Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another one bites the dust

jamaba

From another site....

What do you think it means, all these Gurus taking a powder?!

OKIE_OIL_MAN] GOOD MORNING AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. FROM ALL INTEL RECEIVED WITHIN THE PAST 24 HOUR'S IT APPEARS WE ARE APPROACHING THE END OF OUR JOURNEY TO UTOPIA. THE END IS SO NEAR YOU CAN FEEL IT. DUE TO BUSINESS INVOLVEMENT AND ALSO PHYSICAL PROBLEMS I HAVE DECIDED THAT NOW WILL BE THE OPTIMUM TIME FOR ME TO RETIRE FROM THE INTEL FURNISHING STATUS THAT I HAVE MAINTAINED FOR SEVERAL YEARS. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY DECISION. I HAVE ENJOYED MOST OF THE TIME BEING ABLE TO SHARE WHAT I HAD WITH EACH OF YOU THAT MAY NOT HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY AND EXPOSURE TO SOURCES THAT I HAVE. I GOD'S RICHEST BLESSING'S ON YOU ALL AND HAVE ONLY WANTED TO BE A MESSENGER AND A VESSEL TO BE USED BY THE LORD. I HOPE I HAVE SERVED THAT PURPOSE--I MAY DROP BY OCCASIONALLY TO SAY HELLO BUT IT HAD GOTTEN TO THE POINT THAT THE PRESSURE AND QUESTIONS HAS TAKEN A FINAL TOLL ON MY MIND, MY BODY, AND MY SPIRIT.--GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND GODSPEED THE R/V--GOODBYE

I know some may not be sad to Oakie go (or even believe he's gone for good), just think the timing is weird.

Go RV!

• Upvote 4

THAT POST IS OLD. i'VE SEEN IT BEFORE

Just curious...how old? I've seen similar posts from the Oakster, but don't remember this one. Like I said, from another site, no telling where they got it from.

• Upvote 2

personally i think the purpose of his statements mean he is tired of putting out false information. not to say that he doesnt believe what he puts out......i think this dude is delusional enough to believe what he puts out is true because of his "intel"....hell i was the same way when i first got into this investment.

I hope he is right though.....but then again the track record speaks for itself.......and i will believe it when i see it.....

go r/v

;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

From another site....

What do you think it means, all these Gurus taking a powder?!

OKIE_OIL_MAN] GOOD MORNING AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. FROM ALL INTEL RECEIVED WITHIN THE PAST 24 HOUR'S IT APPEARS WE ARE APPROACHING THE END OF OUR JOURNEY TO UTOPIA. THE END IS SO NEAR YOU CAN FEEL IT. DUE TO BUSINESS INVOLVEMENT AND ALSO PHYSICAL PROBLEMS I HAVE DECIDED THAT NOW WILL BE THE OPTIMUM TIME FOR ME TO RETIRE FROM THE INTEL FURNISHING STATUS THAT I HAVE MAINTAINED FOR SEVERAL YEARS. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY DECISION. I HAVE ENJOYED MOST OF THE TIME BEING ABLE TO SHARE WHAT I HAD WITH EACH OF YOU THAT MAY NOT HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY AND EXPOSURE TO SOURCES THAT I HAVE. I GOD'S RICHEST BLESSING'S ON YOU ALL AND HAVE ONLY WANTED TO BE A MESSENGER AND A VESSEL TO BE USED BY THE LORD. I HOPE I HAVE SERVED THAT PURPOSE--I MAY DROP BY OCCASIONALLY TO SAY HELLO BUT IT HAD GOTTEN TO THE POINT THAT THE PRESSURE AND QUESTIONS HAS TAKEN A FINAL TOLL ON MY MIND, MY BODY, AND MY SPIRIT.--GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND GODSPEED THE R/V--GOODBYE

I know some may not be sad to Oakie go (or even believe he's gone for good), just think the timing is weird.

Go RV!

Hi jamaba :)

I personally sense that the likes of okie and a host of others are departing

because they served their main purpose for the last few years that so few

want to admit to...and that is simply SALES of IQD. This is the part that has troubled

so many for a long time to even think the pumping was supporting dealer friends.

I think it is pretty clear and evident, these leeches have done a great disservice to

the entire dinar community in my opinion because they kept the hype and confusion

going long enough to earn their referral fees and play their games.

It is unfortunate, but it becomes all too clear when self proclaimed 'gurus'

purposely spread lies and manipulate so many people who now find themselves

in over their head. They of course must take responsibility for this, but it does NOT

excuse the scamming nature of the rumor mill over the years and the negative affect

it has had upon the entire dinar group.

They *may* also be leaving because the heat may be on with some going after them or

at least pursuing them. Some say they could never be caught...you just may be surprised

before this circus is over, at how many turn up in hot water for things they have stated.

I hope more of them find reason to leave...but it will not remove the affects they have had

and the lies that over time have become accepted as "fact" when they are nothing of the sort.

Thanks jamaba for your post. :D

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Okie said "HAVE ONLY WANTED TO BE A MESSENGER AND A VESSEL TO BE USED BY THE LORD"

How if I would this "without the cable, the generator (or power plant) cannot transmit electricity to our house". Just for thought only, please don't bash me. LOL!!!

• Upvote 1

Hi jamaba :)

I personally sense that the likes of okie and a host of others are departing

because they served their main purpose for the last few years that so few

want to admit to...and that is simply SALES of IQD. This is the part that has troubled

so many for a long time to even think the pumping was supporting dealer friends.

I think it is pretty clear and evident, these leeches have done a great disservice to

the entire dinar community in my opinion because they kept the hype and confusion

going long enough to earn their referral fees and play their games.

It is unfortunate, but it becomes all too clear when self proclaimed 'gurus'

purposely spread lies and manipulate so many people who now find themselves

in over their head. They of course must take responsibility for this, but it does NOT

excuse the scamming nature of the rumor mill over the years and the negative affect

it has had upon the entire dinar group.

They *may* also be leaving because the heat may be on with some going after them or

at least pursuing them. Some say they could never be caught...you just may be surprised

before this circus is over, at how many turn up in hot water for things they have stated.

I hope more of them find reason to leave...but it will not remove the affects they have had

and the lies that over time have become accepted as "fact" when they are nothing of the sort.

Thanks jamaba for your post. :D

All my best!

Jim

---

So you think this is corruption and collusion at its finest and that it runs much deeper than gag orders and dealers and banks stopping sales of dinar? So on your rationale, the dealers are getting heat from the feds, the pumping minions have been told too stop their lies because the chithouse could go up in flames. Finally, when other gurus were talking about gag orders from govt. officials it's really just coming from the dealers instead and none of this is correlated to an impending RV?

So you think this is corruption and collusion at its finest and that it runs much deeper than gag orders and dealers and banks stopping sales of dinar? So on your rationale, the dealers are getting heat from the feds, the pumping minions have been told too stop their lies because the chithouse could go up in flames. Finally, when other gurus were talking about gag orders from govt. officials it's really just coming from the dealers instead and none of this is correlated to an impending RV?

Maybe we need to think through this pumper thing --- if we believe in this dinar thing, then why not bring in new people, or get people to buy more? Won't it spread the blessing to more people? The only reason they might be despised is they get people's hopes up too far or they buy too much - but it is up to US to restrain ourselves. This isn't an open bar at a wedding....RELAX a bit. You don't believe them half the time anyway, right? Have a spliff and sit baaaaaaack!

• Upvote 2

Just wanted to ask this question that seems to be on everyones mind but nobody wants to come out and say it. Why are all the "gurus/people in the know" leaving? One would think that they would all want to bask in the glory of this impending Dinar RV!

This does not fit the attention craving profiles some have accused them of being. I was shocked when Adam said that Ali's closing was a HUGE sign! I should have read more into it I guess. All the so called intel that I have heard never one time mentioned Ali's closing shop to be one of the major things to look for. Yeah to be fair, I see his reason for saying what he did, but it just seemed weak and something that Okie might say. I guess I really thought Adam was the last true Guru.

So IMHO there could be at least 3 main reasons that they are all heading for the hills. 1. They are cashing in and were told that only a few would be allowed to do so. 2. They realize that the scam is up and the government is tracking them now (per Ali's message). 3. They all were really working for Ali and now that he closed his shop they must return to their old jobs.

I have learned that in life nothing is ever what is seems to be. So no matter how much we all want this RV to happen like we have heard and think that it will happen, we must be prepared for those we listen to (gurus and such) to be human after all.

I wonder though, just how much a pumper did get paid?

I will say this - This Dinar investment/gamble has been very complex and well thought out by those who really know. Was this the "plan" all along, I guess. Yeah, I do believe that Iraq will one day be a major world economy and leader but not today or tomorrow...they can't even get it together long enough to form a government let alone care for their own people. I guess I just wanted something to believe in. I should have been looking to the one who has never let me down or left my side. Even through all of these bad decisions I have made in this Dinar thing he was still there. I just was afraid to listen to him. But that stops today.

Lord, my path is now yours to direct and lead, may you keep us all and guide us through to the end.

Amen.

Edited by the next contestant
  • Upvote 5

He's just copycatting steveI. That's all these idiots do. One guru will come out with some intell and the others simply say, "that's what my sources are saying too". I simply think they've run out of excuses why it hasn't RV'd yet. Okie will be back in a couple days, he can't stay away.

Okie want more attention.

His nieve followers will be begging for him to come back.........he will be back again this week!

After all, he left himself an opening when saying he will pop in from time to time.....that's code for he is not leaving.

When you have been pumping for so long, you can't go cold turkey!

The WWW would be a better place if Okie was not spreading ridiculous rumors every other day!