Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

May 16th...according to ALI

navysky

I've been invested for 5 years now, but as you can see...I'm a rookie to posting here. I've recently helped about 25 friends and family members get invested in the Dinar. I try to keep up on the rumors and intel. My friend is one of many sources I get info from. He has a niece who is Ali's God-daughter. So, however many gossip-steps that is, I guess that is 3 steps from ALI, that's where SOME of my info (rumors) comes from. Prior to him bailing out he had said that May 2nd was our day. When May 2nd came and went I asked my friend to find out from Ali what's the new date. He said May 16th...but didn't give me a clear reason, just that it was delayed two weeks. My gut feel is that all that is needed to be done for Shabibi to flip the switch (if that is the correct person and term to execute the RV) is for the other 57 countries to be put in order (via the IMF and WTO) so that they can effectively readjust the world's currency (this will be huge if 57+ countries are all revaluing at the same time). I had heard something a year or so ago that Condoleeza Rice said (in 2008) that Iraq and about 10 other countries would all revalue their currency in 2010. Now, I believe that THAT WAS the plan but Iraqi politicians, Powers that be, our government and other complications behind the scenes have delayed it for several months now. I have also heard that the Powers that Be have been delaying the RV because somehow it is making the price (of the Dinar) go up the longer they can delay it and the longer they are delaying it the more they stand to profit and make themselves...also it could be that they are working back-room deals with strategic political figures to inch us closer to a One World Currency and/or Government.

This is just MY gut feel, I feel that everyone is entitled to their opinion, and since this is a rumor forum...this is what I've heard and feel is causing our delay. If that makes me sound like a conspiracy-theorist, so be it...but every conspiracy originates in some amount of truth. It just makes sense to me that those who are trying to make the world all united under one rule are using this currency readjustment (RV of the basket of currencies) to get us closer to that goal of One World government.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 3

never heard Ali make a date prediction and I would think he wouldnt even dare, considering

but, a rumor is a rumor

go RV

[size="3"]You are right Ali has never made a rate or date prediction, don't know where this newbie is getting his info from but its false.... Ali has said many times that he will not predict rates or dates.....[/size] :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When I ask (through my chain of connection to him) I do get it third-hand, but I'll include exactly what I've heard as to why it hasn't happened if that date comes and goes without an RV. So...Yes!! :-)

Thank you. I for one will appreciate that.

• Upvote 1

Knowing ALI over the past 6yrs and speaking with him in numerous CC's I know this.............HE NEVER GAVE A RATE OR DATE. The last CC our group had with ALI was the day his statement was released. For the record ALI is not Bailing on anyone he reassured us that when the RV came about he would service ALL his customers. SOOOOO, Sounds like false information to me. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 3

I try to keep up on the rumors and intel. My friend is one of many sources I get info from. He has a niece who is Ali's God-daughter. So, however many gossip-steps that is, I guess that is 3 steps from ALI, that's where SOME of my info (rumors) comes from. Prior to him bailing out he had said that May 2nd was our day. When May 2nd came and went I asked my friend to find out from Ali what's the new date. He said May 16th...but didn't give me a clear reason, just that it was delayed two weeks.

And Ali is said to be re-opening on May 16th? Hmmmmmm I'll just wait and see.

I always said that there would be no RV untill we can no longer buy IQD in the States which is tomorrow 5/12 cause Iraq would still make more USD. But once the IQD buying stops. Now we mite see something happen soon very soon. So if the UST can get their heads out of their AZZ's and stop worring about all of the taxes they want to take from us maybe May 16th could be the day if not o'well we'll still be here waiting and reading rumors like always.

GO RED WINGS

[size="3"]You are right Ali has never made a rate or date prediction, don't know where this newbie is getting his info from but its false.... Ali has said many times that he will not predict rates or dates.....[/size] :lol::lol:

the poster never said ali pubicly gave out a date. and just because ali said he would never give a date to others doesn't mean he wouldn't tell those close to him. i mean if he is so well connected as we have heard he very well may know more than he is letting on. just sayin'

sorry, but you had been told this, but you are just now revealing it? Who would wait if they had that kind of info. I say NOT

I wouldn't tell anyone if i knew. we have enough so called "intel" posted as it is..... B)

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 3

I've been invested for 5 years now, but as you can see...I'm a rookie to posting here. I've recently helped about 25 friends and family members get invested in the Dinar. I try to keep up on the rumors and intel. My friend is one of many sources I get info from. He has a niece who is Ali's God-daughter. So, however many gossip-steps that is, I guess that is 3 steps from ALI, that's where SOME of my info (rumors) comes from. Prior to him bailing out he had said that May 2nd was our day. When May 2nd came and went I asked my friend to find out from Ali what's the new date. He said May 16th...but didn't give me a clear reason, just that it was delayed two weeks. My gut feel is that all that is needed to be done for Shabibi to flip the switch (if that is the correct person and term to execute the RV) is for the other 57 countries to be put in order (via the IMF and WTO) so that they can effectively readjust the world's currency (this will be huge if 57+ countries are all revaluing at the same time). I had heard something a year or so ago that Condoleeza Rice said (in 2008) that Iraq and about 10 other countries would all revalue their currency in 2010. Now, I believe that THAT WAS the plan but Iraqi politicians, Powers that be, our government and other complications behind the scenes have delayed it for several months now. I have also heard that the Powers that Be have been delaying the RV because somehow it is making the price (of the Dinar) go up the longer they can delay it and the longer they are delaying it the more they stand to profit and make themselves...also it could be that they are working back-room deals with strategic political figures to inch us closer to a One World Currency and/or Government.

This is just MY gut feel, I feel that everyone is entitled to their opinion, and since this is a rumor forum...this is what I've heard and feel is causing our delay. If that makes me sound like a conspiracy-theorist, so be it...but every conspiracy originates in some amount of truth. It just makes sense to me that those who are trying to make the world all united under one rule are using this currency readjustment (RV of the basket of currencies) to get us closer to that goal of One World government.

Yup.

And I do believe it's:

Pull the trigger

Push the button (the big red button labeled RV)

Or possibly... Click the button (?, if it's done by computer and not some arbitrary button on a wall of RV)

Maybe the RV will be activated by carrier pigeon? Camel riding messenger?

I mean, someone, somewhere has to hit some kind of button on a program, like a banking exchange rate update page on an administrative access website. Who knows exactly how it will happen or what correct terminology there is to describe the process (apparently some "gurus" seem to think they ping the banks to make sure they are set up to receive the update when they activate it in their computer system's program). I would just caution you to examine exactly how reliable Ali's "intel" is considering he is a dealer that has made A LOT of money off of hopeful overnight millionaire dreamers and the like. Would he really have the altruistic nature required to inform everyone of something that could help ease our minds before some sort of positive change (or maybe even negative) in our investment journey? I look forward to hearing his explanation why it didn't RV on May 16th. Let me guess, something along the lines of there was a computer error they have to iron out, Shabibi thinks the economy isn't ready yet, Maliki is stalling it because of security ministers? I mean, there's a billion possibilities it wouldn't have happened, so I'm curious to see what Ali tells his god-daughter who will tell your friend who will tell you.

Hopefully that won't be necessary and it will just RV before then, or on that day...

Thanks for the info.

I always said that there would be no RV untill we can no longer buy IQD in the States which is tomorrow 5/12 cause Iraq would still make more USD. But once the IQD buying stops. Now we mite see something happen soon very soon. So if the UST can get their heads out of their AZZ's and stop worring about all of the taxes they want to take from us maybe May 16th could be the day if not o'well we'll still be here waiting and reading rumors like always.

GO RED WINGS

In my "short time" on this forum and in this investment (compared to the time many others have been), I've never heard Ali come close to a rate or date prediction. With the rumor of him re-opening on the 16th (or assumption by some), then trying to use this super-indirect relationship to spout a supposed quote or intel from Ali, is IMO absurd. I would definitely not think Ali is stupid enough to risk giving any information that could be cosnidered the same as "insider trading" type situations, and find it more believable you fell for someone claiming he was reopening the 16th and using that in confjuction with him saying he'd be back in business when the RV occurs.

I understand anxious, frustrated, etcetera.....but come on, there is or should be some limit to totally fabricated non-helpful posts and "intel" like this.

For the sake of EVERYONE involved, I too hope this ride is over SOON (never soon enough though).

And Flash....totally agree, GO REDWINGS!

• Upvote 1

In my "short time" on this forum and in this investment (compared to the time many others have been), I've never heard Ali come close to a rate or date prediction. With the rumor of him re-opening on the 16th (or assumption by some), then trying to use this super-indirect relationship to spout a supposed quote or intel from Ali, is IMO absurd. I would definitely not think Ali is stupid enough to risk giving any information that could be cosnidered the same as "insider trading" type situations, and find it more believable you fell for someone claiming he was reopening the 16th and using that in confjuction with him saying he'd be back in business when the RV occurs.

I understand anxious, frustrated, etcetera.....but come on, there is or should be some limit to totally fabricated non-helpful posts and "intel" like this.

For the sake of EVERYONE involved, I too hope this ride is over SOON (never soon enough though).

And Flash....totally agree, GO REDWINGS!

I never said that Ali would open on the 16th your guess is as good as mine I said no sales after the 12th

GO WINGS

Sure seems like pumper horse poop to me.

GO RED WINGS

Ain't RED WINGS a pair of Boots? :lol: