Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DO YOU THINK THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED TO SAVE SERVER SPACE?

kevnutz

60 members have voted

1. 1. DO YOU THINK THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED TO SAVE SERVER SPACE?

• Yes
    • No

I voted NO fyi. Server space be damned, we need a place to let loose sometimes!!!!

hahaaha that may sway the vote a little... Thanks Adam! Let's see how witty, funny, entertaining, and off-the-wall the DV family is while we wait on Shabbs.

Duh ... I know what a thread is, comes on a spool, reattaches buttons, can be used as dental floss in a crunch ... but how do you close one?

And what's a server space? I do not personally have servants and am out of the loop on this one.

smee2

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Of all the things I've lost,

I miss my mind the most !

I came to see what this thread was all about. Found a posting from "me" and was all ready to report that someone had highjacked my existence here. Didn't remember posting, didn't remember the thread ... it was all back in May or so and that isn't so long ago that I should not remember it. But then, I have been having more "forgetful" moments in the last few months. Must be "old timers" disease. Geez, I hope when the time comes I can remember where my dinar are and what to do with them ??!!

:huh:

smee2

• Upvote 1