Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Dinar Conference Call with link***

easyrider

Lots of speculation on the US Govt holding this up. I am not sure if that could be true, but it is very interesting. If that is true Obama should step down right now!

Easy, do we know who Dusty is? Just curious is all. Thanks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Lots of speculation on the US Govt holding this up. I am not sure if that could be true, but it is very interesting. If that is true Obama should step down right now!

Easy, do we know who Dusty is? Just curious is all. Thanks.

sorry i have not heard of Dusty.

Interesting - I still don't believe the government can force me to turn in all of my Dinar just because they want to ride the rate. They can't force a citizen to turn in their gold bullion because they want to ride the increases in gold as a commodity. If it's openly traded as an asset, I can chose to hold that asset as long as I wish.

Ha. They also said hold onto your Dong!

• Upvote 1

Interesting - I still don't believe the government can force me to turn in all of my Dinar just because they want to ride the rate. They can't force a citizen to turn in their gold bullion because they want to ride the increases in gold as a commodity. If it's openly traded as an asset, I can chose to hold that asset as long as I wish.

Ha. They also said hold onto your Dong!

"Huh-huh, you said 'Dong.'"

Also. . . after all the EXCREMENT this administration has pulled on the american people (and their children, AND GRANDCHILDREN) already, don't be even a little bit suprised if Barry Obama and his Chicago Capone's aren't trying to rape us somehow.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Apparently these guys are from Planet Dinar. One of the guys on the conference call is blaino, an associate of okie. They refer to okie a lot during the call as though he has some insight and credibility. Dusty said the rate would be over $4 so in my opinion this call isn't worth two hours of anybody's time.

• Upvote 4

Thanks Easy! :)

Interesting call so far. I am not finished with it yet as it is long. I realize this call is from PD and I normally do not trust their Intel or words of reason. However, it is a good call. They are answering some questions (IMO) logically.

One question so far has me thinking... Question regarded wire transfers. They say that high dollar wire transfers are watched almost as closely as paying taxes, if not more. It is also mentioned that homeland security could put your wire on hold up to 24 months with no reason; no interest and most likely won’t answer your phone calls.

A wire transfer was what we were probably going to do. Now I am having second thoughts and am questioning this. :unsure::unsure:

Anyone on DV have any insight regarding high dollar wire transfers? Should we avoid large high dollar wire transfers at cash in?

Thanks

Do I think the government can make you turn in your gold? Yes, I do. Why you ask? They did it before back in the 30s, its how we got onto the gold standard in the first place. There used to be posters all over that said all citizens are to turn in thier gold or face fines/ imprisonment......lemme see if i can find a copy of the poster and put in a link........

http://www.the-privateer.com/1933-gold-confiscation.html

I think this is what created the Federal Reserve, been awhile since i researched the subject.

The people on this call sound lucid; but the longer you listen (and I listened to almost all of it), the more the appearance of self-importance shines through. These guys are very proud of themselves. Not sure why. Certainly not for their track record.

If it RV's at $4, I take it all back

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 1

Apparently these guys are from Planet Dinar. One of the guys on the conference call is blaino, an associate of okie. They refer to okie a lot during the call as though he has some insight and credibility. Dusty said the rate would be over $4 so in my opinion this call isn't worth two hours of anybody's time.

Thanks for saving 2 hours of my life, figured I would read some comments before taking on that endeavor.

Do I think the government can make you turn in your gold? Yes, I do. Why you ask? They did it before back in the 30s, its how we got onto the gold standard in the first place. There used to be posters all over that said all citizens are to turn in thier gold or face fines/ imprisonment......lemme see if i can find a copy of the poster and put in a link........

http://www.the-priva...nfiscation.html

I think this is what created the Federal Reserve, been awhile since i researched the subject.

FEDERAL RESERVE

Although there were several central banks in the US earlier, the Federal Reserve was created in 1913. Although the wealth has been held by several elite families for centuries.

Here is a link to a very interesting article by Daryl Bradford Smith:

http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm

GOLD CONFISCATION

If you believe it won't happen again, there is an article that says when gold reaches $2000 T.O. the US government will confiscate it as it did in 1933. Today gold was sitting over $1500.

here's your link:

www.worldtruthtoday.com/.../insider-report-us-government-will-confiscate-gold-when-it-touches-2000/

http://www.the-priva...nfiscation.html

FEDERAL RESERVE

There were several central banks in the US earlier, but the Federal Reserve was created in 1913. Although the wealth has been held by several elite families for centuries.

Here is a link to a very interesting article by Daryl Bradford Smith:

http://www.iamthewit..._Rothschild.htm

GOLD CONFISCATION

If you believe it won't happen again, there is an article that says when gold reaches $2000 T.O. the US government will confiscate it as it did in 1933. Today gold was sitting over $1500.

here's your link:

www.worldtruthtoday.com/.../insider-report-us-government-will-confiscate-gold-when-it-touches-2000/

I stand informed, it has been a long time since i have researched the federal reserve origination but was going on memory. Main thought was "where am i going to find a link for gold confiscation".

So, I do thank you for bringing me up to date and I didnt know about the 2000 t.o. take over.

I stand informed, it has been a long time since i have researched the federal reserve origination but was going on memory. Main thought was "where am i going to find a link for gold confiscation".

So, I do thank you for bringing me up to date and I didnt know about the 2000 t.o. take over.

You're welcome. It's any body's guess as to whether the $2000 gold confiscation is true. I guess we will see.

This US government thinks it can do anything it wants, regardless of the law or the Constitution.

They pass laws that have no Constitutional authority, and don't think twice about it, because they really don't care

what the Constitution says. How else do you explain passing a bill that will force people to buy health insurance

or face fines, penalties and imprisonment? When making their argument, they basically argued that they could

force people to buy anything they wanted. Where is the Constitutional authority for that?

Go RV, but be careful to do everything circumspectly and above board.

Edited by jgp
  • Upvote 1

This US government thinks it can do anything it wants, regardless of the law or the Constitution.

They pass laws that have no Constitutional authority, and don't think twice about it, because they really don't care

what the Constitution says. How else do you explain passing a bill that will force people to buy health insurance

or face fines, penalties and imprisonment. When making their argument, they basically argued that they could

force people to buy anything they wanted. Where is the Constitutional authority for that?

their is none anymore our right are slowly being tooken from us and we don't even notice because we are so caught up with tecnology and facebook we simpy brush it off and government says now jimmy we care for you, now go back to sleep we're gonna take your rights ok? but well keep you safe.

Edited by easyrider

cool,thanks for the post easy.....

or face fines, penalties and imprisonment? When making their argument, they basically argued that they could

Go RV, but be careful to do everything circumspectly and above board.

you ever wondered why your drivers license and credit cards have your name spelled in all capitol letters. look it up, makes ya go hmmmmm!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IMO, I have to agree with you. In today's market real currency there is no way Iraq can support that kind of return on the Dinar its just NOT possible. Would be great no Question about that just not possible. JMO. Peace.