Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Its Monday -- Big Press Confrence ????

jxhal

Look - It is like this !!!!! NO GOI -- NO Possible --RV

You Guys Crack me up asking People about Cashing in !!!! -- Get a grip -- YOU WONT be cashing in.............For a LOng TIME........

This big press Conference ---------- a Joke.. ON You

If there ever is any kind of anoucement it will be that the GOI -- is Disasembled and New Elections Will Take Place sometime in the Future ( in iraq that means next year or so)

The Biggest Dinar dealer Stopped SELLING DINAR and will Come back when it RVs -- READ into this--- ( Its not going to Happen For a long Long time ).....................................

WAKE UP PEOPLE

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 31

You Guys Crack me up asking People about Cashing in !!!! -- Get a grip -- YOU WONT be cashing in.............For a LOng TIME........

If there ever is any kind of anoucement it will be that the GOI -- is Disasembled and New Elections Will Take Place sometime in the Future ( in iraq that means next year or so)

The Biggest Dinar dealer Stopped SELLING DINAR and will Come back when it RVs -- READ into this--- ( Its not going to Happen For a long Long time ).....................................

WAKE UP PEOPLE

What type of intel are you basing these assertions on? Or are you just tired of waiting and frustrated with the delays?

• Upvote 2

JXHAL: Why are you even here?

Hurry throw this ____________ a life preserver... better yet, don't... As you all know Iraq is a process... after having been in a dictatorship for 30 years+ these people are learning with baby steps and they are finally beginning to walk up right... Security is important and these ministers are so vital to how the country feels about their own capabilities... there are so many parts to this country that they have to all agree to make things work... I feel we are truly on the cusp of something extraordinary... GO RV... GO GOI let's get seated... finalize your votes and begin the rebuilding process... After all... the Genie's lamp is under their feet. rolleyes.gif

Your reply is not necessary as you said what you felt... and believe.

• Upvote 2

WAKE UP PEOPLE

If you ever wondered what the exact opposite of a pumper sounds like, well here it is!

RV there yet? RV there yet?

• Upvote 4

This poster lives in the same town I live in . . . . it's called R-E-A-L-V-I-L-L-E. WAKE UP people. Stop hanging on every thread of HOPE that turns out to be nothing more than pure speculation by some wishfull dreamer. Hey I heard Carrot-Top, Hulk Hogan and Larry the Cable Guy were going to be in Iraq tomorrow. This must mean RV. Also, a teller at my bank said the word "Iraq", so it must be true. Also, Nancy Pelosi and McCain are supposedly in Iraq, this must mean it's going to RV. Also, M told S that S said M was going to tell S that he has to get this done before M can pull the trigger and S can activate the RV, and the ministers this, and kuwait that, and chapter 7 this . . . and blah, blah, blah. None of this sh*t has ever come true or meant anything. It's all just pure speculation, guesswork, and made-up intel lacking in any substance at all. It's nothing more than a bunch of pipe-dreamers trying to second guess what's happening in some third world sh*t hole country that's being run by a group of confrontational, argumentative idiots who couldn't pour piss out of boot if the boot had instructions on it. And these gurus sit around and say stupid sh*t like . . ."We know that "this" has to happen because the deadline is such-and-such and we know that GOI cannot do "this", and Maliki has to do "that", and blah, blah, blah". None of these pumper/liars know anything, because nobody HAS to do anything by any deadline . . . NO MATTER WHAT. That is the ONLY REAL PROVEN INTEL that has been consistent.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Why you guys getting mad at jxhal? Maybe he is right? I want this RV just as much as the rest of us(US) because we are all in this together. I understand that he is going against the grain here in what he is saying but remember we are dealing with Iraq and they go about things bass ackwards.

With that said I hope he is wrong, and we will be cashing in in the next month or so.

This is what I think is going on: Maliki is trying to get this delay to strecth til the U.S. troops withdrawl is completed. He wants to be the next DICTATOR. He is under pressure from IRAN who is most likely controling him, and even though we are just a small portion of the dinar holdings, I truly do not believe he or Iran wants to see an Arab nation make Americans rich! Just my2 cents and no I don't want change!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I often wonder why people who don't think it is going to happen for a long time, show up here to complain about how stupid we are and tell us to "wake up". I think they are just mad because they fell for rumors in the past. They were too lazy to do any research themselves and were spoonfed okie soup, thus making them bitter. I feel sorry for you sadsacks.

• Upvote 4

WAKE UP PEOPLE

Does someone need a hug??? :woot:

• Upvote 4

Anything is possible in the speculation situation.

Therefore, we all look for possible hints or factor in our favor or against it.

We should not necessarily take anything away from the Pumpers or the Dumpers.

They remind us of the possibilities that may occur and that is that.

Yes, it could happen tomorrow & yes it could take forever.

Yes, the rate may be high, yes the rate may be very low and may possibly be re-denominated.

No body knows the real answer, and no body knows how this will unfold. I am sure Shabbs may not even have the best answer for us at the current moment. We do not know.

We can sit, wait, and speculate.

Will the value go up? I believe so.. Depends though, will it happen at a faster impact and be traded internationally, or will it be a slow gradual rise?

Lots of factors to consider... And whatever plan that MAY be in place, could easily switch at any moment.

So, I take with a grain of salt from pumper & dumpers. I try to use my own knowledge to formulate my own opinion.

• Upvote 1

You know... You may be right. It may not rv anytime soon, but why would someone like ali close up shop when hes making money hand over fist on people buying his dinar? Your telling me hs quit selling because hes tired of making money? Re-think your post please.

• Upvote 2

I remember being a young girl in a small school in Arkansas, circa 1943. One day several of us girls were standing in the gym talking to the physical education teacher about what we wanted to be when we grew up. As the shyest one, I spoke last, and I said I wanted to teach college English when I grew up. I have no idea, even now, what set that woman off at me, but she turned to me and said sharply, "Frances Morgan, You'll live in Jackson, Arkansas until you die!!" I remember beng hurt first, and then thinking, "She can't tell me what I can do when I grow up!! I'll do whatever I want with my life" Many years later, I graduated with my third college degree, and really did teach English at the college level for many years. I noticed with sadness that Miss Wilson is buried in the tiny cemetary outside of Jackson, Arkansas. So I suspect she spoke to me out of the fear of that town being the end of the line for her, and it surely was. When I saw that she was buried there, I realized that people who are naysayers often end up in the very situation they complain the loudest against. As to people leaving this site and the dinar discussions, whatever . . . It is what it is. That fact is unarguable. So we have to accept that they are doing the best they can, even when their best isn't very good, and then we have to let them go and move on. I suspect these people are just scared and feel that they have more control over the situation if they spit on the rest of us.

Besides, unless I've missed something, Adam isn't gone, and has no intention of going anywhere unless we go with him.

I had planned to stick by Ali and genuinely gave him the benefit of the doubt, but since it is pretty clear to me now that he has been less than honest with us, I will go with Adam on cashing in and moving into the new life I want and deserve. So what if ithe RV doesn't occur until next year!! I 'll still be here wating for it when it happens, I'll also still be here after the naysayers are gone. If you are one of them, I wish you well. But I'm hanging with the people whose hopes and dreams regarding the dinar are firm and consistent, like my own.

Francie26

• Upvote 2