Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV- Its Going to be a LONG TIME

jxhal

Maliki waving claim to dissolve parliament and to resign and bring down the government

Waved Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on Wednesday, to resign and bring down the government and demand to dissolve the House of Representatives in the event that saw no benefit from it, pointing out that the failure of any minister in his failure would mean political bloc to which it belongs.

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki during a press conference in the building of the Prime Minister, and attended “Alsumaria News”, “National Alliance, a member of the House of Representatives with 159 seats and the right of this block to invest its right to seek to dissolve the House of Representatives, if we believe that no use of it,” noting that “in this case, it will be the only option in front of me to offer my resignation and dropped and I urge the government to dissolve the House of Representatives.”

Maliki asked, “Why the contradiction in the views of some politicians who say that 100 days is the responsibility of government alone,” adding that “the blocks in turn bear the responsibility because they are representative of ministers within the government.”

The Prime Minister emphasized that “the failure of any minister in his failure would mean political bloc to which it belongs,” pointing out that “The minister will not be able to perform his duties properly if he is waging war by the political blocs.”

Gave the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on 27 February last, the ministries and provincial administrations hundred days to assess the work and know the extent of their success or failure, stressing that the ministries will see significant changes according to evaluation results.

And called the Iraqi List led by Iyad Allawi, on 2 May this, the implementation of all agreements, Erbil and nominate ministers of security before the deadline cent on the government imposed on itself in case you want to apply the national partnership, stressing that the latter will bear sole responsibility for the failure after a hundred days of the promises that all powers are still limited to the Office of the Prime Minister, as pointed out that the government will download the other blocks the responsibility of failure.

The speaker of parliament Osama Nujaifi threatened after the demonstrations witnessed by the country, to withdraw confidence from the current government and drop what does not meet the demands of citizens, as well as the withdrawal of confidence from every minister could not carry a rate of 75% of programs designed for the ministry, which promise a coalition of state law is an attempt Nujaifi to draw from his role greater than its real role

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 15

Come on now... He's just blowing smoke, I know everyone is tired of hearing that, but be realistic here. He's threatening to throw in the towel now? No way, he likes the power and there is NO way the US is going to let all the time, money, and lives invested and lost to be for nothing. JMO.. This is a scare tactic... ;)

• Upvote 4

I've heard of the "Bonfire of the Vanities", but this has to be the Marshmallow Roast of the Delusional...

Move the Parliament to Kurdistan, give them adequate US protection and let the rest of the county engage in population control.

Hang Maliki repeatedly, until he no longer will have to be screwed into the ground.

Time for the US to buy another leader; I want a refund on Maliki.

"In the field of opportunity, It's plowing time again".

• Upvote 3

Actually I have a completely different take on this. IMO this could actually speed up the RV. I base this on the following. Maliki has done nothing but stall putting the full GOI in place { ministers} ever since he's been there. He refuses to nominate a candidate from the Allawali bloc, even though the Erbil agreement promised them the position. Now, as long as they do not get their candidate, like any other children they are gonna do a na na na na boo boo and say, "well, if you don't vote for our guy, then we're not voting for yours. This process has been ongoing for months with no end in sight. IMO, Maliki is nothing but a puppett of Iran to begin with, and I think he actually wants Iraq to NOT RV. Alwalli has stated publically that if he were PM, he would have a fully seated GOI within 48 hours. Shabbibi has stated that he would RV the currency with a seated govt. So the way I see it, Maliki will stall forever, thus no GOI, no Rv. Alwalli says, Goi withinin 48 hrs. Seated GOI =RV. Based on this simple formula ( if it played out that way) I do not see this as a slow down of the Rv process. If anything, I think it just might speed it up. What do we have to loose? At this rate my great great grandchildren will still be waiting. I say its time to give Allwali his shot.

• Upvote 12

I think that this is politics as usual in Iraq. This is a country that has not figured out how to play nice in the sandbox and it will take a lot of time, heck if you watch our politics it's just a better game. They don't get along as people and will need to learn to make things better for the country instead of their own. It is a whole different world and they are trying to put together a whole different way of being, it's a stretch to say it will take time, it will actually take a lot of time. That doesn't mean they can't and won't get anything done, but for goodness sakes don't be surprised by it. :)

• Upvote 1

Actually I have a completely different take on this. IMO this could actually speed up the RV. I base this on the following. Maliki has done nothing but stall putting the full GOI in place { ministers} ever since he's been there. He refuses to nominate a candidate from the Allawali bloc, even though the Erbil agreement promised them the position. Now, as long as they do not get their candidate, like any other children they are gonna do a na na na na boo boo and say, "well, if you don't vote for our guy, then we're not voting for yours. This process has been ongoing for months with no end in sight. IMO, Maliki is nothing but a puppett of Iran to begin with, and I think he actually wants Iraq to NOT RV. Alwalli has stated publically that if he were PM, he would have a fully seated GOI within 48 hours. Shabbibi has stated that he would RV the currency with a seated govt. So the way I see it, Maliki will stall forever, thus no GOI, no Rv. Alwalli says, Goi withinin 48 hrs. Seated GOI =RV. Based on this simple formula ( if it played out that way) I do not see this as a slow down of the Rv process. If anything, I think it just might speed it up. What do we have to loose? At this rate my great great grandchildren will still be waiting. I say its time to give Allwali his shot.

Well, the Sadr camp received a Tap on the shoulder .

Maybe their aim will improve on Maliki.

Allawi is hardly capable of performing worse than Maliki.

Madoff is far more honorable than any one they have voted in so far...

Cesspool - flush please - belay that request - forgot there is no water - engage macerator pump - cancel, forgot there is no electricity - only option left - recycle contents for lunch

I feel that Maliki is the problem... he is too connected to Irian as it seems... people must fear his selections for the security ministers... maybe there is a reason... Allawi will at least step up to the plate and work for the people and get this done asap. Allawi was quiet for a while and now he is back in the ring throwing punches... geeze they are landing on Maliki's chin... unsure.gif Perhaps a lot of smoke and mirrors going on who really knows?

blink.gifThis jxhal has really blasted our site with negativity. JMO... if I am wrong then I will change my tune. blink.gif

I agree, he has stalled, starting from the election results last year. He basically stole the election, then it has been delay after delay after delay. You are IMO right that Maliki is a puppet of Iran, and until we get rid of Sadam Lite, we will never see a RV or for that matter this country start to grow. He cares less about the people, he has been caught with his hands in the cookie jar, and yet he continues to get a pass. Talk about a teflon don. Well I am sure like always he will come out of this smelling like roses, as his people squawler in fieces. It's a sad day for the world and democracy to see this man in charge. We should of put a kurd in charge the first time, we would be sipping our favorite beverage of our choice on the island of our choice in 2009 if that was the case. I know they are the weakest party out of the three (#'s wise) but they are the most civial out of the three. I am not a backer of Allawi, as I believe he is close to Iran as well, but I believe he would pull the trigger, after that Im not so sure he would direct the country towards democracy. I sure hope the people of Iraq stand up for themselves and demand more!

Alright, I'm confused AGAIN!! Why are we giving minuses to members for posting news articles? The poster did not write it, simply posted it. This site is becoming very cut throat, one reason why I have quit posting like I used to. I understand that for a lot of you, this is a very stressful investment, but, we that bring news articles into this forum, are NOT responsible for the content in such article. Positive or negative, it is in fact NEWS. Relax and wait.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Alright, I'm confused AGAIN!! Why are we giving minuses to members for posting news articles? The poster did not write it, simply posted it. This site is becoming very cut throat, one reason why I have quit posting like I used to. I understand that for a lot of you, this is a very stressful investment, but, we that bring news articles into this forum, are NOT responsible for the content in such article. Positive or negative, it is in fact NEWS. Relax and wait.

I agree ... another example of how useless the +- system can be sometimes. Or, how ignorant the readership here can be sometimes.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 1