Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE'S BACK!!!

mort

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] HELLO AMERICANS-SHIPS AT SEA AND WORLD WIDE FRIENDS--I AM STILL IN RETIREMENT FROM POSTING BUT HAVE FELT COMPELLED TO COME ON HERE TODAY AND TELL YOU INTEL I AM IN POSSESION OF. JUST AS I STATED LAST THURS NIGHT THE R/V OCCURED. THERE ARE MEETINGS GOING ON AS I SPEAK IN WASHINGTON D.C. AND IN BAGDAD STILL IRONING OUT LAST MINUTE DETAIL'S. I WAS INFORMED BY 5 SEPERATE SOURCES OF THE R/V AND ALSO THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN TODAY BUT DUE TO TIME LAG AND A LITTLE LAST MINUTE BARGINING THAT TOMMOROW THE R/V WILL BE ANNOUNCED. THE RATE IS STILL VALID.--I WILL ADDRESS ONLY A FEW (KNOW WHAT A FEW MEANS??) QUESTIONS----GO FOR IT--

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] IT IS OVER--IT IS DONE--WAIT FOR IT

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ALSO THE US TREASURY WILL ASSIST OUT CASHING IN PROCEDURE

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] THE R/V I AM EXPECTING DOES NOT HAVE 4 WHEEL'S

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] BANK AT THE TIME WAS CORRECT AND STILL IS OPTION---OTHER OPTIONS OF TREASURY JUST BECAME AVAILABLE TODAY

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] RAY--EVERYTHING FINALIZED PERIOD!!!!!

Oakie my friend good to hear from you, let her rip, give everyone the value of your knowledge. Don't retire just yet, everyone needs you. Oakie Dokie

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"[OKIE_OIL_MAN] HELLO AMERICANS-SHIPS AT SEA AND WORLD WIDE FRIENDS--I AM STILL IN RETIREMENT FROM POSTING BUT HAVE FELT COMPELLED TO COME ON HERE TODAY."

So just like John Kerry, he was for and against the war in Iraq. Okie is in retirement, and he isnt???Good God man, just stay gone!

Edited by DgreenFSU66
  • Upvote 1

*chatter with radio static from BSH-Team-6* "Command, this BSH-Team6, target Okie has emerged from retirement and is in range for strike. Request, permission to execute...over..."

*Command Radio Response* "Negative BSH-Team6! do not engage! Target already is in prosecution....in 15 seconds...."

*BSH-Team6 commander* "Command, Air strike??? over."

*Command* "Ahh....thats a negative, over."

*BSH-Team6 Commander hears automatic gunfire, hysterical laughter and screams coming from target area, and looks through scope* "Hahahaha....should have known...!!! *on radio* "Command, confirmed alternate strike team has engaged target!"

BANG-BANG-BANG!!!!!

Buwhahahaha!!!!! :lol: hay, Okie...don't run away....Buwahahahaha!!!! :lol:

184pd.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

OKIE.... I know many people have been incredibly cruel to you with all kinds of unnecessary slander... and it seems there was a herd mentality.. once someone did it... others just followed suit... as if slamming someone is fun... yeah... kick him.. hit him... punch him... I have been disgusted with the way people have behaved towards you. I used to read the news more... but then I heard you say things... that didn't show up in the news for several days. So I started listening to you because you have done SO MUCH homework and you have made our jobs easier. I don't think people understand that thousands of minds.. and documents have to be signed to make all this happen. This has been no small endeavor, I also don't think people understand the magnitude of what has and is taking place and I am ashamed that people haven't seemed to notice it is MUCH LARGER than the dollars they will be stuffing in their pockets. Lets look at the larger picture, at history, at where we are now, at the ramifications to our human family, our earth and our future. I for one want to THANK YOU. I think you are awesome, you have provided a wonderful service and your contributions will stand the test of time. The mouthy ones have hurt you... but know this OKIE.... there are many of us silent folks who hold you in respect and prayer and know you are much larger than anyone has seen here in these posts. My prayer is for the tenderness and gratitude your heart deserves and radiant health to enjoy all your many blessings. Thank You OKIE This is the only post I have ever made... or ever intend to make.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Breaking News: 4 of the 5 sources have now been revealed, their names Larry, Curly, Moe and Shemp.

LMAO!!!! ........

And this is where Okie formed his famous phrase.

I can hear it now .......

MOE> Hey guy's I have some great news.

CURLY> What's that?

MOE> That's when what I have to tell you is good ... you numbskull.

LARRY> I'm hearing the same thing!

SHEP>You heard he was a numbskull?

LARRY> No, I heard some good news ...you dimwitt! ... I otta!

MOE> You otta, but I will ........... BOINK, BOINK!!!

CURLY> YUCK, YUCK! .. SLAP, SLAP! ... WHOOP, WHOOP!

LARRY> Hey, wait a minute there pal!

MOE> ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................(1 minute later) .. BOINK, BOINK! SLAP! was that long enough for yu?

LARRY> I otta!

OKIE> NUFF SAID GUY'S!!

PS... all in fun.

• Upvote 1

I don't get it.......................Adam and or his helpers.............why do you keep letting Okie posts..........brought in from other forums ..........put in your forum? Do you not

know it makes this forum look bad? He's fictional, a liar, pumper, and I don't doubt he's involved with Ali. Do any of you really think that a foreigner from another

country that hates us is gonna be honest? They would just as soon drive a vehicle into our house and die a martor if they thought it would screw Americans over.

Please tells us Adam you are not someone like that. Please tell us that you are really an honest person. I know all I want out of life is to be happy, my family taken

care of, and believe in my higher power. Most of the Americans are true, loving people, and work our butts off to make ends meet. Our country has drained the

middle class and we can no longer support the rest of our country. All we are trying to do is get ahead a little and make our family live a little easier. I am not a

greedy person, I am by no means rich. I live from pay check to pay check. I only hope someday our world will see that 90% of the people just want to be happy

and take care of their families and friends. Instead we let our government try to show who is the most powerful and innocent lives are taken. I have and will

always believe if your country is not treating you right do what the Americans did ............revolt! We are trying to help too many others in the name of deomocracy

that we are leaving our own people behind. America is dying, little by little. Our fore Fathers did not intend for us to save the world. Even George Washinton told us

to stay neutral and not make commitments to other countries. This a man that did not have the high dollar colleges and the technologly in 18th we have today. He knew

back in the 18th century what our country needed to do. If America wise up and realize we can't fix the world. If we would take care of our own we wouldn't be

where we are today. Even a bully knows not to pick a fight with someone they know will beat them up. No one fights someone they know will kick their a.... . We go in

and help all these other countries in the name of democracy.........train their military....give them weapons and guess what?????????? Now they are using those

same weapons against us! You can't fix crazy and you can't change stupid..........is that them or us?????????? Wake up America!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2