Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This speaks volumes

stronglilly

It's about time we let someone help "US" out!!!!!!

Do you not remember when nations where sending us money, food, and other things when 9/11 happened even countries with very little money where sending it to us... before this freaking guy in the early years of Bush and before that the world liked us... then we made stupid decisions and we are here now with nobody to count on and our president is bowing to rulers over seas like he is their subordinate

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the reds guys. I was seriously wondering about the radiation. It was not an attack on Japan and I do appreciate the kind gesture. Don't mistake my fear of radiation for unappreciation.

I gave you a neg earlier and a +1 now for the revised version to even it out. Go back and read your earlier post, you will agree that it deserved the negs.

As someone posted earlier, it speaks volumes about the Japanese people to help someone else out during their own time of need!

Do you not remember when nations where sending us money, food, and other things when 9/11 happened even countries with very little money where sending it to us... before this freaking guy in the early years of Bush and before that the world liked us... then we made stupid decisions and we are here now with nobody to count on and our president is bowing to rulers over seas like he is their subordinate

funny I was overseas (13 country's) in the Reagen yrs and most third world country's didn't like us then ether. never going to change,they see us as a wasteful country that are too stuck on are-selves.