Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

050811 Okie Update 3

Mountain man

Posted Today, 07:31 PM

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] SINCE HARVEY AND NUFF HAS A VOICE AS DEEP AS MINE--AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER THE R/V--THEY DON'T KNOW IT YET BUT--I'M GOING TO HAVE THEM BOTH NUETERED SO THEIR VOICE WILL BE HIGHER AND MAY TEACH THEM TO SING SOPRANO IN THE CHURCH CHOIR

[Merrymay] its all good Peachee you are on the ball too baby

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] AT LEAST HARVEY AND NUFF WON'T HAVE SOMETHING TO SIT AROUND AND SCRATCH ALL DAY

[chickenwing] you my friend will see it soon enough.

[chickenwing] 697 countries registered to do business in iraq and more are jumping on board QUICKLY........... Investment law in tact hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[sandie] OKIE Okie what was the rate last Thursday ? if I may ask

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] SANDIE THE SAME AS TODAY'S

[johnnydinaro] 1,000 journalists in Baghdad on May 3rd...think they are staying over for the party? http://mena.ifj.org/en/p ··· y-2011-2

[eagledmor] OKIE_OIL_MAN did you post the $7 - $12 rate?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] EAGLEDMOR--THAT WAS NOT MY POST--I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHO PROSTITUED MY WORDS

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] SANDIE--WITH GAS BEING OVER 4 BUCKS --YOU THINK I WOULD CHARGE LESS FOR A TICKET?

[chickenwing] The rate on the budget that has been SET....... Will now be relieved with a new one. Budget is now about to be in play

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] FORGET THE GAS PRICE--MY INTENTIONS ARE TO CHARGE (AT LEAST AT THIS EXACT MOMENT SUBJECT TO CORRECTION) OVER 4 BUCK'S FOR A TICKET--NOTICE THE DIS-CLAIMER IN THIS STATEMENT.

[PaPaJack1952] OKIE_OIL_MAN am I wright on the Rate last week

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] PAPAJACK--ACCORDING TO SOURCES REPORTED TO ME (IF THEIR CORRECT)-------------YYYEEESSS

[Akhran] Can anyone clear something up for me? I am reading about rumors being debunked, yet Im also reading that we are still expecting for things to go down within the next 24 hours. Are we still expecting the RV to be announced Monday in Iraq?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] AKHRAN-THAT SEEM'S TO BE THE QUESTION OF THE DAY--THAT'S WHAT SOURCES ARE SAYING---WHO KNOW'S FOR SURE?

[Rich Queen] OKIE_OIL_MAN You spend so much time mothering the dinar investors I feel like I should wish you a Happy Mother's Day too! LOL

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] RICH QUEEN---THNX--I ONLY WANT TO SHARE--NO OTHER AGENDA--THE GIFT OF HELPS IS THE ONLY GIFT I HAVE ALWAYS HAD (SPIRTUALLY SPEAKING)

[semperFi] OKIE_OIL_MAN ...that is a great ministry "gift of helps"

[chickenwing] Everyone i have really enjoyed being part of this ride. Now lets get our carryons out of the storage bins and prepare to exit this RIDE.........

[Rich Queen] OKIE_OIL_MAN I know, and you give so selflessly. It is appreciated by many

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] RICH QUEEN--YOU RECEIVING THE SAME INTEL AS ME REGARDING POSSIBILITY OF THIS AFTERNOON ON THE FORE-X?????

[okie_oil_man] rich queen--you receiving the same intel as me regarding possibility of this afternoon on the fore-x????? [Rich Queen] okie_oil_man oh yeah! Ask Blaino

[Rich Queen] OKIE_OIL_MAN Well I have been giggling since yesterday smile.gif

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] RICH QUEEN----CHECK PANTIES---MAYBE A FEATHER FROM YOUR PILLOW GOT MISPLACED

[Rich Queen] OKIE_OIL_MAN Actually it was more than one feather. More than four feathers wink.gif

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] TODAY ALSO WAS THE END OF A 30 DAY PERIOD PERMITTED BY LAW FOR MALIKI TO STAND AND PRODUCE AND ANNOUNCE GOV BEING FORMED

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] IRAQ DOES NOT HAVE IN THEIR VOCABULARY----DEADLINE----TO THEM IT MEANS THE SAME THING AS D E L A Y

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] SOURCES STATED R/V OCCURED LAST THURS NITE

[Rich Queen] I wouldn't necessarily expect to see it when Forex opens. Trading is light until Tokyo opens, and ME currencies usually update when London opens

[ajob] forex opens shortly, should we look for our dream to come true

[Rich Queen] slynn191972 Google "Forex For Noobs". Has all the times listed

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] EVERYTHING IS DONE---PERIOD---WE ARE SIMPLY WAITING FOR THE RELEASE---SOUNDS SIMPLE--BUT TRUE STATEMENT

[Rich Queen] okie_oil_man i agree

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] IRAQ IS PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN--THEIR BACK IS AGAINST THE WALL----FOR MANY (INTERNATIONAL) REASON'S

[Corbin Dallas] OKIE_OIL_MAN ..Happy Mothers Day ..lol...If your like me you've been called a Mother more than once!!!! lol

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] CORBIN--YES MOTHER SOMETHING OR OTHER THAT IS UNPOSTABLE

[toothfairy] OKIE_OIL_MAN Wisky Echo Alpha Romeo Echo Tango Hotel Echo Romeo Echo TY for the info smile.gif

OKIE_OIL_MAN toothfairy no R/E an R/V

[johnnydinaro] buckwheat I said currencies....those are commodities

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] JOHNNYDINARO--I DO NOT KNOW SIGNIFICANCE----THEIR ARE NO HISTORICAL PRESIDENCE FOR WHAT IS GOING TO OCCUR---

[COWGIRLINTEX] johnnydinaro forex

[kitty] ohioguy43534 it's just a dress, you should do it and just for the principal of the thing and ask everyone for an additional 1k donation

[saxms] Hey Boater can you put my order in for a keilworth tenor sax...

[johnnydinaro] COWGIRLINTEX it started at 4:02pm EST today! http://netdania.com/Prod ··· aspx?m=q http://netdania.com/...teList.aspx?m=q

[Rich Queen] I expect to see it in the middle of the night/early Mon morning

[alohadinar] Okie_oil_man Uncharted Waters!

[kitty] subtract one of the "and" up there, too many d

[Rich Queen] Somebody bring me a cheeseburger!

[ONEDOWN] johnnydinaro what time does the london market start? That is what I think it the key

• Upvote 2

"697 countries are registered to do biz in Iraq"

WTF?

How many countries are there on Planet Dinar?

There's only 193, give or take, here on Planet Earth.

Not so much a geography fail... more of a complete lack of common sense fail.

• Upvote 5

WTF?

In my travels thru numerous solar systems,I have come to rely heavily on my now very well worn "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy".Planet Dinar is somewhat "out there" on the fringe of the Horses' A$$ Nebula.There are many more "countries" in the Galaxy than one might expect.Oh yeah,Earth is listed as a point of interest with only 2 words..."Mostly Harmless".We're more of a threat to ourselves than to anyone else.Well, gotta put down my Tin Foil Hat, its off to Dozeyland for me ;)

• Upvote 4

WTF?

COMPANIES...

697 countries registered to do business in iraq and more are jumping on board ha ha ha lol ........

In February 2011, the official results of a referendum in South Sudan indicated that South Sudan would likely become the world's newest and 196th country. However, the declaration of independence is not expected for South Sudan until July 9, 2011.

I know the difference between 1 and 6 is almost Indistinguishable ....... maybe thats whats up with your rates as well !!!

:ph34r:

• Upvote 1

What cracks me up is each time I see OKIE in the title I know I will wish I didnt even read it.

Yet, I always need to read and laugh and then go NOOO another GINX! Dammmmm....

He has said so many times and rates and they have yet to be right once. I wish I had the following he has for someoen who has passed along so much BS.

NEWBIE my suggestion is that if it has OKIE dont believe a single word of it. Use it like you would the comic section in a news paper.

Good for a laugh but not note worthy if accurate intel.

Peace and thanks for the laugh... Come on RV!

Oakie---Would just like to know why you insist on all the hype when wrong so much? There are alot of people that are really hoping this will bring them out of financial problems due to the extended down economy or other factors. It is sadistic to build hopes every week only to be wrong and on top to throw GOD's name into the fray!!!!! WOW!!!

• Upvote 1