Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New AC Newsletter

pokerplayer

Just remember, I have no opinion on the content. Taht you can deciede yourself.

pp

The Central Bank of Iraq made some changes to how it operates in

reference to the banks and money changers inside Iraq. In late

April, the CBI decided to impose a tax on all currency exchanges

(as previously mentioned in my 5 May email newsletter). The CBI

auctions experienced a downturn after imposing the tax on the

banking institutions and all the currency exchange markets. The

initial intentions were good; however this slowed the everyday

commerce in the banking industry causing far less transactions of

foreign currency exchange. CBI was attempting to force Iraqi's to

not conduct foreign exchange transactions hoping to increase the

Iraqi dinar value. When the CBI observed its several hundred

million a day auctions plummet they made the executive decision to

raise the tax limit to 50k for all foreign currency transactions.

After this decision the Iraqi people ramped up the CBI auctions

once again.

Seeing that the CBI has appeared to reverse their initial plans, my

associates are saying that there will not be an RV in the month of

May 2011. Regardless of the fact that the CBI has completed the

Revaluation Re-denomination report. The CBI is also still waiting

for PM Nuri Maliki's request to have the report delivered to him.

Unfortunately, my sources are confident an RV will not be possible

this month.

The dinar currency projection from the recently published CBI

annual report, soon to be published internally for the ministries

will also coincide with no RV (May 2011).

Today, I got some additional, interesting information. The new

Iraqi currency has been placed on hold. With the excuse being that

with all the recent activities & transitions of the CBI bank (as

well as the Iraqi government) it has just not been printed. I know

this may be conflicting with what some of you have been told on

some forums/blogs but this is factual & up to date information.

There are no bills at this time. The printing of them is on hold.

That is the end of the Newsletter, I just remove the site link

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 20
  • Downvote 5

Why give Poker Player a - its not his post he is just passing it along I will replace with a +

I totally agree... and just for the record that neg did not come from me.... my comment refers to the opinion I have regarding AC and his writings!!!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

It's difficult to understand why this board (in general) has such a negative reaction to AC. Call him contrary or what you will, but there is no one that has been more 'correct' about what is going on than AC. He especially took a lot of hits on this board last fall when everyone was proclaiming an imminent RV before, or on, Jan 1.

I have no idea why he would have access to information or whether or not his information is correct. However, in retrospect, his information appears to be more on target that the normal Sun - Thurs cycle that most prognosticators on this board repeatedly advance.

Just an observation ...

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

It's difficult to understand why this board (in general) has such a negative reaction to AC. Call him contrary or what you will, but there is no one that has been more 'correct' about what is going on than AC. He especially took a lot of hits on this board last fall when everyone was proclaiming an imminent RV before, or on, Jan 1.

I have no idea why he would have access to information or whether or not his information is correct. However, in retrospect, his information appears to be more on target that the normal Sun - Thurs cycle that most prognosticators on this board repeatedly advance.

Just an observation ...

TS

AMEN, I totally agree with you... :)

• Upvote 1

Great post! I fully agree.

Amer. Contractor has always been on the ball. I personally, like the fact that he plays it straight and doesn't sugarcoat everything and spew out nonsence. I'm not here for lies and BS.

Just an observation ...

TS

Haven't you learned that there isn't always a link to everything. This information does not come from a news source. The information comes from business associates, intel, sources,..people like him 'in the know'....etc.

Let me ask AC this, where is the LINK .?????. If AC shows the link, l will believe him.

Edited by HSR362
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

[quote name=Tammi :)' date='11 May 2011 - 10:25 AM' timestamp='1305134749' post='478435]

I totally agree... and just for the record that neg did not come from me.... my comment refers to the opinion I have regarding AC and his writings!!!!!

But you're not dingin' AC.

You're lower the "rating" on

the person who hauled it over here.

Keep that up, and eventually,

NOBODY is going to want to bring

ANYTHING over here...

• Upvote 5

Under what basis are you referring to that information as BS?

You know something everyone else doesn't know? If so, why don't you share? Proof would be good along with that.

It always baffles me why people always go around crying foul & bs when something isn't what they want to here. It is what it is.

[quote name=Tammi :)' date='11 May 2011 - 11:14 AM' timestamp='1305134040' post='478406]

how do you spell BS... oh right like that ^^^^^

I fully agree. Thanks for being the one to mention that.

But you're not dingin' AC.

You're lower the "rating" on

the person who hauled it over here.

Keep that up, and eventually,

NOBODY is going to want to bring

ANYTHING over here...

• Upvote 6

KI

Just remember, I have no opinion on the content. Taht you can deciede yourself.

pp

The Central Bank of Iraq made some changes to how it operates in

reference to the banks and money changers inside Iraq. In late

Appel, the CBI decided to impose a tax on all currency exchanges

(as previously mentioned in my 5 May email newsletter). The CBI

auctions experienced a downturn after imposing the tax on the

banking institutions and all the currency exchange markets. The

initial intentions were good; however this slowed the everyday

commerce in the banking industry causing far less transactions of

foreign currency exchange. CBI was attempting to force Iraqi's to

not conduct foreign exchange transactions hoping to increase the

Iraqi dinar value. When the CBI observed its several hundred

million a day auctions plummet they made the executive decision to

raise the tax limit to 50k for all foreign currency transactions.

After this decision the Iraqi people ramped up the CBI auctions

once again.

Seeing that the CBI has appeared to reverse their initial plans, my

associates are saying that there will not be an RV in the month of

May 2011. Regardless of the fact that the CBI has completed the

Revaluation Re-denomination report. The CBI is also still waiting

for PM Nuri Maliki's request to have the report delivered to him.

Unfortunately, my sources are confident an RV will not be possible

this month.

The dinar currency projection from the recently published CBI

annual report, soon to be published internally for the ministries

will also coincide with no RV (May 2011).

Today, I got some additional, interesting information. The new

Iraqi currency has been placed on hold. With the excuse being that

with all the recent activities & transitions of the CBI bank (as

well as the Iraqi government) it has just not been printed. I know

this may be conflicting with what some of you have been told on

some forums/blogs but this is factual & up to date information.

There are no bills at this time. The printing of them is on hold.

That is the end of the Newsletter, I just remove the site link

pp

This is total garbage! If for no other reason, Shabbi is a very, very inteligent man...and he would not...and does not make rash decsions like this! He was very careful while planning all of this, and I can almost assure you that every possible outcome was his focus from the start! Also, there is no way he would order the printing of "new money" and then just say.."nevermind...we dont need it now! WOW!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

The proof that the bills don't exist is that if they DID someone, anyone, would have plastered their pictures all over every forum and blog by now. The fact that they have never been seen is proof enough to me that they don't exist. Seeing is believing in my book!

I do not believe we will see an RV this month, but I have to call BS on lower denominations. Show me proof they have, or have not been printed……

What are you talking about? Shab's was NEVER quoted as saying: " nevermind...we dont need it now!"

Read the posting very thouroughly, it does not say that at all.

KI

This is total garbage! If for no other reason, Shabbi is a very, very inteligent man...and he would not...and does not make rash decsions like this! He was very careful while planning all of this, and I can almost assure you that every possible outcome was his focus from the start! Also, there is no way he would order the printing of "new money" and then just say.."nevermind...we dont need it now! WOW!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

The proof that the bills don't exist is that if they DID someone, anyone, would have plastered their pictures all over every forum and blog by now. The fact that they have never been seen is proof enough to me that they don't exist. Seeing is believing in my book!

Actually you are wrong the lower denominations have been produced. Investigate and you will find that they were made with the lager denominations.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Listen up. You are the one crying 'foul' here in your last post on page one in your LARGE font and BLUE lettering. You can write like normal like the rest of us adults here. You don't have to feel like you have to make a point & stand out. If you have something important and of value to say people will stop and take the time out to read it regardless if it's not screaming out at us in bright blue.

Now, to address your comment, remark, whatever,...I am not wrong. I did not say nor write that there was no lower denoms. So, can't see how I'm wrong here. What I do believe is that the new Iraqi dinar has not been printed as the American Contr*ctor has stated. When it is, there will be pictures & proof provided. I am SURE of this. When there is proof that something exists people are quick to show it. Enough said.

Actually you are wrong the lower denominations have been produced. Investigate and you will find that they were made with the lager denominations.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

:twothumbs: Good point! Well put, I fully agree.

What I do believe is that the new Iraqi dinar has not been printed as the American Contr*ctor has stated. When it is, there will be pictures & proof provided. I am SURE of this. When there is proof that something exists people are quick to show it. Enough said.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

inheritance- I think you're not understanding what Casper is trying to say here. This post by AC is discussing the fact that the new Iraqi dinar has not been printed as of yet. That's what the discussion is about. We're addressing the topic. No one's referring to any lower denoms.

• Upvote 4

Casper says lower denoms do not exists, and they do! I also believe AC means new currency as in new denominations.

The final details of the plan were reviewed in the White House Situation Room by President Bush and the National Security Council on March 12, 2003. I attended that meeting. Treasury Secretary John Snow opened the presentation with a series of slides. “As soon as control over the Iraqi government is established,” the first slide read, we plan to “use United States dollars to pay civil servants and pensioners. Later, depending on the situation on the ground, we would decide about the new currency.” Another slide indicated that we could ship $100 million in small denominations to Baghdad on one week’s notice. President Bush approved the plan with the understanding that we would review the options for a new Iraqi currency later, when we knew the situation on the ground.

Looks to me they are ready to go anytime they so choose!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2