Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Updates 5/10/11

nointel

Guru Updates 5/10/11

May 10th, 2011 09:13 pm ·

5-10-11 Afternoon – Dinar Guru Updates

« on: Today at 06:30:52 PM »

5-10-2011 Guru TonyMajor announcement in Iraq and US tomorrow…they are trying to make the announcements simultaneous. Pelosi and McCain were NOT in Iraq last week to extend our stay…they were there for the RV…The US government stopped the RV last week as well.

5-10-2011 Guru FranklySpeaking We have evidence of the fact that the remaining ministers HAVE been approved unanimously by parliament – in three separate articles from three separate sources……and could vote on this tomorrow… as this has to happen as USA is there to say FINISH ASAP….something still missing in this long time puzzle that we have been dealing with. . . Either that, or Tuesday through Thursday of this week really seems to be it. . .we will see this RV before the end of the month…next Thursday the 19th or the 26th of the following week…

5-10-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz If it doesn’t happen tomorrow it will happen Thursday…we’re hearing a drop dead date of the 15th…I’m amazed by this contact, no way did I think a man in this position would be sharing with us the…You should be excited but NOT too excited…I’ll believe it when I’m cashing in…This is looking so clear it is a little scary, it was not supposed to happen like this.

5-10-2011 Guru TonyTNT Feel good about the other gurus retiring…what they are hearing matches what we are hearing…I feel the same way…Also, they tried to extend 13303 last week but it was turned down…it expires in 48 hours…[zzzzzzzzz] if 13303 is not renewed Iraq can now begin to collect tariffs and taxes.

5-10-2011 Guru Poppy2 todays advise for all of us get your car washed today you don’t want to go to cash in millions or thousands of dollars tomorrow in some dirty old car LOL LOL GET-R-DONE AND GET READY

5-10-2011 Guru Longfellow Iraq is done. Just waiting on US to get there issues wrapped up. Could be a couple of days but it could be a good as they are trying to get the rate up even more.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

So what happens tomorrow or at the very least on the 15th if there's nothing to show for these rumors? Back to the drawing board? Explaining away why the US government or CBI, or IMF, or Bilderberg didn't want the RV to happen yet? A miraculous extension of the 13303 order? Troops extension passed? Kuwait unhappy with being paid and wants more money and starts a war? Audit of underground oil reserves by US scientists show they only have 50 billion barrels?! I mean, anything, and I mean ANYTHING, could justify the RV not happening. Only one thing can justify it actually coming through, and that's because we forum posters have made an impact on the fears and worries of the politicians and banking officers over there in Iraq and in our own hometown and caused them to release the "already-pressed" (read - RV is done, just waiting on announcement) trigger. C'mon guys...

I want a week of no rumors just so people can freak out and sweat themselves skinny at night and then give up and sell all their IQD for Chinese Yuan.

I don't really want that, but really...

These are honestly, really, only for entertainment value. Nothing more. But they're surprisingly entertaining, from time to time. Learn to switch it up, "gurus"! Or we're gonna have to move down the block to the next comedy show, where apparently there's a donkey and various women, involved. Don't shoot me, it's just a rumor I heard...

I love all the rumours, WHY, because they got me to buy my first Dinars. Now rumours make me laugh, and I've only been on this wagon for about 2 months. I have learn so much about the investment world in the last 2 months. I have triple my knowledge base and I have been studing heavily for over 10 years.

Thank-you GURU's of IQD.

Again I ask, if this info smells like BS then why post it or bring it over. Is the assumption that some people are stupid and will believe it. If that is the case, then you have a good view out people who will read this. Pumpers pump the fake news and then additional pumpers bring it from other sites to this. Sorry nointel, but you have brought over so much garbage, you get the pumper of the month award. You may just be the messenger, but even a messenger delivering bad intel is done away with.

Edited by KramerDinar
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Longfellow is a guru now? Didn't he just start posting here few months ago? <_<

hahahahah Hey you dont need a degree in phyisics or even a high school diploma to be a guru man hahahahahaa . Hell a wino off the street would have about a good a chance as any of these clowns of providing honest intel. hahahahaha Longfellow has joined the ranks of. mindless entertainment.

GO LONGFELLOW !!!!!

GO RV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have been here long enough to know, you will remember that all of the "gurus" have changed hands, kindof like the changing of the guards........for instance....Whatever happened to Groovgal, phoenix, etc. I'm sure if I just thought for a while I could name many more. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

If you lie to yourself long enough, you start to believe it. :D

Truer words have not been spoken.

Guru Updates 5/10/11

May 10th, 2011 09:13 pm ·

5-10-11 Afternoon – Dinar Guru Updates

« on: Today at 06:30:52 PM »

5-10-2011 Guru TonyMajor announcement in Iraq and US tomorrow…they are trying to make the announcements simultaneous. Pelosi and McCain were NOT in Iraq last week to extend our stay…they were there for the RV…The US government stopped the RV last week as well.

5-10-2011 Guru FranklySpeaking We have evidence of the fact that the remaining ministers HAVE been approved unanimously by parliament – in three separate articles from three separate sources……and could vote on this tomorrow… as this has to happen as USA is there to say FINISH ASAP….something still missing in this long time puzzle that we have been dealing with. . . Either that, or Tuesday through Thursday of this week really seems to be it. . .we will see this RV before the end of the month…next Thursday the 19th or the 26th of the following week…

5-10-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz If it doesn’t happen tomorrow it will happen Thursday…we’re hearing a drop dead date of the 15th…I’m amazed by this contact, no way did I think a man in this position would be sharing with us the…You should be excited but NOT too excited…I’ll believe it when I’m cashing in…This is looking so clear it is a little scary, it was not supposed to happen like this.

5-10-2011 Guru TonyTNT Feel good about the other gurus retiring…what they are hearing matches what we are hearing…I feel the same way…Also, they tried to extend 13303 last week but it was turned down…it expires in 48 hours…[zzzzzzzzz] if 13303 is not renewed Iraq can now begin to collect tariffs and taxes.

5-10-2011 Guru Poppy2 todays advise for all of us get your car washed today you don’t want to go to cash in millions or thousands of dollars tomorrow in some dirty old car LOL LOL GET-R-DONE AND GET READY

5-10-2011 Guru Longfellow Iraq is done. Just waiting on US to get there issues wrapped up. Could be a couple of days but it could be a good as they are trying to get the rate up even more.

Different day same crap....It will never stop.Not until there's at least one potential buyer.

If you have been here long enough to know, you will remember that all of the "gurus" have changed hands, kindof like the changing of the guards........for instance....Whatever happened to Groovgal, phoenix, etc. I'm sure if I just thought for a while I could name many more. :rolleyes:

I think ( and know) that they ( more or less happily) hop from Forum to Forum like tormented souls.......Searching for ( the final) enlightment.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1