Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

050811 More from MTT

Derek2011

This guy calls himself Eagle One... Dunno who he is myself. The site wont let me post a link for you, but it is on DD's site. the all caps makes me think it is Okie in disguise :lol:

Today at 9:45 am

THIS WILL ALL BE OVER WITH TUESDAY, FROM MY TOP SECRET SOURCE IN THE WHITE HOUSE, TAKE IT TO THE BANK. WELL I WASN’T GOING TO GIVE THE RATE BUT HERE GOES, $3.71.

THIS WILL ALL BE OVER WITH TUESDAY, FROM MY TOP SECRET SOURCE IN THE WHITE HOUSE, TAKE IT TO THE BANK. WELL I WASN’T GOING TO GIVE THE RATE BUT HERE GOES, $3.71.

End Quote

Yeah right....... With all the "TAKE IT TO THE BANK " I read so far I could have filled like 1,000 Banks already..........

yyyyaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooo , im going to the bank right now , dont want to be late ,,,,,,,,, or is to early cant tell the diference anymore. gggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooo rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Guys, he has eagle in his name, so you know he's legit. Only the most legittest mofo's use eagle usernames.

Its probably Joe Biden, or as his friends call him, "Joe Eagle."

Joe Eagle or Bald Eagle ?