Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

May 16th...according to ALI

navysky

So how do you conclude that there will be no sales of IQD after the 12th. ?

Pres. Bush jr order expires tomorrow May 12th to invest in Iraq Currency

Ain't RED WINGS a pair of Boots? :lol:

Ain't not Mama always said

Edited by Flash101

In the many years that I've had dinar Ali has never given his two cents either way in regards to what is going to happen with the dinar. He has always carefully chosen his words. Now that he's gone away we're going to start hearing all kinds of things. Nothings happening for now.

• Upvote 3

Knowing ALI over the past 6yrs and speaking with him in numerous CC's I know this.............HE NEVER GAVE A RATE OR DATE. The last CC our group had with ALI was the day his statement was released. For the record ALI is not Bailing on anyone he reassured us that when the RV came about he would service ALL his customers. SOOOOO, Sounds like false information to me. JMO. Peace.

Ali has stated in his release that he will reopen on the 16th....it was posted in here last week! Dont know if that holds any merit in requards to and rv, but I dont think he chose that date just because he likes the sound of it! Also, what about all of this "danger"...is it over on the 16th...I think not...pure 100% BS!

As good as any intel. Plus he at least gave his source which is Ali's God-daughter, niece of a friend, which could be verified by all the " I have known Ali for many years " crowd.

Thanks for the post and welcome to Bagdad!

What am I missing here?

Why do some people keep saying Ali said he will reopen on May 16th. His statement said all payments had to be receiver no later the May 16th or they would be returned.

"After many years of service, Dinar Trade, Inc. has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. If there is a significant change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar (and/or the Vietnamese Dong), Dinar Trade, Inc. will reopen our offices for the active buying and selling of currencies. If you have placed an order with your payment by mail, kindly mail in your payment so that it is received no later than 5/16/11."

Its right there on the dinartrade home page.

• Upvote 1

I never said that Ali would open on the 16th your guess is as good as mine I said no sales after the 12th

GO WINGS

No Flash, I know you didn't say he would re-open on the 16th...that was a previous rumor that some were spouting. Personally I believe Ali is a businessman, and also just like the rest of us entitled to be a family/private man as well...and whatever he needed to do, he has the right to do. I think he has conducted business on a very professional manner, and I don't hear anyone screaming that he wronged them, but wow did tons try to complain he was closing for now.

Let's hope Iraq gets this all done soon. :)

• Upvote 1