Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Reply To All For 'OH CRAP"... GEEZ

jumpinj

All I can say is, if your not ready to lose it all, sell what you can to be comfortable losing it all. I'm out. My 20yr investment plan is scrapped and I will be selling on an auction site to a level that will make me ok with a total loss. If you have an account in Iraq you should be ok... That meaning not a total loss.. There is a reason why sellers and pumpers are getting out. (there will be more leaving the scene soon) It's not good in any way. If you see a major news announcement on Iraqi Dinar + dealers within the next year, it won't be the RV we all hope for. It will be something we all have tried to deny and keep pushed out of our thoughts.

I will not be replying or looking at this thread after it is posted. I suggest to you all to get comfortable, get out of the sites, and live your life... It is soon to be over, but not the way we want it.

MODS PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT. THERE IS NO WHERE ON THIS SITE TO CANCEL / DELETE OR I WOULD DO IT MYSELF. I'M OUT WITH THE REST OF THEM.

Please don't waste a Mods valuable time. They have enough to deal with. Allow me to assist. Simply "LOG OUT AND DON'T COME BACK". Glad I could help. Slay.

• Upvote 3

All I can say is, if your not ready to lose it all, sell what you can to be comfortable losing it all. I'm out. My 20yr investment plan is scrapped and I will be selling on an auction site to a level that will make me ok with a total loss. If you have an account in Iraq you should be ok... That meaning not a total loss.. There is a reason why sellers and pumpers are getting out. (there will be more leaving the scene soon) It's not good in any way. If you see a major news announcement on Iraqi Dinar + dealers within the next year, it won't be the RV we all hope for. It will be something we all have tried to deny and keep pushed out of our thoughts.

I will not be replying or looking at this thread after it is posted. I suggest to you all to get comfortable, get out of the sites, and live your life... It is soon to be over, but not the way we want it.

MODS PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT. THERE IS NO WHERE ON THIS SITE TO CANCEL / DELETE OR I WOULD DO IT MYSELF. I'M OUT WITH THE REST OF THEM.

Drama Queen!

Jumpinj is jumpin ship. Could it be one of the ships at sea? Oakie...is that you? Just couldn't stay away could you?

Seriously though, there is no substance to this post. Only hysteria. Sorry dude, not buying it.

Go RV!

FWIW, the article about the month recess before vote on security may well be the tipping point for others as well.

That "decision" may change a dozen times before nightfall in the US.

The folks on the forums should try to help others that may be in too deep, or who have reached their capacity for ME BS.

I hope the poster is able to recover the majority of money spent and move on to less stressful endeavors.

Now that was a nice reply. Thank-you. Helps bring me back to reality, and that is to help people.

pp

• Upvote 1

Myself, I haven't been in this for years like some but I have been in it long enough to realize that articles, info & intel all roll like waves on a beach.

If anyone is counting on an RV to save their financial life, it is foolish.

Articles point to good things, an hour later they point to bad things, another hour later......

To get excited or depressed on accordance with news or so-called intel is no more than self-inflicted pain.

If someone can't get a handle on their own emotions, how could they possibly get a handle on this?

Obviously this person has "seen the light" ... and feels that all the movement of Ali and Guru types out of the way, departing the scene, is significant in some way. He has chosen to see it as a confirmation of his worst fears, the whole thing is a great big waste of time and money and we have all be lied to about the RV ever happening. Who said it had to happen anyway? So he is getting out. His choice. Okay.

But ... big BUT ... if and when the RV does happen, and those of us who stuck it out have made our profit, he is going to be kicking himself all the way to Iraq and back.

Very sad case.

:(

smee2

o kay this is for the people that have reached the end of there rope---no hope--- time too leave folks,,,,,you guys can donate those unused dinar to the dinar vets site ,,,adrress this too the mods ----they will distribute your dinar too the needy at the end of the race,,,,,good luck i your other indevers

Obviously this person has "seen the light" ... and feels that all the movement of Ali and Guru types out of the way, departing the scene, is significant in some way. He has chosen to see it as a confirmation of his worst fears, the whole thing is a great big waste of time and money and we have all be lied to about the RV ever happening. Who said it had to happen anyway? So he is getting out. His choice. Okay.

But ... big BUT ... if and when the RV does happen, and those of us who stuck it out have made our profit, he is going to be kicking himself all the way to Iraq and back.

Very sad case.

:(

smee2

Well put Smee2. Follow your first instincts. I bailed on an investment one time and one time only in Jan of 2010. It cost me in a bad way. I didn't loose, believe you me, I didn't win either. Never again, ever will I be that foolish. I'm in it until the bitter end! The money is spent and sitting, waiting for the right time. IE: SIRIUS XM in 2008. Bought in 2008 for .05 a share. Sold in 2010 for .60 a share. I had "more than a few shares." On the market today at $2.23. People, hold your investment as long as you can!!!!......The Dinar is the most controversial investment I've ever seen. Something's got to happen! I can just feel it!!

Edited by Slaydadea

I thot this forum had people who have compassion-What you have shown to yourselves is what would happen if the bottom fell out- You all have become vultures -you pick on the weakest. The person who has issues and maybe needs compassion you push out. You all have said and stood by what you believe in and that is you would help/care for / look after/ and promise to protect.But that was in the past. Now i see a dfferent future-- I wouldnt feel safe with any of you. What you have shown towards a person by calling him.her names is dispicable. You should be ashamed of yourselves. But then again you dont surprise me at all. When it happens to you dont you scream because it will hurt-Remember what goes around comes around- and when it does it will bite you in the ass- Your words not mine.... For me -I will put my trust in the LORD. not man. So as far as im concerned you can say what you want - GOD protects thoes HE loves- May GOD Bless you and your houses- Vern :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

One thing for sure no matter what the out come maybe in this investment your going to have to be there at the end to see any kind of return on your money...ie blessing.....For some people this was never there deal its simply turned out to be far more involved than they expected. For others watching this investment daily with all its ups and downs and combined with daily life's pressures eats them alive they simply give up and go away.

For me this is investment is very much like having saving faith. .....Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.[ 1 John 2:18-19]

There are 6 billion people on this planet and it seems that very few have a clue about the Iraqi dinar investment. I believe God has revealed this investment to me for a reason....I didn't just stumble upon it ....I view it as Divine revelation just as I do my understanding of the True Jesus.....

"But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?" Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven.[Mt.16:15] ...

To me giving up is NOT and option for me and mine were going to the finish line with this investment and I going holding the hand of My King the Lord Jesus Christ via faith no matter what.

To God be the glory. Amen.

• Upvote 1

Leaving for NO REASON? or do you have one? Are you just Following the others? what's up? Curious. unsure.gif

He got probably scared sxxtless with the moves of some Gurus & Dealers.........You gotta have nuts when dealing with this kind of stuff.....The (in)famous line separating the boys from the Men.

Edited by umbertino

Is this the stuff "gurus" were talking about when they saidthe there would be crazy stuff being posted right before the RV? Smoke screen?? People need to calm down. If this person wants to sell off what he or she has I would be willing to buy them but it will be at a rate that I feel comfortable with. It would not be what he bought it for.

For me -I will put my trust in the LORD. not man. So as far as im concerned you can say what you want - GOD protects thoes HE loves-

End Quote

So by being entertaiined with this ethereal thought of a god-lord you'll keep believing that whatever good in your life is coming from this idea-imagination-belief of a god-lord and whatever bad comes from man and/or evil.....Ok then.....Seems like a self-entrapment

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is this the stuff "gurus" were talking about when they saidthe there would be crazy stuff being posted right before the RV? Smoke screen?? People need to calm down. If this person wants to sell off what he or she has I would be willing to buy them but it will be at a rate that I feel comfortable with. It would not be what he bought it for.

While I am not a guru, I "post crazy" stuff all the time... at least thats what they tell me...Bwwwaaaahaaaaa.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer