Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali Knows Something

DarkStarrDinar

I just went to the DinarTrade website and viewed the little speech that was on the website. Sounds to me that with this thing that happened in Arkansas that he's getting his I's dotted and his

T's crossed.

I went to the BBB and read some of that and it seems that he is Re-opening MONDAY the 16th. IMO if someone would know about the RV it would be

someone who has been trading

currency for a long time. When it RV's he couldn't sell the dinar at the same rate as now.

Even his father is a currency trader. JMO but sure does give me some Hope for the day. Fingers crossed and waiting.

Edited by DarkStarrDinar
  • Upvote 2

If the cash in is to be handled by the UST, through the Banks, there is some negotiating going on.

If Ali is going to be cashing in, and sending Dinar out of the country, the UST has too much to lose.

Folks, if the IFs have any element of fact, this is only a matter of business decisions.

Hey DarkStarr I don't see where it says, or alludes to the fact that he's re-opening May 16: http://www.la.bbb.org/Business-Report/Dinar-Trade-Inc-100087119 Is it on the BBB site somewhere? His letter to the public on his website states"If you have placed an order with your payment by mail, kindly mail in your payment so that it is received no later than 5/16/11...Any payments or faxes received after 5/16/11 for orders already in our system will not be able to be processed and your payment will be returned via FedEx" http://www.dinartrade.com/order.php, but does not indicate that he is re-opening on My 16. Am I missing it? Thanks! :)

• Upvote 2

Does your average stock broker on Wall St. know when/if a major merge is going to take place?

Average ... NO !! of course not but someone at the top of their field would !! (Ali) you dont stay at his level for all those years and not make some high ranking friend's....... just a thought

GO RV :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

For the love of GOD! Can we forget about ALI? I have posted 5 TIMES on him. This will be NUMBER 6. The very first day his message was released then revised the group of people whom I invested with years ago placed a cc to ALI late that afternoon. In ALI's explanation to all of us he said AND I QUOTE " We have made a decision to pull back from the market right now, there is much going on in Iraq. I will be here to service all my customers upon any significant change in the Dinars value such as an RV" END QUOTE. Because of the monetary amount our group of 20 people spent with ALI we have enjoyed frequent updates and CC's with him. He is an honorable man and I totally support his decision. FYI, ALI is building a BANK in Iraq as well. RELAX THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY HERE WITH ALI. K, I'm done now, BASH away! Peace.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

For the love of GOD! Can we forget about ALI? I have posted 5 TIMES on him. This will be NUMBER 6. The very first day his message was released then revised the group of people whom I invested with years ago placed a cc to ALI late that afternoon. In ALI's explanation to all of us he said AND I QUOTE " We have made a decision to pull back from the market right now, there is much going on in Iraq. I will be here to service all my customers upon any significant change in the Dinars value such as an RV" END QUOTE. Because of the monetary amount our group of 20 people spent with ALI we have enjoyed frequent updates and CC's with him. He is an honorable man and I totally support his decision. FYI, ALI is building a BANK in Iraq as well. RELAX THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY HERE WITH ALI. K, I'm done now, BASH away! Peace.

well said +1 .... i'm sick of hearing about this aswell, so what if he has pulled back for a while or forever thats his choice.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey DarkStarr I don't see where it says, or alludes to the fact that he's re-opening May 16: http://www.la.bbb.or...e-Inc-100087119 Is it on the BBB site somewhere? His letter to the public on his website states"If you have placed an order with your payment by mail, kindly mail in your payment so that it is received no later than 5/16/11...Any payments or faxes received after 5/16/11 for orders already in our system will not be able to be processed and your payment will be returned via FedEx" http://www.dinartrade.com/order.php, but does not indicate that he is re-opening on My 16. Am I missing it? Thanks! smile.gif

[/quote

Sorry just an assumption on my part, on the 16th.

• Upvote 1

An analytical view, but good hypothetical as well..but all IMO.....It has been rumored that Dinartrade was told to shut down by the Feds, due to large speculator coverage finally now being near the percentage of the saturation target goal....It has been said that he was 80% of the market out there...so, now with him out of the way...and with what few dinars are left available on the market....including those that will be sold back to the dealers from the public, due to all of the negative articles going on right now, the flow would be slow enough to keep what few dealers seemingly supplied sufficiently with dinars until this thing pops...making dinars look just as plentiful...as we know several banks have recently quit selling dinars, and the CBI has had some skimpy currency auctions as well....we also know that the Fed have supposedly told Dinartrade that there would be no ledger to ledger transfers upon RV, no gold trades for dinars, and Dinartrade offers no more orders on reserve, etc...also, we know many new currency tax laws have been put in place since last year, as well as new higher taxes being planned for those with large windfalls or large profits showing on their tax returns....Do we really know for a fact if there will even be any cash in sites ran by anyone when this thing is finally over? Will it be only banks in control of this thing, as it's starting to look more like that? On another note, it has been said for years that Dinartrade had a large reserve of dinars of their own...would you sell your own dinars if you even had the slightest tip or idea that we were really close, while watching others supplies dry up, while putting a strain on even your extras.....would'nt it be better to shut down early and avoid all of the explaining of why?...Especially if there were security risks as well?...But, the real security risks will be when the value of this stuff goes from toilet paper to a real rate...that is when I would think it would be time to run for the hills as per security risks..instead of being a sitting duck upon cash in!...For what it's worth.....

• Upvote 11

Does your average stock broker on Wall St. know when/if a major merge is going to take place?

I totally understand your theory here, but I truely dont believe that our situation relates to stocks. The dinar is a totally different animal...with the amount of money Ali has sent too Iraq, I for one truely believe that he is privy too certain "inside" info..intel, whatever you want too call it, than most are. With his plans of opening several "cash in" locations, I dont find it hard too believe that he "could have" been given a "heads up" on things for his role in the sales! Afterall, he IS the LARGEST seller in the country! Just my opinion, but it was my first thought when he closed up and then stated he would return on the 16th...this would allow him time too put these "cash in." Locations into operation. Like I stated, just my opinion....but have thought this since the day he closed up...also, I dont believe for one second that security had anything to do with his closing...nor do I believe that the situation in. Arkansas had anything to do with it! I do believe that he was given priviledged info with the agreement that he would not reveal anything...hence all of the "made up" excuses!

I totally understand your theory here, but I truely dont believe that our situation relates to stocks. The dinar is a totally different animal...with the amount of money Ali has sent too Iraq, I for one truely believe that he is privy too certain "inside" info..intel, whatever you want too call it, than most are. With his plans of opening several "cash in" locations, I dont find it hard too believe that he "could have" been given a "heads up" on things for his role in the sales! Afterall, he IS the LARGEST seller in the country! Just my opinion, but it was my first thought when he closed up and then stated he would return on the 16th...this would allow him time too put these "cash in." Locations into operation. Like I stated, just my opinion....but have thought this since the day he closed up...also, I dont believe for one second that security had anything to do with his closing...nor do I believe that the situation in. Arkansas had anything to do with it! I do believe that he was given priviledged info with the agreement that he would not reveal anything...hence all of the "made up" excuses!

• Upvote 2

k98. I think that would fall under insider trading.

Maybe that's why he is revamping, or getting ready for the RV. JS and JMObiggrin.gif

There is no Insider Trading regulations for Currency Traders....

The FX market is different from other markets in some other key ways that are sure to raise eyebrows. Think that the EUR/USD is going to spiral downward? Feel free to short the pair at will. There is no uptick rule in FX as there is in stocks. There are also no limits on the size of your position (as there are in futures); so, in theory, you could sell $100 billion worth of currency if you had the capital to do it. If your biggest Japanese client, who also happens to golf with the governor of the Bank of Japan tells you on the golf course that BOJ is planning to raise rates at its next meeting, you could go right ahead and buy as much yen as you like. No one will ever prosecute you for insider trading should your bet pay off. There is no such thing as insider trading in FX; in fact, European economic data, such as German employment figures, are often leaked days before they are officially released.

Edited by Snatcher
  • Upvote 1

I agree but Ali ain't your average stock broker imo.........................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Is he still building a bank? I thought I saw some (rumor of course) that something had gone wrong and that wasn't happening anymore.

RELAX THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY HERE WITH ALI.

Agree. He is just a guy who became extremely rich off of people like us by selling IQD at very inflated prices, on something that has not panned out to date and is based on pure speculation/rumor.

As a capitalist, I say good for him.

• Upvote 3

Agree. He is just a guy who became extremely rich off of people like us by selling IQD at very inflated prices, on something that has not panned out to date and is based on pure speculation/rumor.

As a capitalist, I say good for him.

I agree 100%

k98. I think that would fall under insider trading.

Maybe that's why he is revamping, or getting ready for the RV. JS and JMObiggrin.gif

No! It is NOT insider trading considering mergers. Hell people we see "approvals" from various goverment entities all the time concerning merger approvals! Falls under anti-trust which is public domain....