Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

John McCain in Bagdad!

oh, now thats definatly a sign that were about to RV... i mean why would a government official be in Iraq if it wasnt about the RV right? It's not like anything else is going on in Iraq right now. Maybe McCain wants in on the BLESSING?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

if your going to have great news security minister--and r v announcement-----you want marshall tucker and the group there---problem ozarkmountain daredevels also ---c c r ? wow a southern rock r\/ event B)

• Upvote 1

if your going to have great news security minister--and r v announcement-----you want marshall tucker and the group there---problem ozarkmountain daredevels also ---c c r ? wow a southern rock r\/ event B)

If you want the Ozark Mountain DareDevils, you better hunt up Randle Chowning...

• Upvote 1

They are there to stay in the plush hotel that was built for the Arab summit with the peoples money that isn't gointo happen. Belly dancers and velvet. Pelosi loves fat belly dancers!

No ledger to ledger (just wire) transfers for the American citizen. No transfers offshore unless you are a citizen of that country. More regs coming (opinion) to keep the US Government in total control of the asset/money flow resulting from the RV. So, as a Senator/Member of Congress, "I'll just do what we are so good at doing. I'll get my assets outa Dogge now by creatng a "necessary" trip offshore (and take my "assets" with me). That way I'm exempt (as I always am sure to make myself) from the same regulations and restrictions that I'm so good at imposing on you Mr/Mrs American Citizen."

I'm so embarrased to live in a state represented by that one world government lover McCain.

It could be worse you could be from Illinois where Obama and all his gangsters come from. Most corrupt state in the union. (yes I am from Il.)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I haven't a clue what our Congressmen are doing in Iraq, what could they possibly have to offer that govt? It all sounds fishy to me, hope they're pushing for the RV, Go RV!!! B)

I am so incensed by your remark, that I can say is that I am just pissed. Our congressmen represent the government, that represents us. WE have given our biggest treasure, our troops lives, the suffering of their families, troops deployed 4 and 5 times and away from their families, our financial treasurer mounting in the trillions, and the anguish of it all. Many of our troops signed up because of 9/11 and wanted to fight for our country.

Iraq is in the process of establishing a democracy. We, as a country, gave them this opportunity.

Do I need to list all of the "things" we have provided for them, both tangible and intangible? Apparently, for you, I would need to, but I am not going to.

Do you think we have a vested interest in what happens in Iraq? I would say yes. And who do you think is watching to ensure our investment is moving in the right direction? Our government. Yes, our government, those elected officials.

You don't know what they possibly would have to offer that government? Wow!

Sexy Pelosi is there? Oh crap! Kiss the RV goodbye.

Grow up!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

If I have learned anything... Its that if he US has government officials in Iraq. It means nothing.

I meet 3 government officials during my tour in Iraq, they come quite often to see troops.

• Upvote 1

Senator John McCain arrived in Iraq on Sunday on a trip that was billed as a visit by an official Congressional delegation but which also served to promote his foreign policy credentials as he campaigns for the White House.

Mr. McCain, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, was scheduled to meet with officials including the American ambassador to Iraq, Ryan C. Crocker, and the senior American military commander in the country, General David H. Petraeus.

He will also meet with the Iraqi prime minister, Nuri Kamal al-Maliki, said Yaseen Majid, a media adviser to Mr. Maliki. Mr. McCain was joined on the trip by Senator Joseph I. Lieberman, independent of Connecticut, and Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina.

Mr. McCain, Mr. Lieberman and Mr. Graham are also visiting Israel, London and Paris.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/16/world/middleeast/16cnd-iraq.html

I am so incensed by your remark, that I can say is that I am just pissed. Our congressmen represent the government, that represents us. WE have given our biggest treasure, our troops lives, the suffering of their families, troops deployed 4 and 5 times and away from their families, our financial treasurer mounting in the trillions, and the anguish of it all. Many of our troops signed up because of 9/11 and wanted to fight for our country.

"Iraq is in the process of establishing a democracy. We, as a country, gave them this opportunity. Do I need to list all of the "things" we have provided for them, both tangible and intangible? Apparently, for you, I would need to, but I am not going to."

Do you think we have a vested interest in what happens in Iraq? I would say yes. And who do you think is watching to ensure our investment is moving in the right direction? Our government. Yes, our government, those elected officials.

You don't know what they possibly would have to offer that government? Wow!

Grow up!

HUH?

"Iraq is in the process of establishing a democracy. We, as a country, gave them this opportunity. Do I need to list all of the "things" we have provided for them, both tangible and intangible? Apparently, for you, I would need to, but I am not going to."

Are you serious? What we have provided them? Do you mean like killing well over 600,000 Iraqis? (According to the Lancet, a well-respected, unbiased international group who studied the war)

Let's not get TOO HIGH on our high horse here.

Not to mention that the Millionaires Club that is the US Senate (yes, over 70% are millionaires) is really a bunch of white collar criminals, Dems and Reps.

Get real and drop the "democracy" satire and reality play, please.

Senator John McCain arrived in Iraq on Sunday on a trip that was billed as a visit by an official Congressional delegation but which also served to promote his foreign policy credentials as he campaigns for the White House.

Mr. McCain, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, was scheduled to meet with officials including the American ambassador to Iraq, Ryan C. Crocker, and the senior American military commander in the country, General David H. Petraeus.

He will also meet with the Iraqi prime minister, Nuri Kamal al-Maliki, said Yaseen Majid, a media adviser to Mr. Maliki. Mr. McCain was joined on the trip by Senator Joseph I. Lieberman, independent of Connecticut, and Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina.

Mr. McCain, Mr. Lieberman and Mr. Graham are also visiting Israel, London and Paris.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/16/world/middleeast/16cnd-iraq.html

Great ----McCain, Graham and that basset hound Leiberman. One more and we have the fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse...

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 1