Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

factional banking ,rv

There's one thing your missing with this argument.

Iraq will have to give away there profits to redeem there formerly worthless currency at some point.

How many barrels of oil are the Iraqis willing to give away to get back these notes?

Even if not all dinar is coming back to the cbi at once, they still have to foot the bill to eventually retrieve them and hold a value for the total in circulation now.

The wealth maybe created instantly, but bet your bottom dinar, Iraq will be the ones to foot the bill. And they know it.

So time will tell.................we can all hope for the best.

• Downvote 1

There's one thing your missing with this argument.

Iraq will have to give away there profits to redeem there formerly worthless currency at some point.

How many barrels of oil are the Iraqis willing to give away to get back these notes?

Even if not all dinar is coming back to the cbi at once, they still have to foot the bill to eventually retrieve them and hold a value for the total in circulation now.

The wealth maybe created instantly, but bet your bottom dinar, Iraq will be the ones to foot the bill. And they know it.

So time will tell.................we can all hope for the best.

The way it was explained to me is that theses oil certificated are like food stamps, the US puts another 0 onto the tally and sends the physical currency back to Iraq, or uses the large bills to do major currency transactions associated with contracts or government aid.

How many times do we need to see this? We get it. Hope it happens. Let me ask this though. Why would they give up all their oil to get back their notes when they can just redenominate? Not saying I want that but can someone please answer this simple question.

• Downvote 9

How many times do we need to see this? We get it. Hope it happens. Let me ask this though. Why would they give up all their oil to get back their notes when they can just redenominate? Not saying I want that but can someone please answer this simple question.

The simple answer is based on all of the knowledge we have to work with, they wouldn't. Or to rephrase that, if we were in opposite positions, we wouldn't give up our most valuable and plentiful resource just to get certain bills out of circulation... Not when a much easier and well documented solution exists.

The way it was explained to me is that theses oil certificated are like food stamps, the US puts another 0 onto the tally and sends the physical currency back to Iraq, or uses the large bills to do major currency transactions associated with contracts or government aid.

That could absolutely be the case. My point is that Iraq will be paying for every dinar returned with there resources. They will be giving something up to get back the banknotes.

Im looking at this through Iraqs perspective. It would be cheaper to straight up pay the U.S. 2 trillion dollars for the war, and give every dinar holder a 300% profit. Rather than give up tens of trillions of dollars in their resources to

get back there currently worthless currency. They could hit the lop switch, and turn trillions to billions, with one blink. It would not destroy there country, it would do nothing other than help. All the while keeping there oil to sell

us infidels at $120/ barrrel. Point being Iraq will do what most benefits them.

I think it would be horrific for them to have a high, straight rv. Economically speaking with the amount thats currently reported to be in circulation. If they rv lower, the cbi will make ten fold on the rise.

Iraq has the opportunity to rv, no questions about it. But, I strongly believe there still deciding which way to go.

Sometimes we have to step out of our shoes, and look at things from the other side.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

you have to go back to the beginning of your number model and throw out your %35 tax (short term capital gains or/ income tax money owed) as it is incorrect. an RV would and has always been considered by the IRS as long term capital gains. %15 percent, plus, state tax if you have any. there is no, nor has there ever been, in modern times any %35 tax on this investment. this has been proven over and over again, just like this model you've put out here.

I appreciate your effort and thank you, but, as the folks above have put it, we've been here and done this.

best...

Edited by aaanth

That could absolutely be the case. My point is that Iraq will be paying for every dinar returned with there resources. They will be giving something up to get back the banknotes.

Im looking at this through Iraqs perspective. It would be cheaper to straight up pay the U.S. 2 trillion dollars for the war, and give every dinar holder a 300% profit. Rather than give up tens of trillions of dollars in their resources to

get back there currently worthless currency. They could hit the lop switch, and turn trillions to billions, with one blink. It would not destroy there country, it would do nothing other than help. All the while keeping there oil to sell

us infidels at $120/ barrrel. Point being Iraq will do what most benefits them.

I think it would be horrific for them to have a high, straight rv. Economically speaking with the amount thats currently reported to be in circulation. If they rv lower, the cbi will make ten fold on the rise.

Iraq has the opportunity to rv, no questions about it. But, I strongly believe there still deciding which way to go.

Sometimes we have to step out of our shoes, and look at things from the other side.

I'm picking up what your putting down. I would think they would just want to give us our money straight up, makes more sense. I think they will end up paying for it in resources over a period of time. Its like buying a car, who wants to put up all the money up front. Most people want to spend the banks money and keep their cash in their pocket to invest and make more from it. Iraq may be thinking the same thing. Pay back over a period of time through oil certificates and invest their cash in other commodities. I think no matter what happens we will continue to get raped in the oil trade so we will ultimately lose and they will end up with the money in their pockets. Just like the Saudis. JMHO

• Upvote 2

My first time reading. Bobby I now know and like you for the post. :D ignore the grumper stumpers that don't know how to understand others may not be on ther level. :lol:

Really like the over post especially if the US does have control over aspects of the RV as stated by others.

KEEP buddy, I know you have read this or something like it before what does this do to the 24tril argument? Really curious?

■CBI/GOI/Iraqi People Net Gain: $12,500 – $162.50 = $12,337.50 + Profits from “Other Factors”

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/65933-factional-banking-rv/#ixzz1M0kTPLa6

■CBI IQD Reserve Requirement Adjustment: The CBI will change the current fractional IQD reserve requirements from 100% to 15% at the appropriate time. As a result, the the total potential money supply will be raised in value to $2.8 Trillion (430 billion/15), while at the same time, the total physical IQD in circulation will be reduced by removing the large bills with the 3 zeros over a period of 2 years, as they have indicated.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/65933-factional-banking-rv/#ixzz1M0ktlD5J

• Upvote 1

My first time reading. Bobby I now know and like you for the post. biggrin.gif ignore the grumper stumpers that don't know how to understand others may not be on ther level. laugh.gif

Really like the over post especially if the US does have control over aspects of the RV as stated by others.

KEEP buddy, I know you have read this or something like it before what does this do to the 24tril argument? Really curious?

LOL.....I mean its a nice THEORY.......but based on what?? Based on just an idea?? I mean so the US is going to use the dinar to buy oil which is internationally bought and sold in and with USD?? Thats what doesnt fly with me and what holds this back from being a GREAT explanation as to how cashing in would work just with the US speculators......what about people outside the US?? Are all these other countries going to do the same thing?? Buy oil dirt cheap with again, a currency that is not used widely on a global basis and for something that again is bought and sold with USD?? Thats just one of the problems I see with this explanation.....Of course Iraq wont be cashing in the whole 24 trillion if they RV, but lets just say they only have to deal with the US speculators and we hold lets just say 2 trillion dinar...where is the money going to come from?? From the reserves of the CBI?? LOL....not likely....they only have about 50 billion correct?? That wouldnt do.....or are they to spend the next decade paying off a debt to cashing us in right from the get go?? That doesnt make much sense either.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Simple the deal was made back in lets say 2002, reminded by McCain about the deal for liberation........lets say this whole thing was plan..........just saying

LOL.....I mean its a nice THEORY.......but based on what?? Based on just an idea??

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/65933-factional-banking-rv/page__st__20#ixzz1M0oCob5O

It isn't theory. This is how Banks make money. Fact.

You put your money in the bank and receive only 1% at today's low rates. They then take it and lend it out at least 5 times at 4%! They are making at least 20% annual interest off your money!

LOL.....I mean its a nice THEORY.......but based on what?? Based on just an idea?? I mean so the US is going to use the dinar to buy oil which is internationally bought and sold in and with USD?? Thats what doesnt fly with me and what holds this back from being a GREAT explanation as to how cashing in would work just with the US speculators......what about people outside the US?? Are all these other countries going to do the same thing?? Buy oil dirt cheap with again, a currency that is not used widely on a global basis and for something that again is bought and sold with USD?? Thats just one of the problems I see with this explanation.....Of course Iraq wont be cashing in the whole 24 trillion if they RV, but lets just say they only have to deal with the US speculators and we hold lets just say 2 trillion dinar...where is the money going to come from?? From the reserves of the CBI?? LOL....not likely....they only have about 50 billion correct?? That wouldnt do.....or are they to spend the next decade paying off a debt to cashing us in right from the get go?? That doesnt make much sense either.....

If and I am not the guy to answer if this article is accurate as to fractional banking i would bet other countries have a similar system but carry much less iqd.

They will not be writing the us citizens mil's FYI lol agreed. But this outlook if it has legs is cool! This example I assume is based on a internationally traded currency at a respectable value.

Since I don't really know anything I have sent this to my adviser at Merrill lynch and asked for a fractional banking definition. If he is at all close to this I will be a happy dude. Not much besides NUFF said debunks your argument. Although since they said 5 years ago they were going to start removing the large denoms I have some happiness to debunk the 24 tril on its own. Not to mention how much harder ot will be on them not to straight RV.