Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Know Why **** Cheney Went To Iraq!

Cheney goes in, developes infrastructure to export Iraqi oil, value of dinar raises.

Why is this a bad thing?

That was a good thing. The commentary was slanted to discredit and trash the Bush administration as oil bandits. MSNBC is so predictable. It's no wonder why they have very few loyal viewers.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

That is Why Were There Now and We Are Not Leaving........ We can not let Iran take it over...... NOT GOOD FOR US....

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I don't believe Iran can ever take over Iraq. Sunni jihad is financed by the deep pockets of a Saudi led coalition with ties to global benefactors. Money talks - and while armed with mountains of petro dollars and a global committment for oil supplies, it won't be difficult for middle east royalty to garner support for theocratic expansion and economic governance in Iraq. This is obviously problematic for it fuels resentment from non-arab jihadist interests (Iran). Their weak diplomatic skills and radical/reactive bent have left them without an organized direction in their scheme to establish the caliphate. These cowards parade threat in the face of the free world by conjuring aid from the Soviets and the Chinese just to keep their intent alive. It seems to me the world is getting a bit bored with these tactics.

people who think US has no say in this are wrong, it's all about the oil, why did we go there in the first place? US is trying to corner the market,, cashed in Dinar = oil barrels for the US from Iraq, so simple, plus the tax the gov gets after RV, can you undrestand why Obama is cutting deficit in half this year..They are in to us for the war, now it is just a game to keep thier pride and keep the gov happy,,It will work out, has to to be mutual but we all know it will work for us, S****y as it sounds it's true, the world is built around the US dollar, are we gonna let that go now? No we are America as spoiled as we are we get what we want.............. Why would the gov buy so much Dinar anyway? just think about it.............

Being sane means you don't explain.............................

• 4 weeks later...

people who think US has no say in this are wrong, it's all about the oil, why did we go there in the first place? US is trying to corner the market,, cashed in Dinar = oil barrels for the US from Iraq, so simple, plus the tax the gov gets after RV, can you undrestand why Obama is cutting deficit in half this year..They are in to us for the war, now it is just a game to keep thier pride and keep the gov happy,,It will work out, has to to be mutual but we all know it will work for us, S****y as it sounds it's true, the world is built around the US dollar, are we gonna let that go now? No we are America as spoiled as we are we get what we want.............. Why would the gov buy so much Dinar anyway? just think about it.............

Being sane means you don't explain.............................

If you are going to make a statement that sounds like fact, you need to back it up with fact, there is no greater plan, if there is show some proof of it. For that matter show some proof the US government even owns much(if any) dinar. Its simply your opinion that you are working on...you may be right for all I know, but its not fact without proof.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Well maybe we will all finally realize that almost all international money is "blood money" and that governments are bandits that have co-oped the good intentions of their people in order to create this "new world order" thing. In this particular case it is the blood of our fellow Americans along with the Iraqis that is comingled to create this upcoming windfall. Perhaps we should tithe a portion of our returns to all the families that surrendered their most precious possessions: sons & daughters, dads & moms, Americans & Iraqis combined??? Does anyone feel like helping set up an endowment fund for thesebrave souls that were sold an idea of a war for a noble purpose that turned out to be for profit??? Let me know...

gg

Cheney goes in, developes infrastructure to export Iraqi oil, value of dinar raises.

Why is this a bad thing?

That was a good thing. The commentary was slanted to discredit and trash the Bush administration as oil bandits. MSNBC is so predictable. It's no wonder why they have very few loyal viewers.

??? what world are you living in here? the bush administration were the ULTIMATE oil bandits Are you kidding me? they go into this country looking for WMD, right? well, they didn't find and WMD'S but holy cow... look at all this oil here. OMG. what do we do now? well, let's take some of it home. on second thought, let's take ALL OF IT HOME!!

bush and cheney and all his other "intel" people should be put on trial for war crimes. I'll bet the families of all the guys that went down would agree with me. trash bush??? damn right!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4