Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BIG press conference?????

Called on the Electoral Commission for elections of all local media and global to attend a press conference and described as "as significant"

تعقده يوم غد الاثنين . Convened on Monday.

The Commission said in a press statement, on Monday it would hold, an important press conference at its headquarters in Baghdad, calling on all the media coverage and to send their delegates, the Commission did not disclose the content of the conference.

Well it will be interesting to see if anything comes of the announcement/invitation to press that the elections commission issued yesterday.... Ive been looking all over this morning and have found nadda on that. Rick... I understand its a different press conference...not sure though... M just announced that today....

There is one today I heard, but your right no RV but perhaps GOI seated?? I don't know what this all means but what a sucky day as compared to the recent hype, Currency auctions and now no news on some big announcement. This better not be a load of crap...