Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Would Love to See Adam's Input

Ohioguy

I have only been invested in the Iraq Dinar since November 2010. Shortly thereafter, I found this site and have monitored it almost daily and have made just a few posts. I don't recall as much confusion as I have seen the last couple of weeks. I remember when I first invested I either read a posting or heard a fellow investor say, "Shortly before the revalation, there will be a lot of confusion and misdirection". That stood out in my mind. Now, I am wondering if that is exactly what is going on. Would love to hear Adam's take on this. Possibly, he has and I have missed it. If so, I apologize. Please, mods, if I have posted this under the incorrect section, I am sorry and please move to the appropriate area.

• Upvote 2

Hi Ohioguy :)

Thank you for your post :)

Adam has commented on such subjects, but he does not

pay any attention to the rumors/hype and thankfully does not

add to it.

If you do a search of Adams chat logs, that may assist you in

finding his thoughts in regards to the "confusion". I think the source

of the confusion is evident, but the ramifications of it so far have meant little.

Also, the term "smoke and mirrors" is so overused, it has lost its original meaning.

Hope this helps!

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

Hi Ohioguy :)

Thank you for your post :)

Adam has commented on such subjects, but he does not

pay any attention to the rumors/hype and thankfully does not

add to it.

If you do a search of Adams chat logs, that may assist you in

finding his thoughts in regards to the "confusion". I think the source

of the confusion is evident, but the ramifications of it so far have meant little.

Also, the term "smoke and mirrors" is so overused, it has lost its original meaning.

Hope this helps!

All my best! :)

Jim

---

Thanks, Jim. I will do that.