Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gurus calling it quits?

tinnman77

Can anyone explain why all these so called "gurus" are "dropping like flies" as another poster put it? It doesnt affect my opinion of our investment, I just find it strange they are all doing it at the same time. And please no half wit, trying to be funny answers. This is a serious question. Maybe a little insite from Mr. Montana?

I would love to get Adam's opinion on it too. As a dinar site owner it seems he would have an educated guess.

On the other hand, if I know anything about Adam by now, I don't think he will go out on a limb and speculate here. It's really not his style.

IMO, it is too coincidental for all these guys to bail when eveyone, including them, think that we are sooooo close. Something must have triggered this madness.

Can anyone explain why all these so called "gurus" are "dropping like flies" as another poster put it? It doesnt affect my opinion of our investment, I just find it strange they are all doing it at the same time. And please no half wit, trying to be funny answers. This is a serious question. Maybe a little insite from Mr. Montana?

I do not know? Directly or indirectly why they have chosen to do this in what seems to be rapid succession. I will say that GURU or not in all seriousness I believe they are good hearted people. Myself, I'm GUILTY as charged! I have said some mean and spiteful things to some of these people who were I believe doing their best to provide some insight into this venture and long ride, I suppose it is easy to get sucked into this crap after such a long ride and so many inaccurate INTEL updates as these would at times put you on Highs and then dump you into the Lows. I must admit I too got a kick outa OKIE and some of his forecasts....lol. I can only hope that those pulling back are getting ready for the NEXT GREAT ADVENTURE post RV. As Joe put it in his own words signing off quote "We'll form impenetrable friendships. And we commit to forming a group which focuses on making a significant improvement to our country and our fellow citizens." End quote. I cannot help but to agree that to some end we all have a duty a commitment a debt owed to benefit other human beings who are suffering terribly in these days. I myself feel compelled and bound to commit at least half of my resources post RV to some form that would en-tale helping fellow Americans, Wounded soldiers maybe the children and families of ST. Judes Childrens hospital. I do not know what else to say to your question. Only that each of us must do something, whatever your heart calls you to do however that may unfold do something for the good of others in America. Peace.

• Upvote 2

Can you say SCAM!!!!! Your dinar will look great in your pool bathroom.

Really hook'em, why are you even here? If you do not believe in the investment, go away. If it rvs tomorrow, a year from now, or when ever, I still think it will. At the worst I think it will rise over time. I bought Dinar knowing this will be a long term investment. I dont understand people like you. It must be exhausting being so negative. If this rvs or not, count your blessings man, it could always be worse! ;)

• Upvote 5

Can you say SCAM!!!!! Your dinar will look great in your pool bathroom.

You have such a positive attitude and extended vocabulary. Why are you here? Do you even own Dinar? So far I have seen 2 posts of yours and they BOTH were negative, harsh and unfounded. If you cannot contribute positively to this community why stay? Why bother? No Disrespect intended just curious. Peace.

• Upvote 1

I guess we all got the email from Ali, telling us DT is temporarily suspending all trade.......(those who are his Customers, that is...)

I do not know? Directly or indirectly why they have chosen to do this in what seems to be rapid succession. I will say that GURU or not in all seriousness I believe they are good hearted people. Myself, I'm GUILTY as charged! I have said some mean and spiteful things to some of these people who were I believe doing their best to provide some insight into this venture and long ride, I suppose it is easy to get sucked into this crap after such a long ride and so many inaccurate INTEL updates as these would at times put you on Highs and then dump you into the Lows. I must admit I too got a kick outa OKIE and some of his forecasts....lol. I can only hope that those pulling back are getting ready for the NEXT GREAT ADVENTURE post RV. As Joe put it in his own words signing off quote "We'll form impenetrable friendships. And we commit to forming a group which focuses on making a significant improvement to our country and our fellow citizens." End quote. I cannot help but to agree that to some end we all have a duty a commitment a debt owed to benefit other human beings who are suffering terribly in these days. I myself feel compelled and bound to commit at least half of my resources post RV to some form that would en-tale helping fellow Americans, Wounded soldiers maybe the children and families of ST. Judes Childrens hospital. I do not know what else to say to your question. Only that each of us must do something, whatever your heart calls you to do however that may unfold do something for the good of others in America. Peace.

Bang, I remember when i first joined I read some of your posts and made up my mind right then and there that i liked you. This to is a great response. I respect your opinion and thank you for the service to our country. I would love to buy you a drink when all of this is over, But not Bud products, (i am a miller guy) and again, peace be with you. :twothumbs:

Bang, I remember when i first joined I read some of your posts and made up my mind right then and there that i liked you. This to is a great response. I respect your opinion and thank you for the service to our country. I would love to buy you a drink when all of this is over, But not Bud products, (i am a miller guy) and again, peace be with you. :twothumbs:

I'm honored sir, How bout we each buy a round and laugh this whole ride off into history and talk about what we will do as American Patriots with our RV? You pick the place I'll come to you. Peace.

Some might call me a BanG pumper... LOL But I whole heartidly agree again. A man with common sense and a good heart.

We owe a debt to the lives lost and those who helped IRAQ and the USA. I already have a few ideas of how I will give back. Peace to all of you.

I'm honored sir, How bout we each buy a round and laugh this whole ride off into history and talk about what we will do as American Patriots with our RV? You pick the place I'll come to you. Peace.

Deal! I am in the Chicago area and i think it will be more than a couple rounds. May have to meet on a tropical beach somewhere, my better half is telling me when this rvs, we need to take a vacation!

Oh and my father is sir, you can call me Randy. Sir is reserved for those that deserve respect. And soldiers are number 1 on my list.

Edited by tinnman77
  • Upvote 1

No need for them to pump since Ali is not paying them anymore!

Relax Suntiger, the day ALI released his "News Statement" our group held a CC with ALI late that afternoon. ALI will be there for the RV and all his customers, he has assured us of this! With the amounts our group purchased you can bet ALI wants his piece of the pie. He is a good man and has done nothing to harm or deceive anyone. TRUST ME he will be there for you when the RV happens. Peace.

i did invest and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out we go scrwed. you wanna buy 50 million IQD for 50K? i can make it happen tomorrow

Sure! How much?

Deal! I am in the Chicago area and i think it will be more than a couple rounds. May have to meet on a tropical beach somewhere, my better half is telling me when this rvs, we need to take a vacation!

Oh and my father is sir, you can call me Randy. Sir is reserved for those that deserve respect. And soldiers are number 1 on my list.

Get a room! :lol: :lol: JK!!!

Bang, great post. The world needs more like you my friend.

Relax Suntiger, the day ALI released his "News Statement" our group held a CC with ALI late that afternoon. ALI will be there for the RV and all his customers, he has assured us of this! With the amounts our group purchased you can bet ALI wants his piece of the pie. He is a good man and has done nothing to harm or deceive anyone. TRUST ME he will be there for you when the RV happens. Peace.

Ali can assure you of anything he wants! Ali does not have to buy back anything! I cannot understand why anyone thinks Ali is such a great person! He is just another buisness person making a large profit off of anyone that did buisness with him! I exchanged my usd for dinar at a bank and paid 175 dollars less than Ali's website of 1 million dinar! I will go the same route IF Iraq's currency increases! Thanks for your opinion!

you can't afford it!

Are you saying "I cannot afford to make the purchase"? My question was sincere and if I could not afford to extend an offer I would not have spoken up and offered to entertain the thought of purchasing your Dinars, was your offer sincere? I may have misunderstood you, I thought you said you would sell 50 million Dinar? Peace.

• Upvote 2

Hey Bang, i feel similar. one organization i wanted to check out post RV is called snowballs http://www.snowballexpress.org/

Hey Bang, i feel similar. one organization i wanted to check out post RV is called snowballs http://www.snowballexpress.org/

Man! What an awesome program and certainly something to get behind and help. It is true the Children of our fallen Warriors suffer the most. I have posted this link at my website and asked my community to support this as well. My site has been online for 10yrs we are comprised of Active duty, Veterans and Disabled Veterans who have come together to form a community to support one another and game online with games like BBC2 and soon BF3. Our group is called SOFW or Soldiers Of Foreign Wars. Great find we should converse on just what we could do for these wonderful people. Peace.