Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wishful Thinking

rka73198

o kay all you arzonians!! be careful----after r v you folks run too western side of california,,,,it is going too slip right into the bay area,,,so when some of you leave to go remeber tie rope around your waste and a life raft,,,heheehehe just kidding guys--gals--- :P

Wow, look at all of us Zonies. Hopefully this summer, Post RV, we can escape the heat + be kickin' it InSANeDIEGO ! Last one out of the State, turn off the lights. B)B)B)

Btw first round is on Ayahuasca ! ( Sorry Chic, had to do it. U responded to this thread 1st, no tag backs) :D

B)B)B) YES!! It would finally be nice to have a summer home in a cool place! CAN'T wait! Anyone else from Havasu?? I hear that many people here are invested.

I'm not so impressed with TravelEx. I returned from Kuwait on Friday to have TravelEx tell me they only take the 1, 5, and 10 KWD notes. I have 8 of the 20KWD notes, not to mention a handful of quarter and half dinar notes, that they refuse to exchange. Money is money. What kind of poor service is this? This all happened at the Atlanta airport. Just so you know, I called Wells Fargo and they won't take it either.

I'm guessing they probably won't be exchanging the larger 3 zero Iraqi dinar notes after the RV.

Go RV!

Edited by OldSignalOfficer

You are correct, sir..Travelex is located inside US Bank @ 4253 n Scottsdale Rd . Telex advisor is Ahman, who I personally have been talking to for about 10 days now, as I have my bank account there!! For what it's worth, ahman went back to Baghdad last month and purchased small denoms and is watching Iraq TV like a hawk...said he would call me as soon as it is announced on iraq TV..he too feels strongly that the recent events in Baghdad point to an RV very,very soon. He is from Baghdad and most of his family is still there..communicates with them every week

BS! No small demons are out there.

I'm in Washington state, I'm thinking on moving to AZ. after the RV.What part of the state has lot of trees and green grass and not overly to hot?

Flagstaff or Sedona are absolutely beautiful. Would love to live there someday, hopefully after retirement. In the midwest right now. :(

Edited by 1978parker

Hmmm. I live a hop , skip and a jump from thatt office on Scottsdale Rd. That address would put it just north of Indian School accross or near accross the street from the Big Fat Greek restaurant would it not? Perhaps they would do wire transfers post RV?? I'll have to stop in this afternoon on my way home. ;)

Travelex, a non bank provider of foreign-currency exchange, has opened two new Arizona stores, offering additional locations for Phoenix-area residents to obtain foreign currency for travel, along with foreign-currency drafts and wires and other services. The company's office in Old Town Scottsdale is at 4253 N. Scottsdale Road, and the Phoenix store is at 101 N. 1st Ave. Travelex also has locations at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. WWW.ustravelex.com Although this is a factual article taken directly from today's Arizona Replublic newspaper (05/07/11) - I was curious if any of the other DR members have come across any similar articles in their local newspapers of currency exchange businesses expanding. I found it a little strange...I didn't realize that our state had so many world travelers - Hmmmm, maybe just wishful thinking. :D

I searched azcentral.com for a link to today's article , but was unsuccessful - I guess those who wish to question the info will just have to call Travelex direct.

I like your speculation on this! :rolleyes:

Went to the scottsdale rd site this afternoon and talked with Ahman. The Travelex office is just a desk inside the USBank at that address and they do not deal in DInar. Just cash for travel (other countries) and travel insurance and the like

Went to the scottsdale rd site this afternoon and talked with Ahman. The Travelex office is just a desk inside the USBank at that address and they do not deal in DInar. Just cash for travel (other countries) and travel insurance and the like

Lambert...Like I said, "Wishful thinking" :)

Thx for saving me the trip Lambert. B)

To all the Desert Rats, how man of you are VIP's?

I am. Have ya got a question?