Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Final post & comments by SteveI

BBalls

Steve is not a pumper and you have no reason to dis him. Stop it. He never asked to be a "guru" and has not been predicting the RV date. He just posts solid, printed information and makes whatever conclusions are necessary from it. I like both sites, here and there. It is not rational to lump him in with the pumpers. I don't like the bible thumping stuff so much but it does not cloud my vision from seeing that he is an honest person.

guess we'll all see in just a short time won't we

one can pump more than just dinar sales around here .... and imho pumping false hope is even worse.... I will hold my "dissing" for another day ---- but the part about "drawing ones own conclusion" is about the scariest part because some will spend more than is smart because of those ill drawn conclusions.

• Upvote 5

Funny all these people are stepping out and using family excuses, sounds too fishy.

Think about it, if all these folks felt so strongly and were enjoying the ride with the rest of us, why wouldn't they be there till the end? Why take off now if they think an RV is around the corner? Wouldn't they be happy and want to stick around to enjoy this with all of us?

Not trying to bash here folks but this all smells like **** to me.

I'd hate to see at the end of this deal that the only ones who made money were the dealers.

• Upvote 2

Anyone that's been in this RV Game for any length of time knows the burn -out rate is very high.There have been alot of good people come and go here at DV after riding the highs and lows of this rollercoaster called the Dinar Express. Emotions run high and intensity levels are off the chart and that tends too wear a person down.

WARNING:Stepping up to the plate and providing News and Rumors(not that we don't appreciate it) to DV or any other Dinar forum May be HAZARDOUS to your Mental health.

I don't understand these long winded posts and open letters to the world. I think it was a couple months ago that he posted some weird post that ended with his "disclaimer" about how the dinar site was for entertainment purposes and not intended to be real, factual investment advice.

Then everyone else at PD started following suit. Not only was it really odd, it was downright creepy. I haven't been posting that long, but I've been reading these forums for a good, long while. I think a couple of things are really strange.

1. the possibility of amassing private wealth is very openly and publicly discussed.

2. #1 happens with almost no regard for personal or familial privacy.

I understand if these boards are being used to track information and rumors about a common investment, but that specific investment and how involved one is in it shouldn't be something anyone or anything can track online. We're not talking about making a few hundred or a thousand dollars. Speculation is high on the dinar at at the end of the day, folks could very well be multi-millionaires...and you wanna go posting you and your wife's full names on the internet? And where you live?

That's careless and quite frankly, asinine. At any given time, some of the big threads have seven or eight hundred people viewing them. Thats ridiculous. I don't know half that many people in the real world, much less want that amount of folks knowing I'm investing in foreign currency. Holy crap.I get that Steve has this kind of cult of personality thing going at PD, and that's fine if that's what those folks are into. They wanna be all God's love and this and that and more power to them, but they're very seriously over extending themselves across a cruel, ruthless internet.

Edited by lizlemon78
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I read Steve's post and I have some concerns and opinions. For whatever reason Steve, Ali, Okie, or anyone else leaves is purely THEIR business. We tend to forgert that these sites are for information ONLY.

The real problem is many of us have purchased the dinar purely to get rich and may have leveraged ourselves in that quest. This indeed may cause hardships on a family, friends or business associates.

We tend to take the "information" and accept it as gospel. If one has served in the military then they understand "Intel" can be factual as well as false.

If we go back to the internet for the years 2008, 09, and 2010 we will see the EXACT SAME predictions then as we are seeing now. Ministers not seated / WTO / Inflation / sameO, sameO, sameO. The cast of characters may be different but the script is the same. It does concern me that any Intel giver that decides to drop out after saying we are so close, our dreams are just around the corner, its done, definitely this week, sameO, sameO ..... what are we to think?

Edited by DinarVader

The real problem is many of us have purchased the dinar purely to get rich and may have leveraged ourselves in that quest. This indeed may cause hardships on a family, friends or business associates.

We tend to take the "information" and accept it as gospel.

this is what I'm saying, but what goes along with that is some people at PD have made themselves public, accessible people. These sites have ads for places where you can purchase dinar. Then they tell you how great of an investment it is. Then they get everyone psyched up for a revalue, which leads folks to buy dinar from the advertised spots which in turn pay for the forums' maintenance by purchasing ad space.

it just takes one clever lawyer to throw a wrench into everything and suddenly, anyone who's posted anything can kiss their dinars goodbye because all they'll be doing with their RV is paying legal fees.

Even if cases are thrown out, you still gotta hire lawyers to defend you. What's to stop some pissed off spouse from suing anyone sharing "intel" because their husband or wife pissed away three mortgage payments on dinars because of someone on the internet?

• Downvote 1

I have shared a drop dead date in which we trust to believe is real. This date is very important to the Iraqi people. I cannot share who, what, when and why at this moment in time. So far I and our team still believe it is real and on target.

It annoys me when gurus say they cannot share certain parts of intel, that alone tells me it's all hot air.

After all, intel can only be sensitive....when it is good intel, but to date none of the gurus have had good intel.

I am not bashing SteveI's post......I am sure he thinks his intel is correct.

I sure hope he's right. $3.45 in May would be awesome, but I know in my gut that this guy is wrong. He has never displayed any knowledge of currencies, economics, or the geopolitical process involved in this investment. Everything he says is based on what his contacts have told him and what the rate is on his contracts in Iraq. And so far everybody who has set a date based on what their intel said has been wrong.

Where did you get the $3.45 in May? Just curious.

Do you know when his so called drop date is that he is referring to in his chat?

And what is up with all these gurus that talk about contracts with the rate?

What are boots on the ground saying about these contracts?? Just another rumor...right?

Dan

Edited by Danneedsrvnow
  • Upvote 1

It annoys me when gurus say they cannot share certain parts of intel, that alone tells me it's all hot air.

After all, intel can only be sensitive....when it is good intel, but to date none of the gurus have had good intel.

I am not bashing SteveI's post......I am sure he thinks his intel is correct.

You are so right.... how many high level contacts are there in Iraq? Each one of our Gurus has one and none know each other and they all are giving top secret intel that cannot be revealed. WOW

The rate has gone gone from .85 to $5.00. The last minister has been seated a dozen times. M and S are fighting (what else is new). We realize we may not get factual intel every day but we would like it to be factual when we do get it or don't post it.