Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE'S BACK!!!

mort

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] HELLO AMERICANS-SHIPS AT SEA AND WORLD WIDE FRIENDS--I AM STILL IN RETIREMENT FROM POSTING BUT HAVE FELT COMPELLED TO COME ON HERE TODAY AND TELL YOU INTEL I AM IN POSSESION OF. JUST AS I STATED LAST THURS NIGHT THE R/V OCCURED. THERE ARE MEETINGS GOING ON AS I SPEAK IN WASHINGTON D.C. AND IN BAGDAD STILL IRONING OUT LAST MINUTE DETAIL'S. I WAS INFORMED BY 5 SEPERATE SOURCES OF THE R/V AND ALSO THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN TODAY BUT DUE TO TIME LAG AND A LITTLE LAST MINUTE BARGINING THAT TOMMOROW THE R/V WILL BE ANNOUNCED. THE RATE IS STILL VALID.--I WILL ADDRESS ONLY A FEW (KNOW WHAT A FEW MEANS??) QUESTIONS----GO FOR IT--

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] IT IS OVER--IT IS DONE--WAIT FOR IT

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ALSO THE US TREASURY WILL ASSIST OUT CASHING IN PROCEDURE

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] THE R/V I AM EXPECTING DOES NOT HAVE 4 WHEEL'S

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] BANK AT THE TIME WAS CORRECT AND STILL IS OPTION---OTHER OPTIONS OF TREASURY JUST BECAME AVAILABLE TODAY

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] RAY--EVERYTHING FINALIZED PERIOD!!!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

I had a co-worker use the phrase "Cause Okie said so" today - completely caught me off guard!!! :blink:

I about snorted (really bad) coffee out of my nostrils...

Nuff Said, Gembox (whatevertheHell that means????) and Ships at Sea...

We're gonna be rich tomorrow (or tomorrow''s tomorrow - or some facsimile therein)

• Upvote 5

Thanxs for the post Mort.

Welcome back Okie!!

I'll GLADLY give (NOT BET) you a 5K Dinar note that your wrong. Just let me know if this is agreeable to you & we will discuss further. I call BS. If this is so true you should have NO problem accepting this proposal. If I'm wrong I will give (NOT BET) you 5K Dinar whatever value they rv at. Same goes for you gifting me if i'm right and there's no rv in IRAQ, on May 12, 2011. Hurry up with your decision cause it's early morning in Iraq...biggrin.gif

• Upvote 3

Oh my ... if we cannot trust Okie to stay gone when he says he gone for good, I don't see that there is any point in even considering the validity of anything else he says.

Sadly the man is addicted to the spotlight and this seems to be the only one he has managed to groom to his ego.

Way to go Okie ... not expecting anythinng real from you so not surprised.

:rolleyes:

smee2

• Upvote 1