Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Auction still required to international bank trust process

Dinar Buddy

The CBI never stated a sterilization process to be placed into action. Last week there where posts on the topic and got everyone all twisted on the auction process. I know of a few sources still buying and selling Dinar. It is impossible to totally remove needed services to global markets, and the customer needs. The CBI is under great pressure by the international super powers and the GOI is getting regional pressure to fold into the Islam community. Second, there were posts last week stating the private banks need to increase reserves as requested by the CBI. This never happened, as this is a global expectation by all the banking community to become more responsible and to reduce financial risk.

Last, I visited a few banks yesterday and each had a totally different understanding of the Dinar and what is potentially occurring. The Wells Fargos floor supervisors both greeted me with smiles, but had no information. You could tell by their body language they have some personal information. They both wanted my contact information, hmmm. If you call the Wells Fargo foreign currency numbers they are very clear to tell you they are not selling or buying Dinar.

Go RV

• Upvote 1

Bless you brother, the only reason bank employees have a slightest idea about the IQD is because of the dinar nation bombarding them with these questions and what we have projected that could happen. I worked at WF and no info ever was given that I could present body language or a smirk to a customer. Unless Someone talked to Mr. John G Stumpf himself and he gave you that body language, I would give it nothing at all for meaning. That being said, let's hope this ride is over soon!

• Upvote 2