Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JOE P. SIGNING OFF, TOO

don't look back

FROM ANOTHER SITE.....

Posted 5/9/11, 10:59 PM

Hi All,

This might be extremely long. I have thoughts but wrote no outline, therefore, the fingers will flow with the thoughts.

It has been an honor and priviledge to partner with Steve, Ray, and every Mod (all of you!!!) here now and past. And how can I express appropriately the emotions of gratitude, admiration, respect, and lifelong relationships formed here at XX. Perhaps more relationships can be formed when we arrive in Phoenix for the event which will take place shortly after the final announcement. That event's date will be posted the moment we know...not a second before.

Now, in reflection of this journey I remember some real highlights...some real disappointments...and many AHA moments. There's no way to tell each story...perhaps I will save that for a joint novel with another member. I know that all of you suffered and celebrated just like I did. The only difference was the depth of each personal event. That cannot be compared. I know that I insulated myself many times, other times I was lower than everyone else, but pulled myself up out of necessity. I also used friends to resuscitate me from time to time, just as they relied on me to do the same for them.

I pray that I brought something for many of you. Some logic, some assessments, some opinions, some clarity, some crazy opinions which panned out or didn't and one that you'll witness soon, some terrible math when it came to converting GBP etc (won't live that down), some dot-connecting, and some horizon lines. I'm comfortable knowing I did the best I could, even when it wasn't good enough for a member or two or three or more. I only called for the RV one time back in December...wow, what a lesson that was. Mostly, I kept secret intel I knew before and know because of personal decisions (not one time did we ever share something that could have put lives in jeapordy...nor did we ever buy based on what we learned...nor did we offer anything we knew to encourage anyone else to buy). I refused to be like some terrible, terrible people in the Dinar world. I want to write their names and call them out, but that wouldn't be me. Who I believe and what I believe is different then others. Those I know who lie cannot be defended nor prosecuted...not by me. That's not my job. They will eventually get what's coming to them. A good friend and cohort in the Dinar world reminded me, that I cannot protect people "who don't want to be protected". Sound, sound advice from a respected person.

Well, that's enough of the emotional stuff...now to the cherry on the ice cream.

This is my final major and significant post. Why? Because my furthest horizon line is June 30th. I truly believe this is our month and am expecting it. But, if it ends up being 50 more days, I can easily make it that far. For those of you that can't, you're wrong. Yes you can. Just as if your vacation was 45 days away, you could make it to that too. For any of you who have financial distress, there is help on it's way, so hang in there as best as you can. Nothing is put before you that you cannot handle. And I've concluded there isn't anything else to catch. It's been a great hunt, but as this winds down, I truly don't need to know an hour before hand or even a day before hand. I'm content knowing it is going to happen and nothing I learn in the next phone call will make any difference to me.

I for one, do not believe that the Iraq government purposely works tirelessly to trick us. Some of the information is purposeful, but for the most part, they aren't laughing at us, conieving some weird article to freak out the Americans. There certainly is misinformation, but it's intended for their citizens and the world, not YOU or ME.

The Iraq government will be completed this month. The DFI fund expiration is this month (meaning the original account must be closed 5-31). Chapter 7 will be lifted in June (RV must occur before that). The resolution of Kuwait has been finalized for quite some time. The HCL has parts passed and the rest will follow before end of June. The Erbil agreements are being fulfilled partially now and completely before end of June. Maliki is not going anywhere. Those that have beaten him will learn differently. Maliki will be one of the most powerful men in the world before month's end. You'll witness his power and statesmanship during his announcement on the 11th. Iraq is ascending back into the world and the blessings that come with that. I, for one, am extremely happy for their country and people.

In closing, I look for this month to conclude the RV and elevate Iraq to the international level they deserve. Including being one of the final investment frontiers remaining in the world.

Protect your emotions by remembering they could take until the end of June. Protect your emotions by not reading certain posters who are realitively new and come with incredible connections just to be at the front of the line. Those who "must be first" are NOT the ones to depend on for accurate information. Be happy with the Dinar you have...buying more is not necessary, especially if it's based on greed. And certainly never based on what I write or say.

We will be attending the Phoenix event along with the XX team. We'll share laughs and tears. We'll form impenetrable friendships. And we commit to forming a group which focuses on making a significant improvement to our country and our fellow citizens.

We wish each of you the best and accumlating the knowledge of how to proceed in your next chapter.

Kindest Regards,

Joe P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

All these PUMPERS (liars) baling should be clue the charade is up. They are heading for the hills in fear for their lives. Oh, but why? People threaten their families? Give me a break! They were all liars!!! PUMP!!!! PUMP!!!! PUMP!!!! RV is TOMORROW everyone!!!

Edited by Dinarsepsis
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 21

All these PUMPERS (liars) baling should be clue the charade is up. They are heading for the hills in fear for their lives. Oh, but why? People threaten their families? Give me a break! They were all liars!!! PUMP!!!! PUMP!!!! PUMP!!!! RV is TOMORROW everyone!!!

Unfortunately, you may actually have a point here.As silly as it may be.... you had better believe that there will be hundreds to thousands trying to sue anyone that they can if this thing isn't going to turn out exactly like we had all hoped from the beginning.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Ivbodyworker i agree with you.

So tired of all the negativity.

We are all here by freewill and know when something sounds dodgy ...

I PERSONALLY believe were very close.

Imagine if you were not in this investment and never heard about it.

Pumpers, guru's, Alibaba and his 40 thieves can say what they want ... cos i know this is going to happen. IMO.

Stay positive. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

everyone on that site acts like they are a family and are never going to break up. lol ARE YOU KIDDING ME? you're all just a bunch of strangers that want an rv just like the rest of us. maybe if you'd get off the forums you'd have friends in real life and not just people talking about iraq and the dinar from around the world

Edited by BlakeTX7
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

no need to bash good day joe p. I honestly dont know what is up but i do agree with him the Rv is on the horizon whether you would like to believe it or not its coming. Easyrider signing off to the bahamas.smile.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

Joe;

Glad to hear your doing well and I'm deeply moved by your heartfelt words. In saying that feel free to contact me as I would be very interested in POST RV ideas to benefit America. I have a very significant amount of Dinar in my holdings and it only makes sense to give back. I have always intended to give up to half of my earnings possibly more than that set up in some kind of foundation or Trust managed by people who know what they are doing. I have just not firmly committed to one charity or another, I believe as a group through discussion the utilization of our combined funds could really impact lives and America. Would like to hear your thoughts. Peace.

• Upvote 8

I don't even know Joe P., but if he is leaving then that tells me he is as full of CACA as OKIE, SteveI and the rest of the guru's who have promised RV for years, so if you believe his BS then hall ass, if not let's find some people who can really provide good honest intel in Iraqi and make realistic projections when the RV will really happen.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 14

everyone on that site acts like they are a family and are never going to break up. lol ARE YOU KIDDING ME? you're all just a bunch of strangers that want an rv just like the rest of us. maybe if you'd get off the forums you'd have friends in real life and not just people talking about iraq and the dinar from around the world

....and you're on this forum for....ummm ..."How to win friends and influence people"? unsure.gif

Have you considered that the people on here will most likely be a better friend than all those strangers that will come out of the woodwork once they figure out you have money?

• Upvote 5

Seems almost all the newer members of DV have nothing nice to say about anyone or anything!!! It is obvious you do not know the first thing about who Joe P. is or what he is about. WELL I DO!!! and I find all you're negativity and dislike for everyone and everything that has to do with dinar very sad. What an opportunity we have here ,and all of you who just gripe, moan, and complain like a bunch of 3 year olds need to get off the bus!!! Our world doesn't stand a chance if the majority of people are like most all of you!!!

Really? Sounds like you got a pretty good dose of the koolaide they been serving over there. These guys know its gonna LOP and are haulin arse. Typical they would put out one last pump on their way out the door. Do you really think that if a RV was imminet that they would be leaving? No. This way they dont have to face the music. Gutless if you ask me.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 13

Joe;

Glad to hear your doing well and I'm deeply moved by your heartfelt words. In saying that feel free to contact me as I would be very interested in POST RV ideas to benefit America. I have a very significant amount of Dinar in my holdings and it only makes sense to give back. I have always intended to give up to half of my earnings possibly more than that set up in some kind of foundation or Trust managed by people who know what they are doing. I have just not firmly committed to one charity or another, I believe as a group through discussion the utilization of our combined funds could really impact lives and America. Would like to hear your thoughts. Peace.

BanG, your a class act. It's people like you that give me hope out of the sorry state of society that we have come accustomed to.

pp

• Upvote 3

I had a thought last night with a lot of these "gurus". We all know they watch these forums to see what the trend is we are all following and believing. So Ali leaves right? then the "gurus"/pumpers ride the wave and pump the way they know best.... manipulate our minds, no one is leaving, maybe changing their titles though. Just a thought while dreaming of riches!! haha

I don't understand why one has to "leave" a forum anyway. You're not physically residing in actual forum space. You're posting on the damn internet. You can't leave the internet, you simply stop participating. There is no challenge to come onto a forum and post. You don't have to fight an army of goblins up the side of a volcano to log into this or any other site (including sites about goblins, volcanoes, or goblins living on volcanoes).

All these posts about people "leaving" is just shady, and does nothing but discredit the work they've done leading up to now. Nobody who values their reputation sees something up until the moment before completion and then is like, "Peace out yo. Let the RV come to you."

That's like driving to work in the morning and jumping out of your car as soon as you hit the parking lot. Its flat out stupid.

• Upvote 7

I don't even know Joe P., but if he is leaving then that tells me he is as full of CACA as OKIE, SteveI and the rest of the guru's who have promised RV for years, so if you believe his BS then hall ass, if not let's find some people who can really provide good honest intel in Iraqi and make realistic projections when the RV will really happen.

hookem, you need to watch the content of your replys or you won't be here long. be civil in your reply's - please.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I've done a lot of volunteer work in political advocacy for causes I believe in. In the process, I've encountered a lot of people who (to put it bluntly) stand on the sidelines and throw spitballs at the people who are doing the actual work. That seems to be the case with Joe P. Never met him, but I can relate, especially in light of the unwarranted criticism he seems to have accumulated in this thread. To that I can offer only the inspirational words of President Teddy Roosevelt:

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

Thanks for your service, Joe P. And thanks to ALL the Mods on ALL the sites who serve us all. Many more of us appreciate you than criticize you. GO RV!

• Upvote 1

I wonder if the pumpers have been defunded???? Huh.....Coincidence....you call it

You can always tell a new pumper they never give LINKS and just look at the Date Joined and how many Posts they have in such a short TIME ???

Well no RV then GO RED WINGS