Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No more Dinars officialy available after Thursday?

Don Paul

Since the bush directive which allowed us to purchase dinars apparently and officially runs out on thurday and I havent seen a extention granted by the O administration, this means, the supply of Dinars will probably drop considerably, and in MY OPINION will give rise to the outside market of Dinars.

this COULD BE the reason Ali and pumpers had to get out of the official Dinar selling world.

this could be a wooo hooo in itself, as the normal rules of supply and demand SHOULD make the value of the dinar rise considerably in the non-official markets.

comments?

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

Very Interesting! Thanks Don Paul! +1 from me.

We are not being told the full story on the Ali thing I guarantee that! Did you also notice how quickly the the CBI repealed the $10,000 transfer disclosures to $50,000 after they auctions suffered so dramatically. That happened about the same time Ali took a "leave".

Very Interesting! Thanks Don Paul! +1 from me.

We are not being told the full story on the Ali thing I guarantee that! Did you also notice how quickly the the CBI repealed the $10,000 transfer disclosures to $50,000 after they auctions suffered so dramatically. That happened about the same time Ali took a "leave".

yes I did. it opens the money movement from/within Iraq and the end of the US directive curtails dinar movement here. It should be quite a swing, suppy-wise

Ive never heard of INCREASING the transfer level 500% before reporting in any modern monetary policy

I also think since Dinar Trade officially represented roughly 80% of the DEMAND market in the US, this could help stop the steady stream of dollars back to Iraq weekly and close one more reason for them to not NEED to move forward with their own - I think the Ali thing could be good

(I cant even fathom how much dollar money Ali was sending back back to Iraq for Dinar brokering, though it may have been indirectly thru Dubai or Jordan resellers...) in Kansas, it was estimated by currency licensing officials he had done 400 million (?) dollars worth...

multiply that by MUCH more... just a guestimate biggrin.gif and his brokerage profit of around 20%... not bad... 80 million smakers off the top - conservatively speaking

Since the bush directive which allowed us to purchase dinars apparently and officially runs out on thurday and I havent seen a extention granted by the O administration, this means, the supply of Dinars will probably drop considerably, and in MY OPINION will give rise to the outside market of Dinars.

this COULD BE the reason Ali and pumpers had to get out of the official Dinar selling world.

this could be a wooo hooo in itself, as the normal rules of supply and demand SHOULD make the value of the dinar rise considerably in the non-official markets.

comments?

Extension not needed. It is legal to buy dinar now even without the President's decree.

• Upvote 1

19.0 We know that at this point, President Obama has rescinded GWB’s Presidential Order 113303, allowing for the purchase of IQD effective the 12th of this month.

There are two of them one has nothing to do with buying dinars but investing in Iraq only – 13303 order does allow to purchase dinar –s not sure if its coming to an end and being reinacted by our current President – it ended at a perfect time – don’t you?

For some reason it left out 13303.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1LyBkZ2j8

Is this what you were referring to.

Edited by markst

19.0 We know that at this point, President Obama has rescinded GWB’s Presidential Order 113303, allowing for the purchase of IQD effective the 12th of this month.

There are two of them one has nothing to do with buying dinars but investing in Iraq only – 113303 order does allow to purchase dinar –s not sure if its coming to an end and being reinacted by our current President – it ended at a perfect time – don’t you?

For some reason it left out 13303.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1LyBkZ2j8

Is this what you were referring to.

This is exactly what Im referring to. It is very curious indeed that he made the effort to RESCIND the order.. why do so if it is not "applicable" anyway (as wg52 thinks) ?

Edited by Don Paul

man....look at like this.

They want a tradeable currency so they can take their place in the world.

HOW CAN THEY SLAPP DOWN CONDITIONS ON THAT and still be respected in the global village?

What would that do for their reputation?

Also what EO are you talking about?

because if you guys are referring to 13303 I don't think that applies to us as currency traders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13303

If I'm wrong enlighten me and provide sources. Thanks

Intriguing thought. It had not occured to me but I agree that it is a possibility that US legislation could mean it is time for dealers to stop dealing.

Being Canadian, and buying all of my dinar from a Canadian dealer, I do not have any legislation stopping me from buying, or my dealer from dealing. However, I am curious about this and will be sending an email to my dealer asking about this and if ishe thnks it is going to change her business at all.

Very interesting and thought provoking. Thanks for posting your thoughts.

:)

smee2