Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Chat Wednesday 5-11-11

pleasantvalleySunday

This is such a severe case that i may need Them surgically removed.... No but in all seriousness, any idea how long that could take? Not exactly great with computers and whatnot.

Let me just say, that while I was not present for the entire visit --- I do not believe that Adam said anything that is sooooo critical that it can not be waited upon patiently wink.gif

I suggest a hot shower and a comfy bed --- some sleep --- in the morning check back in!! emot-wave.gif

pvS

• Downvote 1

I did not know there was even going to be a chat, but let me take a stab at this before its posted (i assume that i am assuming wrong btw)

[*]Adam still feels this is a good investment

[*]No one who tells you rate/date is right

[*]Any rate over $1.00 is crazy, maybe .25 - .35

[*]he will assure you that his banks will give VIP the best rates (i should actually signup for VIP, instead of freeloading for like 6 months)

[*]lop is a possibility, but he can't see why

[*]if rvs low, then cash in half and watch

[*]don't rush and cash right away

[*]cashing in with dealer is crazy

don't hate me for trying to guess. I actually have a lot of respect for the guy, more than I used to. I have just seen enough posts to guess what might be the topics. Seriously though, if I hit the nail on the head (unlikely) he would be correct. Thanks for the chats Adam (especially when I read this one); I am trying to learn as much as possible

• Upvote 1

I did not know there was even going to be a chat, but let me take a stab at this before its posted (i assume that i am assuming wrong btw)

[*]Adam still feels this is a good investment

[*]No one who tells you rate/date is right

[*]Any rate over $1.00 is crazy, maybe .25 - .35

[*]he will assure you that his banks will give VIP the best rates (i should actually signup for VIP, instead of freeloading for like 6 months)

[*]lop is a possibility, but he can't see why

[*]if rvs low, then cash in half and watch

[*]don't rush and cash right away

[*]cashing in with dealer is crazy

don't hate me for trying to guess. I actually have a lot of respect for the guy, more than I used to. I have just seen enough posts to guess what might be the topics. Seriously though, if I hit the nail on the head (unlikely) he would be correct. Thanks for the chats Adam (especially when I read this one); I am trying to learn as much as possible

Not bad Doc. Are you sure you missed it? There was some other topics covered as well. Definitely worth the read.