Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Possum...

possum

Possum is so pleased to be back that voices have already been congratulating me for completing my recovery program and they are promising him with new intel that will cause one to party.

Possum, I gave you a negative for I think it was much better with not having to listen to your BS all of the time. It was really nice while you were gone.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 35

Possum is so pleased to be back that voices have already been congratulating me for completing my recovery program and they are promising him with new intel that will cause one to party.

Why the need of opening 2 threads ? We got it loud and clear that you're back......Surely doesn't get unnoticed......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

cool.gifPossum is another Okie who has sat on the side line for a while and is taking over where Okie is leaving off or being short on info. DO NOT purchase or buy from info from either one of these individuals. cool.gifdry.gif Edited by brently
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

cool.gifPossum is another Okie who has sat on the side line for a while and is taking over where Okie is leaving off or being short on info. DO NOT purchase or buy from info from either one of these individuals. cool.gifdry.gif

very true, but i actually have more faith in okies intel than possums. okie seems to know a little about the history and players involved in this investment. the possum just pulls his b.s. intel out of thin air and the sheep here just follow.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

Welcome back Possum,

Your leave of absence made me wonder if you werent living the HIGH life after your cash- in , in Switzerland.

Have you received any juicy news from the underground railroad ???

:):):):):)

WELCOME BACK YOUNG MAN!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED ---- SO TELL US YOUR WISDOM ON RATE AND DATE --- CAN YOU DO IT SOBER THIS TIME AS I HAD A HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING YOUR FINE WORDS THE LAST GO AROUND!!

GLAD YOU'RE OUT OF THE CLINIC AND I HOPE YOU DIDN'T GIVE TO MUCH HE$% TO THE NURSES!!!

BEST REGARDS,

SCOOTER

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Great! Another lunatic with Intel. Just when I thought they had all given up and things were getting calm and real around here..........NOT.......The chicken has flown his coup. SIGH.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Great! Another lunatic with Intel. Just when I thought they had all given up and things were getting calm and real around here..........NOT.......The chicken has flown his coup. SIGH.

BanG, I'm telling ya man! This forum can do without idiocy at this point in time. Seems like alot of people are addicted to being lied to..."to get highly exited, just to be let down and disheartened".... like a drug or mental disease of some kind. <_<

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3