Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOW CLOSE ARE WE REALY ??????

I found this digging around to see how far we have come really ...........( NOT PROMOTING )

December 11, 2009 06:43 pm · Posted in TIDBITS (another site Info) · Comments Off

OK, it has come to my attention that maybe some would like to keep up with MY pulse of everything that is going on. So, I will try and post once a day, or every other day what I’m thinking based on what I’ve read and heard. Here’s the first “another site’s Thoughts” post…

I am very confident we are close. I’ve spoken with those who I believe are sincere, and who really are connected. They have told me this thing is DONE! So, that brings me to two possible conclusions…

1) There are technical issues with what Iraq is trying to do to roll this out. We all know this can be incredibly complicated, and we all DON’T KNOW what it really entails. Because of these two reasons, I can only deduce that Iraq, being a third world country coming into its own, could be running into a few issues as they try and roll this out. Afterall, we do know that an “RV” of a currency doesn’t happen over night, or with the push of a button.

2) There are political agendas, mostly on the side of Iraq, but no doubt on the side of the US, that have yet to be met. This could come in the form of political favors, certain countries’ debt forgiveness, threats of further delays of the RV so certain politicians in Iraq don’t get the public nod, etc. I’ve heard even the creators of this plan have said this is done and is rolling out any day. I believe them, so this conclusion is certainly probable.

Where do these leave me? I’m thinking it will happen by the end of the year, most likely before Christmas. Anytime prior to then is a bonus in my eyes. One thing has been constant in this investment… If Iraq can find a way to delay or stall a deal… they will… and they will do it at the very last minute. For a nice reference to this last comment, just refer to the Election Law that was passed by the Iraqi Parliament this last Sunday… with 10 minutes to spare before their imposed deadline… amazing! We wait…

Now I would like to know what the delay has been since 2009 and how much longer or how many more hurdles you have to bear before our blessing ,It has to make you wonder if this isn't a big BS story..... I cant imagine the crap that those of you that have been in this since the beginning have had to endure .....Don't get me wrong I want to see this happen but for the love of god can we just get some straight information on what is happening and not so much personal opinions........Go RV ...AND GO BIG B)

• Upvote 6

Look - It is like this !!!!! NO GOI -- NO Possible --RV

You Guys Crack me up asking People about Cashing in -- Get a grip -- YOU WONT be cashing in.............For a LOng TIME........

This big press Conference ---------- a Joke.. ON You

If there ever is any kind of anoucement it will be that the GOI -- is Disasembled and New Elections Will Take Place sometime in the Future ( in iraq that means next year or so)

The Biggest Dinar dealer Stopped SELLING DINAR and will Come back when it RVs -- READ into this--- ( Its not going to Happen For a long Long time ).....................................

WAKE UP PEOPLE

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 34

Let me ask you how thick does a piece of string need to be fefore its a rope?

Bending a spoon with my mind would be impossible but instead I bend my mind and the spoon looks bentemot-LMAO.gif

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 2

You Guys Crack me up asking People about Cashing in -- Get a grip -- YOU WONT be cashing in.............For a LOng TIME........

If there ever is any kind of anoucement it will be that the GOI -- is Disasembled and New Elections Will Take Place sometime in the Future ( in iraq that means next year or so)

The Biggest Dinar dealer Stopped SELLING DINAR and will Come back when it RVs -- READ into this--- ( Its not going to Happen For a long Long time ).....................................

WAKE UP PEOPLE

Why are you cutting and pasting the same response onto different threads? To me that shows a lack of intelligence which leads quickly to a lack of credibility. Apparently you have but one line of rhetoric and this is it. If you are gonna take a stand on your beliefs, that's great but for God's sake be a bit more original.

Peace

• Upvote 10

Nothing like the spouting of the extremes.....

The extreme of how close we are to the extreme of how far away we are.

It is easy to come on here & be negative with claims we are no where close. Why? Because in reality, even for those that spout those words would be surprised & more than happy to be wrong.

How close are we? Well, every day we get 1 day closer.

Relax, wait, and see what unfolds...

Could be days, weeks, months, or years.

I'm more curious on the sudden impact of rate increase or the long haul on a slow rise up.

Sadly, if a re-denomination occurs, we would understand our potential ROI % is hurt by the idea of holding the currency we can only maximize our profits to a certain degree.

At least, in a long-term investment scenario, the value itself would rise slowly making ROI % much better, but a wait much longer.

Who knows how this will unfold. Entertaining to read with gaining of knowledge to boot.

Thxs for boosting everyone's hope jxhal...not. Why are you still here since you have it all figured out? Just leave and come back in a few yrs. Might be pretty quiet in here as most of us will have cashed out and are enjoying the good life.

pp

• Upvote 6

Nothing like the spouting of the extremes.....

The extreme of how close we are to the extreme of how far away we are.

It is easy to come on here & be negative with claims we are no where close. Why? Because in reality, even for those that spout those words would be surprised & more than happy to be wrong.

How close are we? Well, every day we get 1 day closer.

Relax, wait, and see what unfolds...

Could be days, weeks, months, or years.

I'm more curious on the sudden impact of rate increase or the long haul on a slow rise up.

Sadly, if a re-denomination occurs, we would understand our potential ROI % is hurt by the idea of holding the currency we can only maximize our profits to a certain degree.

At least, in a long-term investment scenario, the value itself would rise slowly making ROI % much better, but a wait much longer.

Who knows how this will unfold. Entertaining to read with gaining of knowledge to boot.

Not being negative just trying to get a better feel for the reality of this it is easy to get caught up in the hype and i think every one has but their comes a time when the hype needs to stop and the truth should be told ,By looking to the past you can some times get a feel from that to were you are today and it doesn't look like there has been allot of change in the excitement of ( its done ) ..........GO RV B)

• Upvote 1

HARLEYHARRYFL!!! Nice post. We all need encouragment. If you don't believe that it is going to happen for years, your time will be better spent doing something else. :huh:

I was simply asking a question after doing a look back in time funny thing is the article i posted if it didn't have the date on it you would think it is from now not back in 2009 . I don't think we have allot of time left as most seems to be done now (I hope ) and with all the news that is coming out it seems to confirm that its coming soon..........GO RV..... B)

Everything with the Dinar seems to be recycled garbage. That is until the dinar dealers started to split. Something is up and could very well be a joke on us. For all we know, we've been funding Al Qaeda, Hamaas or some other terrorist group and now we'll get what we pay for. Shaira law brough in part by everyone dropping the dollar. Seriously, nobody knows know exactly what is going on. That is obvious. Stop hanging onto every positive piece of info and dismissing negative. You'll keep your sanity that way. :P

Everything with the Dinar seems to be recycled garbage. That is until the dinar dealers started to split. Something is up and could very well be a joke on us. For all we know, we've been funding Al Qaeda, Hamaas or some other terrorist group and now we'll get what we pay for. Shaira law brough in part by everyone dropping the dollar. Seriously, nobody knows know exactly what is going on. That is obvious. Stop hanging onto every positive piece of info and dismissing negative. You'll keep your sanity that way. :P

I am trying to stay positive in this f*^@ed up ride . It seems when I have brought up negative shart in the past the mods get all bent out of shape but you are right some thing is going on right or not I don't know just want to get to the bottom of it , would love to see some actual truth if possible it seems all we get is opinions from one guru or another. You know what they say "Opinions are like Arseholes everyone has one".....GO RV.... B)

I am trying to stay positive in this f*^@ed up ride . It seems when I have brought up negative shart in the past the mods get all bent out of shape but you are right some thing is going on right or not I don't know just want to get to the bottom of it , would love to see some actual truth if possible it seems all we get is opinions from one guru or another. You know what they say "Opinions are like Arseholes everyone has one".....GO RV.... B)

I think are VERY close to something. It just might not be what we all want as far as rates go. I don't think this will go past June for other reasons I'll keep to myself since being bashed in the past (cmkx). From my own Iraq intel, I don't think it'll go past the end of this month. This is going to be part of a whirlwind of news when this happens of much greater changes. There is and has been an economic war going on in the background for quite awhile now and it's nothing to joke about. I think the Dinar selling here was brought by true American patriots in order to restore America. Conspiracy theory? Yes. If not, they would have booted these Dinar dealers a long time ago. Think about all the good folks who own Dinar on these forums. Most are people you would want to have money. Active Duty, Vets, good Christians, etc. On the other hand also folks who could fall for scam, but we know it's a valid currency and not a "scam". Sit back and relax... it's coming. The can has been kicked as long as possible. B)

Edited by djhemp

WAKE UP PEOPLE

You're not a very likable person. Not very positive at all! Did you invest in this? If so.... WHY?

• Upvote 1

How close is pluto to your house? That is how close this SCAM is!!!!! This is a SCAM! Just read top ad Do NOT Buy Iragi Dinar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you Read?

Are you invested in dinar? If so why are you invested if this is a scam? If you are not invested than why are you on here? ,, Are you lacking something in your life that you need to come to a website and post things that you believe are true, even though you are not invested? Or is it that you are so bored with life that you just happened to find this site even though you are not invested in dinar and you just came across it and thought that you would waste your time posting here? If you are not invested maybe you should get a life and do something that benefit you.. Come on be honest with yourself and all of us, if you are invested do you realy think this is a scam, and if you do than why not just sell your dinar back and move on...?

Thank you,

God Bless America

Go Rv

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are you invested in dinar? If so why are you invested if this is a scam? If you are not invested than why are you on here? ,, Are you lacking something in your life that you need to come to a website and post things that you believe are true, even though you are not invested? Or is it that you are so bored with life that you just happened to find this site even though you are not invested in dinar and you just came across it and thought that you would waste your time posting here? If you are not invested maybe you should get a life and do something that benefit you.. Come on be honest with yourself and all of us, if you are invested do you realy think this is a scam, and if you do than why not just sell your dinar back and move on...?

Thank you,

God Bless America

Go Rv

Agreed and plus one from me.

I know it isnt a scam. All we dont know is just what formula they will be using for the RV/RI... Everyone has an oppinion... like everyone has an...... LOL

Good fortune to all my fellow dinar investors. Patience is at hand and it isnt easy with all the BS nay sayers.

Peace

I think if this was a scam then Attorney Generals from all 50 states would have been all over this just to see their name in the news as a great public servant.

I have no idea how this will happen either, but I am SURE I'll make some money from it. It could be any amount you want to wish for.

I agree that there is a reason people are turning tail right now. I don't know why, but I am of the belief that many of them knew each other and were in some kind of agreement. IE: Pumpers for sellers that got some kind of payment or kick back.

Personally, I don't think we will ever see Ali again. I think he did a Steve Miller Band on us and 'Took the Money and Ran'

There's no reason for any of us to try to quote rates or dates. None us really know. EVERY one of us are guessing. From the people that believe in the big windfall to the people that think all of the currency will be changed into lower bills and then the exchange rate will go up. I do think we are within a month or so just by what Shabibi said.

I don't want anyone hollaring at me, but I think they will change EVERY SINGLE BILL THEY HAVE. New designs, New language and New denominations. Then they will adjust pricing at the new exchange rate.

JUST MY OPINION.

best to us all

buds

chuck

WAKE UP PEOPLE

Okay did that make you feel better? I hope so, because anyone who has been in this longer than you, has heard this kind of ranting before. We just brush it off and move on to more intelligent posts.

:D

WAKE UP PEOPLE

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

WHY WOULD THE BIG DEALER STOP IF IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN FOR A LONG TIME? THEY WOULD STAND TO LOSE A LOT OF MONEY.... THEY MAKE MONEY SELLING DINAR'S......

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: