Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter DRIVE-BY - Wed 5/11 11:41 est

pleasantvalleySunday

11:27 AM [scooter] May 22nd 2003 -- national disaster orders were signed by the president

11:27 AM [scooter] Under executive order 13303

11:27 AM [scooter] Executive orders don't expire

11:27 AM [scooter] But the rest do

11:27 AM [sportsgirl] Scooter - SO what does that mean on this may22nd???

11:28 AM [scooter] That means two items of importance

11:28 AM [scooter] ONE

11:28 AM [scooter] Once expired

11:29 AM [scooter] Iraq would be alllowed to move to article viii at the imf

11:29 AM [scooter] TWO

11:29 AM [scooter] What was two

11:29 AM [scooter] OH YES

11:29 AM [scooter] Ofac 575 and 576

11:29 AM [scooter] THAT'S IT

11:29 AM [scooter] A huge sum of assets get released to iraq's financial reserves

11:30 AM [scooter] It makes alot of sense right now

11:30 AM [scooter] HENCE

11:30 AM [scooter] They can't audit the cbi

11:30 AM [scooter] Ernst and young report can't be distributed

11:30 AM [scooter] The food chain keeps going

11:30 AM [scooter] All good stuff

11:30 AM [sportsgirl] Scooter - Does this have to do with the chapter7?

11:30 AM [scooter] ONE ITEM

11:31 AM [scooter] Executive orders can't be extended

11:31 AM [scooter] The offshoots or resolutions attached can be

11:31 AM [pleasantvalleySunday] hey scoot is it ok if I just post the part about your haircuts ... er I mean the ex order?

11:31 AM [scooter] And may 22 2011 is when that one in particular gets expired

11:32 AM [scooter] I was confused on that one too

11:32 AM [scooter] Until a very bright young lady by the name of highlander explained it to me and enoch8

11:32 AM [pleasantvalleySunday] Ok Scooter -- time for you to GET BACK TO WORK!! lol

this was a brief drive-by Scooter chat this morning --- a teaser of sorts --- he is preparing something delicious for us!!

pvS

Scooter's MAC-10 does it againcool.gif

11:27 AM [scooter] May 22nd 2003 -- national disaster orders were signed by the president

11:29 AM [scooter] A huge sum of assets get released to iraq's financial reserves

11:31 AM [pleasantvalleySunday] hey scoot is it ok if I just post the part about your haircuts ... er I mean the ex order?

11:32 AM [scooter] Until a very bright young lady by the name of highlander explained it to me and enoch8

11:32 AM [pleasantvalleySunday] Ok Scooter -- time for you to GET BACK TO WORK!! lol

this was a brief drive-by Scooter chat this morning --- a teaser of sorts --- he is preparing something delicious for us!!

pvS

Scooter if it does RV you buy lunch at Deer Valley Airport.

I'm also very interested in what he has to share with us....especially about what happens when this executive order expires and the talk to releasing assests into the reserves....that will be key for a rise in value of the dinar in my eyes....

Wait a minute, are you being positive...... ;) no offense.

pvS

Some Tidbits below for consideration while we await the release of Scooter's research.

Note: I greatly respect Scooter's presence and the work he puts into giving us concise information to help understand the dynamics of our investement. I do not intend to dispute the statement concerning EOs not being extended, in the context he references it.

However, due to the nature of an Excecutive Order, it must run it's course for the President to have extra constitutional power to operate outside of the oversight and permission of Congress.

For this reason, review of EOs are usually one of the first orders of business in an new administration. To allow one to expire, or not to renew/extend.continue it is an admission that the Emergency no longer requires skirting Congressional Approval.

In the case of EO13303, the verbage below indicates Continuation, which is not the same word as extend or renew.

While it may be said that Obama did not Renew the EO or that he did not Extend the EO, and be 100% accurate, it cannot be said thast it was not treated as a contuuation in 2010.

Not knowing what Scooter has found, I can only suspect that the issue of a further contuinuation in 2011 is either not deemed necessary, the need has been mitigated by other action, or it is not felt to be in the best of the US to do so.

WEP (War and Emergency Powers) were first granted to FDR on March 9, 1933, giving him the power to Wage War on the Economic Emergency.

See HR1491, and Proclamaitons 2039, 2039 and 2040 for the run up, and USC 12 part 95B (as opposed the wording of USC 12 Part 95A) to see how the power was derived.

WEP has been revisited by the Congressional Research Service as recently as 1993, and If I remember correctly, in 1973. It is a topic of great discussion, and somethihng everyone should have an understanding.

Everything above is my view/opinion, and comes from memory. There may be unintentional errors, as I am getting to be an old man. Below are links that may be taken to be accurate....

As with everyione else, I do eagerly await the other shoe to fall.

Apologies to Scooter in advance. I am not disputing, as I don't know what you have for us..smile.gif

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/presdocs/2010/DCPD-201000372.pdf

Administration of Barack H. Obama, 2010

Notice—Continuation of the National Emergency With Respect to the

Stabilization of Iraq

May 12, 2010

On May 22, 2003, by Executive Order 13303, the President declared a national emergency protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and certain other property in which Iraq has an interest, pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701– 1706). The President took this action to deal with the unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States posed by obstacles to the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq.

In Executive Order 13315 of August 28, 2003, Executive Order 13350 of July 29, 2004, Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, and Executive Order 13438 of July 17, 2007, the President modified the scope of the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13303 and took additional steps in response to this national emergency. Because the obstacles to the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States, the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13303, as modified in scope and relied upon for additional steps taken in Executive Orders 13315, 13350, 13364, and 13438, must continue in effect beyond May 22, 2010. Therefore, in accordance with section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act

(50 U.S.C. 1622(d)), I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency with respect to the stabilization of Iraq.

This notice shall be published in the Federal Register and transmitted to the Congress.

BARACK OBAMA

The White House,

May 12, 2010.

[Filed with the Office of the Federal Register, 8:45 a.m., May 14, 2010]

NOTE: This notice was published in the Federal Register on May 17.

Categories: Notices : U.S. national emergencies, continuation :: Iraq, stabilization.

Subjects: Iraq : U.S. national emergency, continuation.

DCPD Number: DCPD201000372.

http://www.gibsondunn.com/publications/Documents/LeeDoody-2010OFACsBigYear.pdf

OFAC also made changes required to become current with Iraq policy. OFAC canceled the Iraqi Sanctions Regulations (Part 575), and published the Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions (Part 576). Part 576 implements several EOs, including EO 13,303 of May 22, 2003, EO 13,315 of Aug. 28, 2003, EO 13,350 of

July 29, 2004, EO 13,364 of November 29, 2004, and EO 13,438 of July 17, 2007. Though most Iraqi transactions are now unblocked, blocking remains for senior officials of the former Iraqi regime, those threatening peace and stability, or those undermining reconstruction efforts and political reform in Iraq.

• Upvote 1

Some Tidbits below for consideration while we await the release of Scooter's research.

Note: I greatly respect Scooter's presence and the work he puts into giving us concise information to help understand the dynamics of our investement. I do not intend to dispute the statement concerning EOs not being extended, in the context he references it.

However, due to the nature of an Excecutive Order, it must run it's course for the President to have extra constitutional power to operate outside of the oversight and permission of Congress.

For this reason, review of EOs are usually one of the first orders of business in an new administration. To allow one to expire, or not to renew/extend.continue it is an admission that the Emergency no longer requires skirting Congressional Approval.

In the case of EO13303, the verbage below indicates Continuation, which is not the same word as extend or renew.

While it may be said that Obama did not Renew the EO or that he did not Extend the EO, and be 100% accurate, it cannot be said thast it was not treated as a contuuation in 2010.

Not knowing what Scooter has found, I can only suspect that the issue of a further contuinuation in 2011 is either not deemed necessary, the need has been mitigated by other action, or it is not felt to be in the best of the US to do so.

WEP (War and Emergency Powers) were first granted to FDR on March 9, 1933, giving him the power to Wage War on the Economic Emergency.

See HR1491, and Proclamaitons 2039, 2039 and 2040 for the run up, and USC 12 part 95B (as opposed the wording of USC 12 Part 95A) to see how the power was derived.

WEP has been revisited by the Congressional Research Service as recently as 1993, and If I remember correctly, in 1973. It is a topic of great discussion, and somethihng everyone should have an understanding.

Everything above is my view/opinion, and comes from memory. There may be unintentional errors, as I am getting to be an old man. Below are links that may be taken to be accurate....

Apologies to Scooter in advance. I am not disputing, as I don't know what you have for us..smile.gif

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/presdocs/2010/DCPD-201000372.pdf

Stabilization of Iraq

May 12, 2010

On May 22, 2003, by Executive Order 13303, the President declared a national emergency protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and certain other property in which Iraq has an interest, pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701– 1706). The President took this action to deal with the unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States posed by obstacles to the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq.

In Executive Order 13315 of August 28, 2003, Executive Order 13350 of July 29, 2004, Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, and Executive Order 13438 of July 17, 2007, the President modified the scope of the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13303 and took additional steps in response to this national emergency. Because the obstacles to the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States, the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13303, as modified in scope and relied upon for additional steps taken in Executive Orders 13315, 13350, 13364, and 13438, must continue in effect beyond May 22, 2010. Therefore, in accordance with section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act

(50 U.S.C. 1622(d)), I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency with respect to the stabilization of Iraq.

This notice shall be published in the Federal Register and transmitted to the Congress.

BARACK OBAMA

The White House,

May 12, 2010.

Categories: Notices : U.S. national emergencies, continuation :: Iraq, stabilization.

http://www.gibsondunn.com/publications/Documents/LeeDoody-2010OFACsBigYear.pdf

OFAC also made changes required to become current with Iraq policy. OFAC canceled the Iraqi Sanctions Regulations (Part 575), and published the Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions (Part 576). Part 576 implements several EOs, including EO 13,303 of May 22, 2003, EO 13,315 of Aug. 28, 2003, EO 13,350 of

July 29, 2004, EO 13,364 of November 29, 2004, and EO 13,438 of July 17, 2007. Though most Iraqi transactions are now unblocked, blocking remains for senior officials of the former Iraqi regime, those threatening peace and stability, or those undermining reconstruction efforts and political reform in Iraq.

Would you mind dumbing it down for me?

Everything you said was WAY WAY over my head.

In a nut shell.....what are you getting at?

Thanks

Dan

Would you mind dumbing it down for me?

Everything you said was WAY WAY over my head.

In a nut shell.....what are you getting at?

Thanks

Dan

An Executive Order is a tool of the President to Declare War on a situation. It does not require Congressional Approval, so it is considered to be Extra-Constitutional.

The first EO was written by FDR in March of 1933, declaring war on the economic emergency, and laying the groundwork for confiscation of gold. This was done by ammending the Trading with the Enemies act of 1917 which was codified as USC 12 part 95a (this stated that nationals of a foreign country whom we were at war with were subject to sanctions, but the US Citizen was exempt). The ammendment was codified as USC 12 Part 95B, which no longer excluded Citizens of the US as Enemies of the US. This allowed the framework for gold confiscation. Unfortunately, when Congress approved this portion of HR1491 (the Banking Conservation Act), they voted themselves out of the loop to be able to rescind this priviledge.

I can't begin to fully explain what all went on. If my memory serves me correctly, it will be in the Congressional Record of the 69th congress, around pages 81 to 119, but it has been years since I actually read the mechanics of how Executive Opders were born.

Anyway, I am hijacking the thread with my ramblings, and I don't mean to go so far into left field....

• Upvote 1

Keepm - just extrapolated the number of posts you made - most being negative. Your best guess is a LOP with RV at 3.22. Figuring that into the fact you probably have about 6 mill, you will make about 12K. Further extrapolation gives me a number that converts to $7.25/hr for the time you spent on something which such little return. Now, you say you look into all your investments. Okay, you must be involved with gold, etc.. Are you on the gold sites? My point? You don't believe any of the swill you are expostulating.

My best guess?? LOL Not quite.....as I have said many times before, I was never claiming its their only choice......there are other possible outcomes, but always kept an open eye to the possibility of a redenomination and at those points in time it seemed most likely but things do change, and if this serves to be correct and money is funnelled into the reserves then I think it changes the options they have for the better.....but before this coming about, yes things looked bleak to say the least as far as what they can or could do......Why do you just assume so much that I believe the redenomination is the only possible outcome just because I made alot of posts or comments on the amount in circulation and the three zeros articles??? I do that because I want answers.....not random theories, but actual answers to problems and low and behold look whats happening around the end of this month.......looks like things could turn around a little bit for the better.....Im not mr negative.....just hasent been much good coming about lately.....but this could be huge.....

I'm also very interested in what he has to share with us....especially about what happens when this executive order expires and the talk to releasing assests into the reserves....that will be key for a rise in value of the dinar in my eyes....

did they say they were going to use the DF fund for their foriegn reserves?

how much do they have in df fund? 250 billion?

Hi fellow dinar investors, I'm new to posting in the forum, although I've enjoyed reading and learning from so many people here. I've checked on Presidential Order 13303, and found that it has to do with the Oil Fund that Iraq has 32 Billion USD in. This law protects any Country, Business or individual from enforcing any Lien, Garnishment or Lawsuit against Iraq and taking the damages awarded from Iraqs Oil Fund. It does expire this month. President Obama has stated through his offices staff that he is not in favor of renewing it. His reason is that Iraq has been given 6 years to settle these issues and has not made any good faith effort to do so. He said that Iraq is hiding behind the protection of his office. Now the order/law that does grant Foreign Investment is Coalition Provisional Authority Order 39. It grants us those rights and is not expiring.I hope this helps, and I also hope we get to the end of this sooner than later :).Here's a link from a friend's site:

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.org/weblog/WebPosting.cfm?LogID=2659

did they say they were going to use the DF fund for their foriegn reserves?

how much do they have in df fund? 250 billion?

Hey bro....Ill let Scooter do the talking!! biggrin.gif Chatted with him earlier, dont wanna steal his fire ya dig?!?! Im sure he will share it with the rest of the DV family as always!!

Dalite,

You my friend should never be sorry for providing an opposing viewpoint and I encourage your input and professionalism!!!! After all, we are all in search for the truth and if I stand corrected, I will be the first to say I was wrong. I just wished all opposing viewpoints were so cordial -- ha ha. When I first got into this research GIG, I made a vow that the information that I posted was based on factual information. Sometimes my interpretation of the information was incorrect but I made it a point to provide any interpretation based on documented information. Nevertheless, I'm now double and triple checking my understanding with several folks that have studied this topic far deeper than I. In fact, when I think about it, you may have saved me from a HUGE mistake before making this MONSTER post.

I'll be in touch my friend and again thank you for the post!!

Have a great evening,

Scooter

quote name='Dalite' date='11 May 2011 - 04:59 PM' timestamp='1305161957' post='479083']

http://www.gpoaccess...D-201000372.pdf

Stabilization of Iraq

May 12, 2010

BARACK OBAMA

The White House,

May 12, 2010.

http://www.gibsondun...FACsBigYear.pdf

• Upvote 2