Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Maliki Is to dissolve the parliament and his resignation and the government

Al-Maliki Is to dissolve the parliament and his resignation and the government 11/05/2011 ad-1: 20 | readers number: 228

Iraqi Prime Minister nouri Al-Maliki hinted, Wednesday, to resign and the government and the House of Representatives said that in the event of no use, he pointed out that the failure of any minister in his political bloc means a failure to which he belongs.

Prime Minister nouri Al-Maliki said in a press conference at the prime minister's office, that "the coalition National involved in the House of Representatives with 159 seats and the exercise of the right of the bloc to invest their right to a dissolution of the House of Representatives, if we see that no use of it,", indicating that "in this case, it would be the only option in front of me to submit my resignation and the government and the House of Representatives," he said.

Al-Maliki Asked "why the contradiction in the views of some politicians who say that the 100 on the responsibility of the government alone,", considering that " the bear also responsibility because it is the representative of ministers within the government."

The prime minister said that "the failure of any minister in his political bloc means a failure to which he belongs," he pointed out that "the minister will not be able to carry out his duties in the required manner whether combatants by the political blocs," he said.

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_124676.html

• Upvote 1

So do it already. Anything is better than nothing even if it means a total realignment IMO. Remember, Allawli states if he were PM he would have a fully seated GOI within 48 hrs. I say give him a shot. Or they could just drag this thing on a few more years.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think that will happen, but c'mon, it's put up or shut up time!

• Upvote 3

I feel he will be forced to leave as I have said over the last few months. He will be wishy-washy for awhile longer but the handwriting is on the wall. He is trying to appoint people to the security ministry that will hide his tomfoolery through the years. That man will be leaving the country soon. He has lost the confidence of even his own State of the Law party. I believe this will be the event that will unite the politicians and Allawi will be given his chance to form the government. Sadr is the wild card. Hopefully the US troops will put a missile up his arse.

• Upvote 2