Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another one bites the dust

jamaba

If we find out all these guys were working for the dealers then we should start a class action law suit against all of them.

How would we find this out? How could we prove it? If an investigation is forthcoming as to whether or not Ali has paid pumpers, why now and not years ago?

It seems to me that if anyone got themselves into financial trouble based off of rumors that they heard on an online forum that they would only have themselves to blame unless it could be proven that money was paid to "gurus" to mislead the public.

I have never had a problem with Okie and enjoyed his posts even tho they missed dates by the bunches. And i failed to see where any of the rest of you had a problem with him. The only thing i can think of is there is people in this world who will trash others behind the screen of a pc but would never offer the same in the presence face to face.

So basically you choose to condone and take for granted whatever crap one may give to others and when time after time after time aftee time after time what that specific Individual states is debunked over and over again , thus causing and rightly so other people to criticize that Individual, you then choose to criticize and put down the ones who criticize him. Ok then.........

Edited by umbertino

<_<

Okie going away for good is about as likely as the RV happening tonight...news too good to be true

Have the common decency to respect another person's religion, even if you dont agree with it, it doesnt hurt you one little bit.

Another bible banger huh? Yeah, I guess this is gods work huh? Lets praise the man in the sky and thank him for a possible rv.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

<_<

Another bible banger huh? Yeah, I guess this is gods work huh? Lets praise the man in the sky and thank him for a possible rv.

Never said that, but it is common courtesy, just like it would be common courtesy for the "bible bangers" not to push their religion down your throat(that is just as rude). Its called tolerance, anyone can have it.

Hi Heavyduty smile.gif

And sadly, there are also people in this world who have NO problem

purposely telling people what they wanted to hear for years, claiming

to have "intel", when they had nothing but trash to offer those who followed

them. Indeed many hide behind a computer and love to bash people with nothing

constructive to say or contribute...it makes them feel important I guess and it

happens far too often, but do not dismiss or overlook the liars that have the track record to prove it.

These are the real trash talkers who produced it with a smile and served

their purpose well. I hope they are able to sleep well at night, because many

of their followers do not. Respect is to be earned, not bought.

All my best! smile.gif

Jim

---

Well said Jimbo and i agree but all of us should have a sixth sense so to speak about what is in print and the realization of the facts but some can't do that because if they could they would read and move on without feeling the need to trash talk someone.

people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this will happen because they have to have this ,all the things they do ,[meaning gov of iraq],all makes sense,and why did some of the so call gurus stayed behind . they sold dinars and we are adults here ,dont buy if you cant afford,simple ,and we dont loose all our money ,can always trade in ,we are blaming people for this not happening,think positive,this will happen ,just a waiting game ,investment

i hope its soon but if this doesnt happen soon or by july ,i will just sit back and wait ,it will happen some day.the gurus did pump ,but i guess in guilty too,i told alot of friends about this ,now they bought into this ,imho it will happen soon ,shabbie said so ,why would he say it ,i dont think hes a pumper,sorry just my thoughts ,think positive people ,IT WILL HAPPEN ,peace GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this will happen because they have to have this ,all the things they do

i hope its soon but if this doesnt happen soon or by july ,i will just sit back and wait ,it will happen some day.the gurus did pump ,bu,[meaning gov of iraq],all makes sense,and why did some of the so call gurus stayed behind . they sold dinars and we are adults here ,dont buy if you cant afford,simple ,and we dont loose all our money ,can always trade in ,we are blaming people for this not happening,think positive,this will happen ,just a waiting game ,investmentt i guess in guilty too,i told alot of friends about this ,now they bought into this ,imho it will happen soon ,shabbie said so ,why would he say it ,i dont think hes a pumper,sorry just my thoughts ,think positive people ,IT WILL HAPPEN ,peace GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this will happen because they have to have this ,all the things they do ,[meaning gov of iraq],all makes sense,and why did some of the so call gurus stayed behind . they sold dinars and we are adults here ,dont buy if you cant afford,simple ,and we dont loose all our money ,can always trade in ,we are blaming people for this not happening,think positive,this will happen ,just a waiting game ,investment

i hope its soon but if this doesnt happen soon or by july ,i will just sit back and wait ,it will happen some day.the gurus did pump ,but i guess in guilty too,i told alot of friends about this ,now they bought into this ,imho it will happen soon ,shabbie said so ,why would he say it ,i dont think hes a pumper,sorry just my thoughts ,think positive people ,IT WILL HAPPEN ,peace GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

SORRY I COULDNT DELETE EXTRA POSTS

Edited by Bobbysac
  • Downvote 1

Excellent point, Bobby...I told friends and family about this, too. They bought dinar. Fortunately, I told them to do their due diligence for themselves...but yes...I was and still am excited by the possible return on this speculation...and I probably sounded like a used car salesman...so while I may not have gained anything personally, I did convince people to part with their hard earned money. Guess that makes me as guilty as the pumpers if this doesn't pan out...

While I wish Okie no ill, he does not work in the oil field, and is just a lonely person looking for attention, and yes, he works in a grocery store.

pp

Categorizing the great American grocery worker ........

Fearless as always PP ..... I think you may have spawned the fury of the Equal Rights Grocery Workers of America Foudation. Fear the ERGWAF! lol

Edited by motox565

When you die,donate your brain to science. The coroner can place it into the empty shell of a sunflower seed and mail it to Washington DC c/o The Smithsonian.

Okie,gonna miss you. Tell mom,dad and your sister that you had your Andy Warhol 15 minutes of fame.

Lastly, Congrats on getting your braces off. Kissing hot babes is awesome. Take my word on that one.

Hi jamaba :)

I personally sense that the likes of okie and a host of others are departing

because they served their main purpose for the last few years that so few

want to admit to...and that is simply SALES of IQD. This is the part that has troubled

so many for a long time to even think the pumping was supporting dealer friends.

I think it is pretty clear and evident, these leeches have done a great disservice to

the entire dinar community in my opinion because they kept the hype and confusion

going long enough to earn their referral fees and play their games.

It is unfortunate, but it becomes all too clear when self proclaimed 'gurus'

purposely spread lies and manipulate so many people who now find themselves

in over their head. They of course must take responsibility for this, but it does NOT

excuse the scamming nature of the rumor mill over the years and the negative affect

it has had upon the entire dinar group.

They *may* also be leaving because the heat may be on with some going after them or

at least pursuing them. Some say they could never be caught...you just may be surprised

before this circus is over, at how many turn up in hot water for things they have stated.

I hope more of them find reason to leave...but it will not remove the affects they have had

and the lies that over time have become accepted as "fact" when they are nothing of the sort.

Thanks jamaba for your post. :D

All my best!

Jim

---

im the new intel guy

ive been saying it the whole time. THIS IS ALL BS. and everytime i throw up common sence, the guru's come in bashing me. telling me "the noob" to go away. well, there you have it. maybe people will start to open there eyes and see this for what it REALLY is... It isnt a scam, its my opinion that i will be able to triple my money in the next few years, and to me, that isn't too bad.

• Upvote 1

Just wanted to ask this question that seems to be on everyones mind but nobody wants to come out and say it. Why are all the "gurus/people in the know" leaving? One would think that they would all want to bask in the glory of this impending Dinar RV!

This does not fit the attention craving profiles some have accused them of being. I was shocked when Adam said that Ali's closing was a HUGE sign! I should have read more into it I guess. All the so called intel that I have heard never one time mentioned Ali's closing shop to be one of the major things to look for. Yeah to be fair, I see his reason for saying what he did, but it just seemed weak and something that Okie might say. I guess I really thought Adam was the last true Guru.

So IMHO there could be at least 3 main reasons that they are all heading for the hills. 1. They are cashing in and were told that only a few would be allowed to do so. 2. They realize that the scam is up and the government is tracking them now (per Ali's message). 3. They all were really working for Ali and now that he closed his shop they must return to their old jobs.

I have learned that in life nothing is ever what is seems to be. So no matter how much we all want this RV to happen like we have heard and think that it will happen, we must be prepared for those we listen to (gurus and such) to be human after all.

I wonder though, just how much a pumper did get paid?

I will say this - This Dinar investment/gamble has been very complex and well thought out by those who really know. Was this the "plan" all along, I guess. Yeah, I do believe that Iraq will one day be a major world economy and leader but not today or tomorrow...they can't even get it together long enough to form a government let alone care for their own people. I guess I just wanted something to believe in. I should have been looking to the one who has never let me down or left my side. Even through all of these bad decisions I have made in this Dinar thing he was still there. I just was afraid to listen to him. But that stops today.

Lord, my path is now yours to direct and lead, may you keep us all and guide us through to the end.

Amen.

I wonder how many VIP members we have on this site

ive been saying it the whole time. THIS IS ALL BS. and everytime i throw up common sence, the guru's come in bashing me. telling me "the noob" to go away. well, there you have it. maybe people will start to open there eyes and see this for what it REALLY is... It isnt a scam, its my opinion that i will be able to triple my money in the next few years, and to me, that isn't too bad.

I think it may just be other members bashing you and not the gurus as you claim.