Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV! RV! RV!

investor

IS THIS A TIME JOKE?????? LET ME KNOW WHAT TIME I SHOULD START TO LAUGH!!!

What a waste of cyber space!

Hey crow..

Great to see you!!

I'm not sure if your the "ole" respected Double I F Crow.....or a different Crow.

Either way .... good to see you.

Edited by motox565

Yes I agree with you 100% my friend. My appologies to whom I may have offended. God Bless everyone invested not so much in the Dinar but the wild ride it has brought us. Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no need to apologize to anyone Bobbydee ..... you are one of the kindest more respectful posters here. I hope this thing comes to a conclusion someday soon .... I guess in the meantime we will have a few more crazy threads to endure. lol

• Upvote 1

well i thought the original post was funny as hell , We all need to lighten up ,, the truth is what it is and if you can't put 2 and 2 together with the Ali thing and the Gurus dropping like flies you are sadly in the dark.....

just let it roll the way it rolls and someday we will all find out if this deal is crap or actually something ... truly no know one knows anything other than we own Dinar at this point . IMO

thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This here's pumper21,

I just got off the phone with ALI! I told him "You know how much dinar I've sold for you this month?

I demand my rightful place in the pumpers hall of fame..... right there next to Okie and the GET team. I also think it's time I

get the keys to the pink caddy this week or I'm turning off the juice!

Nuff said..... POOF!

I'm sorry Man........ It seems you just set a new minus record... 115 so far.....wow

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

hahahahahahah NEWBI You have got to be the all time winner in negs. hahahaha . You should get a least 1 pos just for that feat alone. Just a word to the wise. Never take youy balonga sandwich in with you if your going swiming in shark infested waters.

• Upvote 1

This here's pumper21,

I just got off the phone with ALI! I told him "You know how much dinar I've sold for you this month?

I demand my rightful place in the pumpers hall of fame..... right there next to Okie and the GET team. I also think it's time I

get the keys to the pink caddy this week or I'm turning off the juice!

Nuff said..... POOF!

Hey bro .......

I feel bad your taking such a lashing ...... Just remember, if you start a thread with a misleading title or make a... (topic) ...joke that could be taken less than light ......Well, you might just get what you dish. We have all made cyber mistakes onetime or another and .................... join the club! Welcome to our Dinar hell! lol ....