Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE WEALTH(Dinar) OF THE SINNER IS LAID UP FOR THE JUST[

Discipledan

THE WEALTH OF THE SINNER IS LAID UP FOR THE JUST

(CLICK ON LINKS TO SEE REFERENCES)

God has reserved money and the wealth of the sinner for His harvest in the last days. Money has a mission and it is crying out to be in the hands of the righteous and not the wicked. This end time transfer of wealth into the Body of Christ has already started. As we understand what God has promised in His Word to the harvesting generation and begin to believe Him both individually and corporately for our part in this transfer, this wealth will increasingly find and overtake us for we know its purpose: to establish God's Covenant in the earth [Deut. 8:18; Jas. 5:1-8. See The Coming Events In Bible Prophecy].

Pro. 13: 22 A good [man] leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner [is] laid up for the just [for the uncompromisingly righteous, God has immense wealth reserved for His use prior to the second coming of Jesus—not just for the Church, but there will be a parallel immense gathering of wealth in Israel: both in oil production and in minerals in and around the Dead Sea.].

Deut. 8: 16 Who fed thee in the wilderness with manna, which thy fathers knew not, that he might humble thee, and that he might prove thee, to do thee good at thy latter end; 17 And thou say in thine heart, My power and the might of [mine] hand hath gotten me this wealth. 18 But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for [it is] he that giveth thee power [an Anointing] to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant [money has a mission in the earth: to go into all the world and establish God’s Covenant of Love, Blessing, Kindness, Mercy and Peace—nothing missing or nothing broken—by the preaching of the Gospel (Isa. 54:10)] which he sware unto thy fathers, as [it is] this day.

Ecc. 2: 26 For [God] giveth to a man that [is] good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he giveth travail [the job], to gather and to heap up [gather in great abundance], that he may give to [him that is] good before God [God has given the unsaved who operate in the Babylonian system of world commerce the job to gather and heap up untold trillions of dollars that He will cause to come into the hands of His people for the great harvest of souls in these last days].

Matt. 5: 5 Blessed [are] the meek: [those who are wholly dependant on God] for they shall inherit the earth [and all its riches].

Pro. 3: 9 Honour the LORD with thy substance [give offerings], and with the firstfruits [tithe the first 10%] of all thine increase: 10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty [the reward of tithing and being rich toward God with our offerings], and thy presses shall burst out with new wine… 13 Happy [is] the man [that] findeth wisdom, and the man [that] getteth understanding. 14 For the merchandise of it [is] better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold. 15 She [is] more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her. 16 Length of days [is] in her right hand; [and] in her left hand riches and honour [the wisdom of God when it is understood and acted upon will bring both riches and honour and a long life].

Isa. 60: 1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee [God’s glory includes His wealth (c/p. Gen. 31:1)]. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee [the great wealth of God’s people will be impossible to hide—both for the Church and for Israel]. 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light [God’s people will have so much money that nations and kings will come to see], and kings to the brightness of thy rising…and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces [wealth] of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.

Psa. 66: 12 Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.

God’s Judgment of the Wicked Rich

Eze.7: 19 They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD…because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity.

Jas. 5: 5:1 Go to now, [ye] rich men [the wicked rich], weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon [you]. 2 Your riches are corrupted… 3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days [God has allowed the wicked to accumulate all kinds of treasure for His use in the last days]. 4 Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth [the fraudulently withheld money of the harvesters is crying out to God]: and the cries of them which have reaped [the unpaid and underpaid harvesters are also crying out to God] are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth [the Lord of Host is listening to the cries of each]. 5 Ye [the wicked rich] have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter. 6 Ye have condemned [and] killed the just; [and] he doth not resist you.

7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord [God is coming to His people with the wealth of the wicked]. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth [its harvest time], and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain [this latter-rain outpouring of God’s Spirit is for the harvest of souls into the body of Christ and the preservation of Israel—it will take the wealth of the world to accomplish this; this transfer of wealth into the hands of the righteous can happen by the rich getting saved and born into the Family of God, by the world giving its wealth into the body of Christ; and by God causing a supernatural flow of money and wealth out of the hands of the wicked into the hands of God’s people]. 8 Be ye also patient; stablish [establish] your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh [to restore the wealth of Adam into the hands of God’s people].

Biblical Transfers of Great Wealth

Here are a few of numerous Biblical accounts of God getting wealth out of the hands of the world and into the hands of His people.

Joseph in Egypt: through seven years of great prosperity followed by seven years of great famine, the wealth of Egypt and the world was brought into the hands of Joseph [Gen. 47:13-26].

Israel in its exodus from Egypt: after 10 plagues from God, the Egyptians gave Israel all its money just to get rid of them [Exo. 7-12, 14; c/p. Exo. 12:36].

Four lepers and the army of Syria: God caused the army of Syria to hear a noise of horses, chariots and a great host, which caused the army to flee and leave behind enough wealth to bring Israel out of famine and an economic depression in one day [2 Kings 7].

Judah is delivered from the armies of 3 nations: after God’s people worshipped Him on the battlefield, God supernaturally caused the armies against Judah to destroy one another, and it took 3 days to carry away all the spoil, because it was so much [2 Chron. 20:1-25].

King Solomon accumulated so much gold, silver was not even counted [1 Kings 10:13-27; 2 Chron. 9:13-27; and God has said that He will build again tabernacle of David (Acts 15:16; Amos 9:11; Isa. 16:5), which includes wealth as well as worship]]

The Expanded 23rd Psalm

When we begin to see the heart of God in how He has longed to bless His children with the wealth of the world that He has created for His glory, then even old and familiar Scriptures begin to take on a new and glorious light. Hear is another look at the 23rd Psalm. This will really build your faith!

The Lord is my [good, good] Shepherd; I shall not want [any good thing]. He maketh me to lie down [resting] in green pastures [full of money]: He leadeth me beside the still waters [of His Word, which run deep]. He restoreth my soul [my mind, will, emotions, imagination and thought life to be in conformity with His desires and plans for my life]: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness [my right standing in and with Him] for His name's sake [His name is glorified when the world can see His blessings in and on me].

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death [it's a valley of shadows and not a valley of death], I will fear no evil [for I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, of love and of a sound mind]: for Thou art with me [and will never leave or forsake me]; Thy rod [Thy Word] and Thy staff [Thy Holy Spirit] they comfort me [as I walk in the reverential fear of the Lord and comfort of the Holy Ghost].

Thou preparest a table [a banqueting table full of all good things] before me in the presence of my enemies [so my enemies can see that you are a good, good God]: Thou anointest my head with oil [with the power of the Holy Spirit and Anointing of Jesus]; my cup runneth over [it overflows with blessings so that I may be a blessing to others].

Surely [without a doubt] goodness and mercy [and I receive both in abundance] shall follow [and overtake] me all the days of my life [which shall be long upon the earth]: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord [in my mansions in Glory] for ever [and ever, unto the ages of the ages yet to come]. In Jesus name. Amen.

[scripture references: John 10:11, 14:23-24; Hab. 2:14; Acts 3:19; Rom. 5:17-18, 12:2; 2 Tim. 1:7; Matt. 28:20; Heb. 13:5; Acts 9:31; Song 2:4; Psa. 92:10; Luke 12:32; Deut. 28:1-2; Psa. 91:16; John 14:2-3; Rev. 22:1-5]

B Positive,

Ingrid!

xxx-xxx-xxxx cell

WHAT TIME IT IS®™

THE COMPLETE TIMELINE OF BIBLE PROPHECY

Many Bible prophecy teachers advance the notion that the next major event in Bible prophecy is the Rapture or catching away of the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ. A closer reading of the prophetic Scriptures, however, reveals many events yet to transpire before the righteous are removed from the earth. God has promised in His Word that He would surely do nothing but that He first reveals His secrete to one of His prophets (Amos 3:7). By diligent study of the prophetic Scriptures, then, we can know much of what is yet to happen before the Rapture of the Church and the second coming of Jesus to reign over the earth. [see

25 Rules for Understanding Bible Prophecy.]

The following is a listing of many of these coming events, as well as the events that will follow unto the consummation of the age and thereafter.

Timeline of Bible Prophecy

The glory and judgments of the year 2009 and the last days

The glory and judgments of the year 2009 and the last days

· The earth has been filled with the glory of God (Num. 14:21), and is being filled with the knowledge of that glory [the Anointing of Jesus (Hab. 2:14, c/p. Isa. 10:27)]. The earth is also full of God’s mercy (Psa. 119:64).

· A steady stream of the great latter rain harvest of both souls and money is flowing worldwide into the Body of Christ (Zech. 10:1; Jas. 5:7): above the level and the world and the Church has not been familiar with...all to the Glory of God. In these final hours of this the age of grace, more souls will be saved and baptized with the Holy Spirit than all who have been saved and Spirit-filled since the day of Pentecost. Russia has been open to the Gospel for some time, and the door is now open for the final move of God in China and the Middle East.

· During these final hours the Body of Christ will experience an Anointing on it that will be so strong that it will produce a multitude of healings and God-given miracles even greater than those experienced in the earthly ministry of Jesus. It will also produce a material prosperity on and in the Church that will exceed even the old covenant Anointing for wealth that was on King Solomon.

· The wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just (Pro. 13:22) must now be fulfilled in the earth. The wealth of the world is gradually coming to be controlled by God's people. For the Church…Money Cometh and Money Thou Art Loosed! [see The Wealth of the Sinner Is Laid Up for the Just]

· Concerning Israel, it will tap the immense mineral wealth and chemical salts of the Dead Sea, estimated to be four times the wealth of the United States (see Dakes Annotated Reference Bible, note f, column 4, page 852; see also note, Isa. 60:5, The Amplified Bible).

· Israel will also discover what may be the world's richest oil and gas field, perhaps "shaken there" after a massive earthquake [like the one experienced during the days of King Uzziah (Deut. 33:24; Zech. 14:5; Ezek. 38:18; c/p. Jas. 4:1-6; Ecc. 2:26)]. On November 19th and November 20, 2007, Israel experienced three mild earthquakes: which it had not experienced since the year 1099. God may be moving the geological plates under Israel and the Middle Eastern oil nations quietly and without notice—until the oil and gas is gone! [see: A Massive Oil And Gas Flow Into Israel Will Make It The World's Bankers.]

· Following this or these earthquake(s), or however God chooses to accomplish His task, Hebron and the West Bank will be found to be full of oil. It's not there now, but it shall be so in the days to come. Once oil is found in Israel, there will no longer be any interest within the nation in brokering land for peace; and Israel will be come the bankers of he world [see Israel: The World's Bankers].

· Israel will become the land of unwalled villages, fulfilling Ezekiel 38:11. For a season, she will be at peace with all her neighbors, including the Palestinians and Syria. This period of peace will not be the peace covenant that will be brokered in a later year by the Antichrist, even if some charismatic individual in the near future negotiates a 7-year treaty with Israel (c/p. Dan. 9:27). God’s purpose for this period of peace is to secure a final harvest of souls into the Body of Christ from the Middle East.

· Israel will experience a period of great prosperity, paralleled by a great inversion of wealth out of the world into the Body of Christ. [see: The Wealth of the Sinner Is Laid Up for the Just.]

· The financial judgments of James 5:1-8 have come upon the sons of Japheth (beginning with the United States, but likely to include Western Europe, Central and South America; and possibly South Africa and Australia as well.) for their part in the African slave trade and its aftermath. [Concerning the United States, the judgments of James 5 are the casual roots of the September 11, 2001 terrorists attack on New York City and fall of the twin towers of Wall Street's World Trade Center, as well as the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. The war in Iraq, alone, is costing the US taxpayers in excess of $200,000,000 per day in borrowed US dollars. These continuing judgments have also caused the Katrina hurricane and flood which destroyed major portions of New Orleans, which was a major US slave portal. They are also behind the current foreclosure crisis across the US, which has had the domino-effect of crashing Wall Street and the world's financial markets, because of the trillions of dollars invested in US home mortgages from foreign institutions around the world.]

· The "withheld wages" of African slaves (Jas. 5:4) generated immense profits during the triangular slave trade: where manufactured goods and textiles were sent from Europe to Africa where they were bartered for slaves to export to North, Central, and South America; which were then sold for cash which was immediately reinvested to purchase sugar, tobacco, cotton and rum (etc.) for import and resale back in Europe. The enormous accumulations of capital, land, and other forms of wealth-formation at the expense and tragedy of African slavery financed the industrial revolutions of both Europe and the United States [reinvestment capital is accumulated in geometric proportions when free-enterprise capitalists from Europe and in the Americas did not have to pay "the laborers that reaped down their fields"]. These "laborers" and their descendants have been crying out to God for hundreds of years. So has their "defrauded and withheld wages". God has heard the cries of both; and the self-executing judgments of His Word are now coming to pass [see the literal texts of James 5:1-8; see also Capitalism & Slavery, Eric Williams, Russell & Russell, New York, 1961]. Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord, I will repay. [see also John Wesley: Thoughts Upon Slavery; and John Wesley's Last Letter (to William Wilberforce.]

[before one dismisses this prophetic utterance as nonsense, remember that God is no respecter of persons (Acts 10:34). God keeps meticulous books. He knows each and every penny owed to the African slaves, and is now owed to their descendants has been compounding at the maximum heavenly rate since the 1600's—with punitive damages owed for all the misery, death and destruction. In the eyes of God, the European/African/American slave trade and resulting slavery was and remains a Christian institution. How can God now not do for blacks in America, Central and South America, South Africa, the African Continent and Australia what He did for the children of Israel when He brought them out of slavery? If He failed to pay them also for the sufferings and labors of their forefathers, He would indeed be a respecter of persons. There was something missing and something very broken in the lives of the Israelites after 400 years of slavery—they had no peace (shalom), and they were broke. God answered their lack by giving them the wealth of Egypt. While the sons of Japheth have taken the Gospel of Christ to the islands of the sea, they have also taken a proud heart and a unique form of racial and economic supremacy based on race to the ends of the earth: which God hates so much that He has placed these judgments on their money in His Word. These issues and judgments are matters for much prayer, acknowledgement, confession, and repentance within the Body of Christ. Remember to pray…In wrath remember mercy (Hab. 3:2). Also remember that what the Devil has meant for evil, God wants to turn to His glory for good (c/p. the story of Joseph in Genesis 45).]

A word concerning the prophetic significance of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on New York City and Washington, D. C.

· During the coming years, Satan will do all that he can to convince the world—and particularly Bible-believing Christians—that the European Union (EU) is the revived or revised Roman Empire of Bible prophecy (see Revelation 17), and that the Antichrist will come out of Europe. Satan is the great deceiver, as neither of these statements is true [see How To Quickly Locate the Antichrist in Scripture; see also Endnote #9 on Revelation 13:3 and Endnote #28 on Revelation 17:18, The Chronological Revelation, for a detailed explanation of what the revised Roman Empire in fact will look like. Satan knows about the great financial inversion and transfer of assets that must come into the Body of Christ. His primary objective is to deceive Christians into believing that the EU is the revived Roman Empire and is in fulfillment of Bible prophecy, so that the Church doesn’t take authority over his plans and purposes for the EU and come against them. Stated differently, the Devil knows that he must turn loose of the world’s financial resources because they belong to God and He has given them to His children—but, if he can control the world wide flow of money through the EU’s massive computer systems, he can still control the world’s finances and severely limit the end time preaching of the Gospel in this the final harvest of souls into the Body of Christ. The Apostle Paul admonished us to be not ignorant of the Devil's plans..."Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices (2 Cor. 2:11). Add to your prayers this confession:

“Satan, I take authority over your plans and purposes for world domination through the European Economic Community. I bind them in the Name of Jesus by the Blood of the Lamb. Crashes and glitches abide its computer systems. They shall never work! In Jesus Name.

Money Cometh, Money Thou Art Loosed, and Money Floweth In The Body of Christ. Satan, you shall not hinder the flow of money throughout the world’s systems of commerce, for money has a mission in these last days: to bring in the harvest of souls into the Body of Christ! In Jesus Name.

[Remember, we overcome the Devil by the Blood of the Lamb and by the word of our testimony (Rev. 12:11).].

The Coming World War III

· In the months or years following this season of peace in the Middle East, the window of peace will again be shattered and Syria will attempt to push Israel into the sea. In both desperation and retaliation, Israel will destroy Damascus (Isa. 17:1; Jer. 49:24-27), making it the most hated of all nations of the earth (c/p. Matt. 24:9).

· The wealth generated from discovery of oil and gas in Israel and fall of Damascus is the hook in the jaw (Ezek. 38:4) which will bring Gog and the chief princes of Meshech, Tubal and Rosh—the spiritual forces which control Russia [and some or all of the nations of the former USSR]—down into Israel, together with the armies of a confederacy of nations [possibly a European controlled United Nations military operation similar to the recent United States controlled U.N. expeditions in Kuwait, Yugoslavia and Iraq; see Ezek. 38:1-6; c/p. Dan. 10:13; see also A United Nations' Confederacy Will Come Against Israel].

· World War III—the war of Ezekiel 38-39—is the result of this confederacy's attack. Israel is miraculously delivered from the armies of Russia [Rosh, Mesheck & Tubal (Ezek. 38:1)], Iran [Persia] and Germany [Gomer] (Ezek. 38:5-6)], Ethiopia, Libya and a confederacy of nations who come to take a spoil of the restored wealth of the nation (Ezek. 38:10-13). God will supernaturally destroy five-sixths of the armies of these nations (Ezek. 39:2).

[This cannot be the battle of Armageddon (Rev. 16:16; Rev 19:11-15, Rev. 19:19) which occurs when Jesus returns to establish His 1000-year reign over the earth (Rev. 20:4), because:

[1] Only 5/6th of these armies are destroyed, whereas at Armageddon all armies are destroyed (c/p. Ezek. 39:2 with Zech. 12:3-4, 9; 14:12-13),

[2] Notably absent from this war are the armies of Iraq [babylon], Syria, Egypt, and the kings of the east (Rev. 16:12; c/p. Zech. 12:3); and

[3] The war of Ezekiel 38-39 is fought on the mountains of Israel (biblical Samaria or today’s West Bank; Ezek. 37:22; Ezek. 38:8; Ezek. 39:2-4, Ezek. 39:17), whereas the battle of Armageddon is fought in the valley of Megiddo in northern Israel (Zech. 12:11; Rev. 16:12-16). See also Ezekiel 38 and 39 is not a description of the battle of Armageddon from Ezekiel 37-39 In Verse Outline]

[4] For the coming revised Roman Empire (Rev. 17) to be established according to Bible prophecy, the armies of Russia and Germany must be destroyed, as the old Roman Empire even at its height never ruled either of these nations, and neither of these nations will be part of the revised Roman Empire yet to come [see How To Quickly Locate the Antichrist in Scripture; see also Endnote #9 on Revelation 13:3 and Endnote #28 on Revelation 17:18, The Chronological Revelation, for a detailed explanation of what the revised Roman Empire in fact will look like].

· Israel, as a result of the war of Ezekiel 38-39 and its miraculous deliverance by God from destruction, returns to national worship of The Lord Jehovah under the re-instituted Law of Moses, with its Levitical priesthood and restored animal sacrifices (Ezek. 39:22; Dan. 9:27).

· Israel rebuilds the temple in Jerusalem (Dan. 9:27).

· After the supernatural destruction by God of the armies of Russia, Germany and the other nations who come against Israel in the Ezekiel 38-39 war [see above], 10 nations of Europe and Asia will realign to become the 10 horns (kings) of the revised Roman Empire. [This is the final division or realignment of nations inside the territories of the old Roman Empire (Dan. 7:8, Dan. 7:20, Dan. 7:24; Rev. 12:3, Rev. 13:1, Rev. 17:3, Rev. 17:16-17). Neither of the territories of modern Russia or Germany ware ever ruled by Rome; and until God destroys the military might of these two nations, the revised Roman Empire cannot come to power. The 15 nations of the European Economic Community—15 nations as of January 2000—are but the forerunner of the 10-horn kingdoms of Bible prophecy [see Endnote #9 on Revelation 13:3, The Chronological Revelation, for an explanation of why this final 10-nation confederacy must include nations from both the Middle East and Europe].

· The 10-horn revised Roman kings are given a head (king) , which will continue but a short space (see Rev. 17:10, The Book of Revelation In Verse-By-Verse Outline )—apparently the first 3 ½ years of Antichrist Covenant Week of Years [the last seven years of this the age of grace; c/p. Dan. 9:24-27].

· Mystery Babylon comes to prominence as the great prostituting ***** city of the revised Roman Empire [see Rev. 17:18, The Book of Revelation In Verse-By-Verse Outline; see also Endnote #28 and 29 on Revelation 17:18, The Chronological Revelation].

· The Antichrist arises as head of a nation that was part of the Roman and Grecian and Assyrian empires. He is the Assyrian of Isaiah 10:5, and king of the north from Syria (Dan. 11:6) [see How To Quickly Locate the Antichrist in Scripture]

· The little-horn Antichrist of Daniel 7:8 (see also Dan. 7:20, Dan. 7:24; Dan. 8:9) rises to power, and subdues by flattery (Dan. 11:21-24) three of the revised Roman kings. He thus establishes the revived Grecian Empire, the eighth and final world kingdom to oppress God’s people Israel (see Rev. 17:8, Rev 17:10-11, The Book of Revelation In Verse-By-Verse Outline).

· Literal Babylon is presently being rebuilt in Dubai, United Arab Emiratis; and shall become the great commercial center of Revelation 18: Babylon the great. [see: Dubai Projects, and Two Babylons/One City.] UPDATE: Iraq will be rebuilding after the RV!

· In the Church, the prophesied great apostasy or falling away of believers gathers momentum, in part, because many in the Body of Christ have been misinformed as to the actual timing of when Jesus will return to take His Church out of the earth (2 Thes. 2:3; c/p. Matt. 24:5-12; 2 Tim. 3:1-5; 1 Tim. 4:1-3; 2 Pet. 3:3-4; 1 John 2:18-22; 4:1-3; Jude 3-4; 11-19; see Rev. 6:12, The Book of Revelation In Verse-By-Verse Outline).

© 1997-2009 Walter J. Taylor, Walter James Taylor

http://www.whattimeitis.org/comingevents/comingevent.htm#Timeline

Edited by Munsch
removed cell number
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

It is sad and very obvious that some on this site have no idea what the near...very near future holds. I would just make one suggestion , and that is to open the bible...it is truth, and everything in this persons post will, and is coming to pass...even as you read this! For many, time is running out...but as long as you have breath in your body...Its not too late! God has EVERYTHING to do with this...believe it or not...the choice is yours! Blessings to all!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Stop with the religion already......It has little to do with investing in Iraq or Iraqs progress. Funny how greed and religion intertwine.

HMMMMMM...................Off topic post..................Frank61 is right it doesn't belong hereohmy.gif

It belongs on the main topic postsmile.gif

How can you separate GOD from Money when everything belongs to GOD?

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

All this shall pass and i believe that when the time is right. I don;t see how people can sit here and simply not see what is happening in the world and stil not believ the bible is truth amazes me its all happening according to his will i thank you for the post because its true to me.

• Upvote 3

All this shall pass and i believe that when the time is right. I don;t see how people can sit here and simply not see what is happening in the world and stil not believ the bible is truth amazes me its all happening according to his will i thank you for the post because its true to me.

I agree with you, it is unfolding just as it was foretold. In this time many peoples hearts will harden and become closed to receiving Christ and thus we know the outcome for them. I very much ENJOYED the article as it was researched diligently and written very well containing only the truth. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 4

Thank you discipleddan for taking the time to show what is coming in the future. There will always be those that are blinded from the truth. Many people have been turned away from what is real and what is false. Some say they believe in god or a higher power but are ashamed to hear anything about him. In the last days as is written there will be a great fallen away from god because the world has to much to offer man's interest. The deceiver (LUCIFIER) is walking this earth spreading his seed of deceiption everyday and all who follow. To many who refuse the truth will come sufferings and hearthaches. The last days as we know it is being handed to us now in portions, take heed learn the truth.

• Upvote 3

It is sad and very obvious that some on this site have no idea what the near...very near future holds. I would just make one suggestion , and that is to open the bible...it is truth, and everything in this persons post will, and is coming to pass...even as you read this! For many, time is running out...but as long as you have breath in your body...Its not too late! God has EVERYTHING to do with this...believe it or not...the choice is yours! Blessings to all!

Please, I am a Christian, but the one truth is as long as humans are interpreting the bible, I will be skeptical. Each denomination spins it a different way and to please their agendas or fill the offering plates. Humans are naive to believe they can predict what will happen.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

God created everything and everyone. Why would anyone He created not welcome Him and His word anywhere and anytime. The bible speaks of money more than of any other subject. He sees the end from the beginning. It seems we should WANT to know what He sees and what He says. I do.

Go RV!

Blessings,

Texhad

• Upvote 2

HMMMMMM...................Off topic post..................Frank61 is right it doesn't belong hereohmy.gif

It belongs on the main topic postsmile.gif

How can you separate GOD from Money when everything belongs to GOD?

Sorry Mongo I have a quarter in my pocket and its my quarter. NUFF SAID hahahahahahahahaha