hours now.

[johnnydinaro] IRAQ FORMS COMMITTEE to follow-up on U.S. Troop withdrawal http://en.aswataliraq.in ��� 2486&l=1

[johnnydinaro] READ third and fourth paragraphs....IRAQ is OUT OF MONEY...mismanaged OIL REVENUES......U.S. to assist -(RV)(RV)(RV) from yesterday http://en.aswataliraq.in ��� 2451&l=1

[johnnydinaro] SECURITY positions expected TO PASS by simple majority http://www.uragency.net/ ��� &id=1312

[Tommy Dollar] Good morning all... my brother woke me up this morning. He was at the Atlanta airport to pick up his wife. While there an International flight came in from Bagdad and he waited outside the restricted zone for passengers to come out. He approched one of the passengers who told him the RV had indeed ocurred and he understood the International rate to be 4.40. That was my brother to me from Atlanta. He was of course ecstatic!! Just more evidense imo that we are there.

[seeker] jdtruji - we are on the phone right now in a follow up on the airport post - one of our Mods knows the peeps personally - I suggest you take it down a notch and appreciate the tremendous efforts by the Planet Intel team

[Tommy Dollar] Okay... just talked to my Brother...Kelvin... again. The man he talked to was a Sargent who took a helicopter out of Bagdad to Kuwait and then flew into Atlanta. He basically verified everything we heard on our call last night as to the mood of the people in Iraq and the above 4.00 expectation. RcSugar was on the line and can verify.

[R&R] HighCountry [mpmartin1] [soccermama] lilrayboutte] FANTASTIC NEWS - EVERYONE !!! This will be brief, but consider this the 2nd best poss. news. About an hr. ago, I rec'd a call from someone whom we all know, but for my own personal reasons, wish to avoid giving his name for now, OK? And pls, don't ask me WHY or to budge from this decision. He confirmed that the Iraqi dinar RV did in fact occur last Thurs. as we have earlier been informed. However it will not be officially announced until sometime later during tonight or tomorrow sometime. Over 1,000 world dignitaries are presently scheduled to be present at a gathering for Maliki's big announcement of many new issues and it is believed that during this time the official RV will be made. Best of all, the rate is said to be $4.40.

May 11 11:47 AM [soccermama] cooldinar you are welcome! faithworks2 sounds good doesnt it! Please treat as a rumor... but dear GOD please! please! Bring the life changing RV for all of us!

May 11 11:48 AM [soccermama] because they want something

May 11 11:48 AM [soccermama] call it chicken or hardball!

May 11 11:49 AM [elaine schembre] soccermama ... so has all the countries had the RV already and the U.S. hasn't because O wants a higher rate?

May 11 11:51 AM [soccermama] I was just thinking out loud, because we always follow the money

May 11 11:52 AM [soccermama] in my opinion if you agree that everything is done, then why is it not done? It is because someone in the chain wants somethings!

May 11 11:52 AM [elaine schembre] soccermama ... has the rest of the world experienced the RV yet... and we in the U.S. hasn't because O wants a higher rate? please respond

ay 11 11:52 AM [soccermama] and trying with the pressure of the whole word to get it. who is good at that?

May 11 11:53 AM [soccermama] elaine schembre I dont have any facts at allI was just thinking out loud, because we always follow the money [zigmnstr] sometimes i wonder why we are here in my opinion if you agree that everything is done, then why is it not done? It is because someone in the chain wants somethings!

May 11 11:53 AM [Cessie] elaine schembre It will not happen that the rest of the world wll RV and not the US. Just won't work that way as we have been told multiple times.

May 11 11:54 AM [soccermama] Maliki is speaking right now - thanks dred1

May 11 11:56 AM [soccermama] Anybody here speak Arabic?

May 11 11:56 AM [soccermama] Please get on the link and share!

May 11 11:56 AM [soccermama] http://wwitv.com/tv_chan ��� 8002.htm

had comp. issues this morning, haven't heard this call but i like the Planet Dinar folks, as you all know:

From Phyllis:

Planet dinar cc done 11pm est lasted 2 hrs...very good info fo what to do and what not to do.....

Tks to my friend Randy....

https://www.freeconferencing.com/playback.html?cid=conferences/57-17-65-673451-17-65-67601961-17-65-6765-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-67.mp3&e=1306818000000&cn=94-43-28-63

More from Star:

Subject: Joe P post on PD 05/10 9:26 pm Good Read

Posted Yesterday, 09:25 PM

Hi All,

There seems to have been some misconception of what my post contained.

After having a lengthy discussion with the best MOD team in the Dinar World, who had to do damage control because some people just don't get it, I decided to add to yesterday's comments.

First of all, Steve and Ray and other leaders on this site are on the same exact page. Period, not debatable. Secondly, did you miss my assessment that this is our month? Maybe all you did if you had to voice some sort of confusing response. So succinctly, I believe this is our month.

Now, let me say it another way. We caught it. The chase that took over a year for me and others, is over. IMO, there is no additional piece of data that can convince me of what I already know. There isn't any other piece of data required...did you hear that? So now what am I chasing? The minute, hour, day, the exact penny? For God's sake, what difference does any of that do? Nothing...not a thing. I am content. I already exhaled. I know it's only a matter of time...and a short time at that. I said June for those of you hanging onto the last thread of your life...if you're one of those people, you should pull yourself up by your boot straps and focus on the that window...it will remove tremendous stress in your life. You cannot rely on my knowledge or beliefs. You must rely on your own understanding of how much Iraq has done recently and the final stages they're in now.

So, let me succinctly say that I am not leaving the PD family, but the leadership of this group does not feel it's critical or imperative to have any more calls. There isn't anything else for us to uncover, lift off, scrap off, or squeeze from....just so we know the minute/hour/day. The reality is most likely we will NEVER know that, and if we did it would be minutes before hand.

For those of you that compared Steve and I to the other less respected gurus...SHAME ON YOU. You don't have the right to voice opinions like that. By saying that we are abandoning the site for fearful reasons is just as bad...SHAME ON YOU TOO. You don't have the knowledge to express those thoughts. Very, very, very few of any you know me personally to make any assessment on what I do and why I do it. For Frank26 to state, SteveI checked out emotionally is terrible...especially from a professed Christian. SHAME ON YOU FRANK. To promise you'll be there to the last minute is no different than Steve and I, but the reality is, there isn't anything deeper or more significant to share. JUST LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE in front of you, regardless of Intel. Okay...enough of that banter. And if you feel the need to relatiate, the results will be justified.

Now, pay attention to tomorrow's events. Pay attention to the movements of the Iraq Government. Pay very close attention to Maliki.

As a reminder of how close we are, this is a repost of something I shared 4 or 5 weeks ago, and late in December. It's obvious why I'm reposting it.

In closing, don't lash out so the MODs have to do things they don't want to do. You're so close to the end of this journey, make the final moments enjoyable, memorable, and compassionate. The way you act now is an indication of how you will react when the stress of trying to figure out how to move forward in the next chapter will go.

Best to all of you. See you in Phoenix. And give thanks to your God for the blessings to come.

Hi All,

I wrote this back in December of 2010. I was extremely confident of the window we were in at the time and decided to write a piece regarding the first few days after the announcement of the RV. I edited one or two words, and added a sentence in parentheses�otherwise it remains in tact. Also, this was posted on every site, so no need to repost on other boards.

The two main lessons I have learned from this is, one, Iraq is smarter then I am. Obviously I felt in December we were so close that this writing was necessary. I was wrong. Lesson two, is, how difficult it is to regroup emotionally from the let down that 1-1-11 brought to me. Since then, I have steadied the ship and remained calm. Sought checkboxes and connected dots while focusing on a picture that became clearer each day.

In closing, I am very proud of our PD team for many reasons. We never put Intel out there that would endanger lives (physically or through loss of jobs). We never gave a hard date. We never stated It is Done. We always presented as credible information as possible which connected dots and created, checkboxes. We always treated our members with more respect that often received (know that we are not talking to you). We enjoyed staying ahead of the curve as much as possible.

And, we NEVER, not one time, encouraged anyone to buy or reserve Dinars based on any of calls. Plus, we always knew we could not please all the people all of the time, but attempted to.

Regardless of some of the recent EX members bashing SteveI, know that my level of respect for him is unwavering. If some member feels the need to toss me into the boat with him, I would gladly paddle back to shore side by side. The same goes for the rest of our PD team.

Okay, now to the piece that requires more attention then the above. Due to recent events that are public knowledge, It is important to repost the writing below. Just in case.

Best,

Joe P

Hi All,

I am going to take a lot of your time to put into perspective some thoughts about the potential reality of the coming days. I am also going to use a lot of capital letters. When I do that, it ïs an extraordinarily important statement. I am not raising my voice, simply emphasizing.

Just to be clear, December 2010 is the most likely window for our blessing. Items have to be accomplished in order for what ïs written below to have meaning. So keep your emotions in check and watch for the GOI to be completed. That ïs one of the most critical issues. Backroom deals could have been struck, but do not depend on that. Depend on an official announcement. So, have great spirits about this month and consider the following:

Many of us have exhausted a significant amount of thought for our post-RV activity. Many have sought advice from us. Many have put it off because of lingering doubts or procrastination. Many are somewhere in between and far outside these lines.

The question is, where are you? It is important to qualify your plan at this critical juncture. You are basically on the brink of new found wealth and questions that you will have to answer. You will also on the edge of deciding where to go and when to go. So letï us talk about the items we cannot control and how to cope. And letï us not concern ourselves with the rate because it is irrelevant to this discussion. Also, this declaration is not regarding what to do what your wealth, because that is something to learn elsewhere from a professional of your choice.

Outside in the big, bad world are places we need to go and people to see. But, are those people ready for you? The most trusted answer is, FEW OF THEM ARE READY. So, take heed in these words. MOST OF THE BANKS WILL NOT BE READY ON YOUR TIME LINE.

The day the RV occurs the absolute worst thing you can do is jump in the car and start driving to banks with Dinars in hand. You will experience frustration after frustration. Some of the banks you go to, have not and will not deal in foreign currency. Some of the banks you visit won't know anything of this so called Dinar. Some banks will tell you that you have been scammed. Some banks will tell you to go to another location. Some banks will NOT BE HELPFUL in any way, shape or form. You will find yourself in extreme doubt. Your emotions will consume you. You will call the police. You will call the media. You will WANT ANSWERS immediately. Well, hereï is the truth. Those answers are NOT READY.

We all suspect that this wonderful event will allow us to shop in New York or Paris or vacation in the Bahamas. Perhaps that is true, but it will take days if not a week for the systems to be in place. Maybe, and I mean it, maybe BOA and Chase will be ready on the same day. I cannot guarantee they are ready. Can you? If they are the only banks available and ready, fantastic, but you willl have very little leverage on the spread and additional fees. If they are the only game in town, and you want to move forward, then you will pay their spread and fees. Now, if you have an abundance of Dinar personally or in a group, you will have some additional leverage. Generally, do not expect to be calling the shots if there are two options available. The more options, the more leverage.

As the days move forward, other banks will come on line. That means they have put into place policies and procedures to handle your exchange. DO NOT EXPECT THEM TO HAVE THIS READY WHEN YOU ARE. This will be the time to be extra cautious of the forums because when a poster says, I CASHED OUT AT X BANK AT Y RATE the first inclination will be to believe them. Thousands of people will pick up the phone or jump in the car to go to X bank. That is when you will determine you were lied to. IT WILL HAPPEN, so be aware. We must at that time, exhale, connect via phone or email with those you trust to adjust your plan accordingly.

The very best action is minimal action at the beginning. There will be enough crazies out there to make your path much less or more difficult, depending upon your strategy.

So what do we know? We know Ali will be up and running within hours to accept appointments; he has clearly stated this. We know that were we live will determine how long it will take for us to experience our blessings. For example, if you are in Texas then Waxahachie will open in 5 to 7 business days. We know that Dinar Banker will be ready almost as quickly and has places in almost all the major airports in the US. (As of 4-2-11, there may be doubt in this paragraphï. (so investigate these options.)

What we DO NOT KNOW is WHICH BANKS WILL BE READY as quickly. Here in lies a key issue for everyone. Observation is the first thing that we want to do. Watch the people blaze trails unsuccessfully, feel bad for them, but count our personal blessings that we did not have to go through that experience. There will be very emotional people out there in the first 72 hours who unnecessarily put themselves through the frustrations ahead. Those will be screaming from the mountain tops and alarming the general public. I guarantee that will happen. And we all should be extremely concerned about it. We do not want a media firestorm to develop, but it will, because of those rushing to cash out the same day.

In most of your home towns are small banks that MIGHT deal with the currency. Those small banks will want your business more than the big boys. They are solid, viable options. There is opportunity with the smaller banks, but they may not be ready. If you have made contact, and they know this is coming, you are ahead of the game. If not, it is a wise move to make the personal connection early and often. If you run into a road block, say to them, I have that ïs okay, thanks for your help.and move on. We are talking about a currency that has been on OFAC for almost a decade. We are talking about a currency that is from a closed country. So why would we expect Sally at First Bank of Anywhere to know what the heck we are talking about? We cannot assume that banks are lined up and waiting for us.

For this particular section, here ïs the closing; WATCH, LISTEN, AND LEARN in the first 72 hours. If you elect to use Ali or Ty, make your appointment via phone or internet. I do not know if Ty requires an appointment, so seek that information. DO NOT RUSH INTO THE WORLD EXPECTING TO CASH IN ON DAY ONE, TWO, THREE OR FOUR with simple ease unless you have made bank connections. It will not happen. Give the banks of this country the chance to get their act together. If one or two is up and running quickly, and paying their fees is okay with you, then go there. But go there quietly, anonymously. Walk in, write your name down and when they call your name, explain you are a Dinar holder and let them tell you the cash-out procedure, and express your spread expectations. Remember, the fewer the banks accepting Dinar, the less likely to meet your demands. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE your Dinars with you for that first meeting, just for safety reasons. You can always go home and return. Make that initial visit without fear, trepidation, and be relaxed. You certainly will not be if you have five million Dinar in the car, or two million in your pocket. Eliminate that emotional roller coaster until you have gathered all the information you feel YOU NEED, then go get the Dinar to complete the transaction.

Now let us talk about another uncontrollable factor which is the WINDOW OF TIME. None of us know the length of time we will have to until the large notes are deemed worthless. That window could be (and do not freak out about this) 7 days to 24 months and anywhere in between. Because you do not know that window, does not mean you have to stress about it. You cannot control it, so forget worrying about it. But know you can manage the situation by creating multiple plans and contingencies.

Here is a reality that we do not want to consider, but we must. Iraq is a cash-strapped country. There are not as many big bills in circulation as there once were, so when the window of exchange is announced, consideration of their citizens will be front and center. Now having said that, there is importance in the US desires for quantitative easing which will add to a manageable window. My best guess is a minimum of 30 days. And that would be considered a tight window.

So what do we do now that we realize we DO NOT KNOW THE WINDOW. Well, we make plans. I confidently suggest that BoA and Chase will be in the game rapidly, which means a day or two if not right at the sound of the starting gun. So if the window was narrower than 30 days, we must have them as a contingency and accept the deal we can make with them. We also know that Ali can handle this is a shorter time frame too but what if you can not make an appointment in a timely manner. It is all relative, so consider everything.

Here is a worthwhile suggestion. Create a plan with 3 columns: under 30 days, 30 to 60 days, and 60+. Beneath those column headings will be locations that can support those time lines. If you are concerned about rate changes, do not be. The likelihood of an adjusting rate is absolutely minimal about 1% (hence you cannot discount it). So, if we must pull the trigger inside 30 days, we most likely will have 4 choices. Perhaps other banks will stand up, but don not depend on it. If our window is 90 days, then you can allow for competition to arrive, which will drive the additional cash-out costs down by giving us more leverage and options. If we have a two year window (doubtful), then shopping for CPA, Tax lawyers, Trust Attorneys, Wealth Management teams becomes an exercise with extreme patience. We will not have to rush. We can cash out some, and then make the very best decision of our own unique situation.

Looking back with 20/20 vision, we see actions and items completed that give us a sense of calm, a sense of conclusion, and a sense of trepidation. How you manage the trepidation comes from within. The best way to manage that is to have a plan in place prior to the event. We do not want emotion overriding sanity. We do not want frustration in the first few days after the RV. For those of you reading this and thinking, I am cashing out the same day, beware of the pitfalls and walls and hoops and problems you will encounter. Because they will be real and you will experience them.

For those who are cashing out the same day because you already have banking relationships, that ïs fantastic. You have done your homework, built the relationships, and are executing a plan. It will be a smooth but very long day for you; expect hours not minutes due to transactions of this magnitude.

It is time to close and repeat. DO NOT EXPECT THE BANKS TO BE READY BECAUSE YOU ARE. DO NOT EXPECT EVERY BANK TO BE READY IN DAYS. DO NOT EXPECT TO BE UNDERSTOOD BY A TELLER WHO HAS NOT RECEIVED THE SOPs THAT HAVE OR HAVE NOT ARRIVED FROM CORPORATE. EXPECT CRAZY PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THEIR AGENDA SUPERCEDES BANKING PREPARATION. MAKE THREE PLANS BASED ON ANY POTENTIAL WINDOW STATED BY THE CBI OR GOI. THEN EXECUTE THE PLAN THAT CORRELATES WITH THOSE WINDOWS.

I have made my peace with this situation and perhaps some of you will make peace because of this too. For those of you simply determined to cash out the same day, may peace be with you on your frustrating journey.

Joe P

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Makes Adam a breath of fresh air!! lol

PVS,

I heard from a dear friend this pm that Adam and his family have now been threatened and the Federal authorities asked him to shut down everything. Do you know if there is any truth to this? Felt like I'd been kicked in the gut. Just asking. Thanks-- Deacon

if the rv popped and everyone recognized it EXCEPT the US, then simple, this would be even better, just board a plan and cash out in another country. no taxes right? and the us couldnt stop you because in the eyes of the US government, it hasnt rv'd yet

Could you elaborate further? Your commentary was too short.

What'd he say? What did he say? sheesh - I just woke up!! Musta fallen asleep reading that! Actually, it was a dream I think - way cool, where passengers walking off airplanes announce RV rates for just the currency you're looking for - how cool is that!?!? Gawd I'm gonna miss this place!

Siesta Time

Peace Out

[Tommy Dollar] Good morning all... my brother woke me up this morning. He was at the Atlanta airport to pick up his wife. While there an International flight came in from Bagdad and he waited outside the restricted zone for passengers to come out. He approched one of the passengers who told him the RV had indeed ocurred and he understood the International rate to be 4.40.

Tommy Dollar might be a few pennies short of a Buck ! :lol:

• Upvote 2

A little internet work allowed me to discover this bit of interesting information.

There is only one airline that flies to Atlanta from Baghdad. Their largest plane holds 155 people.

Now, assuming that you think this Tommy Dollar airport story has any truth at all, ask yourself what are the odds that this guy is at the airport at the exact same time as the ONE flight a day (if they even have daily flights, which I doubt) lands in Atlanta from Baghdad, and that not only the 1 person he randomly asks about in-country currency not only has the exact answer he's looking for, but speaks English well enough to answer it? And this magic Iraqi is also on the one flight and one of only 155 people traveling that day?

Now, if you buy those odds...more power to you.