Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Wednesday's chat with Adam

Dogmatic1

Thank you Dogmatic1 for the early bird question process.

Adam Montana:

Thank you for taking my question...

With so much information coming in from so many peep's what is the correct information regarding the Security Ministers and their Majority Vote?

Thank you...

• Upvote 1

Could we get the questions that didn't get covered last week covered this week?

Do you remember those questions? If so, ask em'. to go back over the last chat questions, may be a bit harrowing! :P

Thank you Dogmatic1 for the early bird question process.

Adam Montana:

Thank you for taking my question...

With so much information coming in from so many peep's what is the correct information regarding the Security Ministers and their Majority Vote?

Thank you...

You are so welcome!!!! :)

• Downvote 1

Yo Dog check it out! Thanks Dogmatic, Obvious question for Adam: I know u have commented on Ali taking a leave,what is your take on the mass exodus of the internet self proclaimed "gurus"? And did any of them have in your opinion any business arrangement with Ali (ie paid pumpers)? Thanks

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hello Sir Adam and knights of his dinar table. LOL.

This medevil thing has started just outta my trying to be polite as my parents tought me. Oh well, ha ha.

The questions I have are: Regarding EO# 13303 which allows us to be involved with this investment and others in Iraq soon to be expiring this month; when must our imperial leader,Mr Obama, sign its extension? If he does not would we be ok or not, particularily if we only hold dinar at this time? Whats up with the Security MInistry positions, filled or not? Does al-Maliki have to request the Revaluation report from the CBI before IQD can revalue?

Thats all for now folks.

Later

New York Kevin

• Upvote 2

I have a Tax related question. For those of us who have opened a Warka account and funded it with less than 10k USD, there is no Federal reporting requirement necessary, of the foreign account. Once there is an R/V, the amount of IQD in our Warka account will not change, But the conversion from IQD to USD will change and will most likely equal an amount greater than 10k USD. What are the tax consequences, or reporting duties of this situation, when the amount in a foreign (Non-US Bank) account suddenly appreciates and exceeds the 10k reporting requirement? If Adam is not aware of the answer, may this be posted as a thread for the general forum?

Thank you

• Upvote 3

Do you remember those questions? If so, ask em'. to go back over the last chat questions, may be a bit harrowing! :P

You are so welcome!!!! :)

I went back to May 4th and grabbed my question. Here it is:

Good evening Adam. Could you give your opinion on when the IMF will monetize Iraq's non-liquid assets? Also, won't monetizing their non-liquid assets place them over 100 trillion USD in assets?

Read more:

Thanks Dogmatic 1

• Upvote 2

Yo Dog check it out! Thanks Dogmatic, Obvious question for Adam: I know u have commented on Ali taking a leave,what is your take on the mass exodus of the internet self proclaimed "gurus"? And did any of them have in your opinion any business arrangement with Ali (ie paid pumpers)? Thanks

YW! :P

I have a list started as well from Chat that I will be calling on as well....Thanks Dogmatic....

Very good, very good, sista!!! Adam, mentioned something about a thread getting started, so I thought I should jump on it!

Good evening Adam. Could you give your opinion on when the IMF will monetize Iraq's non-liquid assets? Also, won't monetizing their non-liquid assets place them over 100 trillion USD in assets?

Read more:

Thanks Dogmatic 1

Very good question. I am glad you found it!!!! And YW! :)

• Downvote 1

Hello Adam, I am curious as to where things stand in requards to DFI..what date does it expire? And how big of am impact do you believe it has on the pending RV? I have been told it is to expire May 30, 2011. If so, do you feel they will do this before this date? Sorry if this had already been addressed! Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this! Hoosier1470.

• Upvote 1

Read more:

Thanks Dogmatic 1

That was a question I was going to ask, but I went a little more in-depth regarding that question. Adam did touch base upon that question, but he didn't go as in-depth as I preferred.

If you wish, check last weeks chat logs and you will see his response. I recall him saying that it was a huge factor in the value. I was more curious on what the road blocks were that are preventing the CBI from monetiizng their non-liquid assets. I would assume Ch. 7 sanctions could be a reason, but, who really knows, right?

• Upvote 1

Good evening Adam;

I have never done this so here goes my first Q for you. Can you summarize events in Iraq that currently are playing a role in the Dinars Progress or RV? Where do we stand in your opinion to date Sir?

Is there in your opinion any correlation with events currently going on within the GOI with our dignitaries and representatives being in Iraq at this particular time? In summary what if any influence does the US retain towards the GOI?

I will not burden you with anything further as I know time is precious and there are many other people with Questions for you. Peace.

• Upvote 3

I work for an airline based here in Dubai.

I go into and out of terminal two 3-5 times a week.

IQD is displayed on the exchange rate for all to see in the money exchangers arrival.

In Dubai we can buy or exchange Dinar in Alsanri Money exchange daily if we wish all across the UAE shopping malls etc.

There is no shortage here as of today.

My question here is of the rumors that the banks in the banks in the USA/Dinar trade etc stopped selling dinar due to shortage then why is it so available here to purchase or sell?

Something in the USA does not seem correct about this.

• Upvote 4

I have one question I am guessing is a complete lie coming from many of the pumpers that are mysteriously leaving......anyway, here it is............

Is there any truth to CBI having a soon to be seen new website?

Thanks

Dan

Edited by Danneedsrvnow
  • Upvote 1

QUESTION.

Your thoughts on the timing and business sense for WELLS FARGO to purchase a foreign currency wholesaler.. at this time of year???? Expecting big returns???

QUESTION.

Is Ali of DT going to be back online? Or is offline indefinitely???

QUESTION.

Float or... not a float RV?

QUESTION.

Flat tax for USA cash-ins = 15% plus 1.5% for Health Care?????????

GO RV!

:P

• Upvote 2

That was a question I was going to ask, but I went a little more in-depth regarding that question. Adam did touch base upon that question, but he didn't go as in-depth as I preferred.

If you wish, check last weeks chat logs and you will see his response. I recall him saying that it was a huge factor in the value. I was more curious on what the road blocks were that are preventing the CBI from monetiizng their non-liquid assets. I would assume Ch. 7 sanctions could be a reason, but, who really knows, right?

I was in chat last week. I saw his response to another question about non-liquid assets. He did not hit on either of my questions or yours. I am hoping he will go more in depth about this as I feel that this information will give a clearer picture on Iraq's capabilities in reference to RV rate. I messed up last week by assuming they were going to hit each question. Tomorrow I will have the question loaded in the mouse and will post it if Riley doesn't choose it.

• Upvote 2

Adam, I checked on the definition of the term "demonetization": to divest (a monetary standard or the like") of value. Isn't that, essentially what happened to the dinar when the Sadam era notes were withdrawn and destroyed? The new bills were (in 2003) then "lopped" (demonetized/divested) of their face value. So couldn't we conclude the "l o p"/demonetization of 3000% etc. has happened already and is therefore not likely to reoccur?

TY

• Upvote 1