Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Final post & comments by SteveI

BBalls

you do not need to be a newbie to figure out he is a liar, just a couple of bs post. OKIE is exactly the same, maybe they are brothers/cousins, or *** lovers!!!!

Sorry, hook'em I hit the little Fin - button whatever button...... will someone payitforward for this member...... Thanks and god bless

Sorry for the -..........

Go Mavs.............................

tTuth hurts! Let's move forward with some real rational dialog. Ido think it will happen, but have no idea when and for what dollar amount, but surely we can find someone with some contacts inside iraqi who will be truthful and honest. Is there anybody out there? Sounds like Pink Floyd.

tTuth hurts! Let's move forward with some real rational dialog. Ido think it will happen, but have no idea when and for what dollar amount, but surely we can find someone with some contacts inside iraqi who will be truthful and honest. Is there anybody out there? Sounds like Pink Floyd.

okay hook'em you're right but can we just dance his ass out of here

SteveI just another regect from the only site that matters DV ignore this man he's a clown

You don't have a clue! Go back a few months and you will find where Adam said this SteveI has excellent contacts and reliable intel.

There are so many Steves out there you don't know one from the next. Too bad for you and all the other constant bashers. Just makes you all look like a fools!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

WOW! I'm really shocked to say the least, the hatred and anger in this post and others. Have you all really let these people make you so bitter and angry in life? Have they caused you any harm, malice or for that matter made you run out and BUY more Dinar? If you did whose fault is that? YOURS and YOURS ALONE! Can this site really be that Angry and bitter at some people? Where are the mods??? ( Leaders) so called. I do not and could not feel this way towards any of you, I in the past have done my share of "Smart Remarks" but nothing to the extent being said here. I really feel sorry for some of you, sincerely I do. Peace.

• Upvote 2

WOW! I'm really shocked to say the least, the hatred and anger in this post and others. Have you all really let these people make you so bitter and angry in life? Have they caused you any harm, malice or for that matter made you run out and BUY more Dinar? If you did whose fault is that? YOURS and YOURS ALONE! Can this site really be that Angry and bitter at some people? Where are the mods??? ( Leaders) so called. I do not and could not feel this way towards any of you, I in the past have done my share of "Smart Remarks" but nothing to the extent being said here. I really feel sorry for some of you, sincerely I do. Peace.

Oooooo Kayyyyyyy.................

I followed and supported SteveI for awhile.

The more I saw how he censored ANYTHING that dared question his information, the more I began to see that he was posturing himself and the members there for his own gains later down the road.

I know there are members here that belong to "there" also and they will bash anyone that speaks against the exalted one SteveI.

The more I saw how SteveI denounced Okie Jokie with a passion, I began to think they are the same person!

EYES WIDE OPEN!

Edited by Gibbs427