Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

poppy2 5/11/11 Get Your Car Washed

texaslonghorns

poppy2] jwb sure it happened and I am glad she ( PELOSI) is out of there the reason the delegation was sent there was pure greed but I can’t explain that statement just yet . I will say it was a hold up yesterday for all of us and thank goodness they have left the building. what I can say is her agenda was failed and didn’t get what she was sent there to get?? (bump the rate?) today’s advise for all of us get your car washed today you don’t want to go to cash in millions or thousands of dollars tomorrow in some dirty old car LOL, LOL GET-R-DONE AND GET READY it is a wonderful life peeps get ready to enjoy some great days ahead. poppy2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

poppy2] jwb sure it happened and I am glad she ( PELOSI) is out of there the reason the delegation was sent there was pure greed but I can’t explain that statement just yet . I will say it was a hold up yesterday for all of us and thank goodness they have left the building. what I can say is her agenda was failed and didn’t get what she was sent there to get?? (bump the rate?) today’s advise for all of us get your car washed today you don’t want to go to cash in millions or thousands of dollars tomorrow in some dirty old car LOL, LOL GET-R-DONE AND GET READY it is a wonderful life peeps get ready to enjoy some great days ahead. poppy2

You really think that Pelosi went over there thinking that they were going to announce the RV, come on now...... :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have a thought I hope you will all get. These people that post who provide us intel are getting their information from people that are close to this issue. If you haven't figured it out yet, there are 1000 moving pieces that have to happen to make an RV happen. If only one of those pieces falls out of place, computer glitch, greed or whatever, then there is a delay.

This should have no bearing in the individual who is posting or the individual(s) that are providing the intel. Ultimately, it's going to happen when it happens. The fact that we all have to sit here and read through this garbage to get to the real info is a big pain in the a**.

So, Please, If you do not have anything nice to say, then keep your mouths shut. If its an opinion, fine. But just to post BS because your mad because you will have to go get a job now flipping burgers is getting really freaking old.

Honestly, I'm surprised the MODS let it continue.

Good Luck everyone and let's hope the pieces of this puzzle can stay attached long enough for the RV to pass through.

Peace!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I have a thought I hope you will all get. These people that post who provide us intel are getting their information from people that are close to this issue. If you haven't figured it out yet, there are 1000 moving pieces that have to happen to make an RV happen. If only one of those pieces falls out of place, computer glitch, greed or whatever, then there is a delay.

This should have no bearing in the individual who is posting or the individual(s) that are providing the intel. Ultimately, it's going to happen when it happens. The fact that we all have to sit here and read through this garbage to get to the real info is a big pain in the a**.

So, Please, If you do not have anything nice to say, then keep your mouths shut. If its an opinion, fine. But just to post BS because your mad because you will have to go get a job now flipping burgers is getting really freaking old.

Good Luck everyone and let's hope the pieces of this puzzle can stay attached long enough for the RV to pass through.

Peace!!!

My thoughts exactly! + 1111

You really think that Pelosi went over there thinking that they were going to announce the RV, come on now...... :lol::lol:

No. *I* think she went there to a) buy some dinar for herself, probably in the lower denoms so she could hold it indefinitely waiting for it to go up over time

and

B) to try to bump the rate.

This chick is a total liar and is completely evil. She will ride on the backs of the serfs (citizens) and fight to the last drop of OUR blood.

Based on observation, I don't believe there are a ton of people in D.C. that are a heckuva lot better.

• Upvote 1

Question: Why was/is Pelosi over there?

What I was told (my sources) that she was over there to work a better deal in the 11th hour for the US Gov on the exchange rate. Not for us, but for the GOV. I think it was reported that she was there working out the Troops staying or going situation, but the behind the scenes people say something else. She was denied and failed her task.

Either way, I think we could have found someone else to make the trip. Nancy does not show up high on my importance list when it comes to US Gov officials.

Anyway, thats what I was told.

Edited by drummerboy

Peace!!!

umm, How do you know in fact this is real intel? How do you know they are not just searching for attention? How do we know they even have a contact?

Hell, I can make a post that says

Good news my contact says it's going to RV tomorrow go wash your car today ..... blah blah blah

And do that same shyt everyday.

For what ? that's not intel, that's not insider info. I wouldn't be so bad if the people wouldn't say RV tomorrow or tuesday or wed in EVERY POST AND BE WRONG ..... You can only cry wolf so many times. Before ppl start not to believe shyt you say.

Edited by wiineedmore
  • Upvote 2

So, when is the big announcemnet of the press conference and when is it going to hit the media since media from "all over the world" and "dignitaries from all over the world" were invited to attend this SO CALLED event. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If Pelosi were in Iraq you know Fox news would be ALL OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I was told (my sources) that she was over there to work a better deal in the 11th hour for the US Gov on the exchange rate. Not for us, but for the GOV. I think it was reported that she was there working out the Troops staying or going situation, but the behind the scenes people say something else. She was denied and failed her task.

Either way, I think we could have found someone else to make the trip. Nancy does not show up high on my importance list when it comes to US Gov officials.

Right. Leave it to imbeciles to send a woman over to Iraq to negotiate with the male leadership. After all, the respect women so much. Yeah.....that works. :blink:

• Upvote 1

YOU have no better "sources" than my dead Cat. Give ONE piece of intel that can be varified. You jump on the high road THEN lecture us about our freedom of speech?

REALLY????

• Upvote 2