Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wishful Thinking

rka73198

Travelex, a non bank provider of foreign-currency exchange, has opened two new Arizona stores, offering additional locations for Phoenix-area residents to obtain foreign currency for travel, along with foreign-currency drafts and wires and other services. The company's office in Old Town Scottsdale is at 4253 N. Scottsdale Road, and the Phoenix store is at 101 N. 1st Ave. Travelex also has locations at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. WWW.ustravelex.com Although this is a factual article taken directly from today's Arizona Replublic newspaper (05/07/11) - I was curious if any of the other DR members have come across any similar articles in their local newspapers of currency exchange businesses expanding. I found it a little strange...I didn't realize that our state had so many world travelers - Hmmmm, maybe just wishful thinking. :D

I searched azcentral.com for a link to today's article , but was unsuccessful - I guess those who wish to question the info will just have to call Travelex direct.

• Upvote 2

Travelex, a non bank provider of foreign-currency exchange, has opened two new Arizona stores, offering additional locations for Phoenix-area residents to obtain foreign currency for travel, along with foreign-currency drafts and wires and other services. The company's office in Old Town Scottsdale is at 4253 N. Scottsdale Road, and the Phoenix store is at 101 N. 1st Ave. Travelex also has locations at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. WWW.ustravelex.com Although this is a factual article taken directly from today's Arizona Replublic newspaper (05/07/11) - I was curious if any of the other DR members have come across any similar articles in their local newspapers of currency exchange businesses expanding. I found it a little strange...I didn't realize that our state had so many world travelers - Hmmmm, maybe just wishful thinking. :D

I searched azcentral.com for a link to today's article , but was unsuccessful - I guess those who wish to question the info will just have to call Travelex direct.

You are correct, sir..Travelex is located inside US Bank @ 4253 n Scottsdale Rd . Telex advisor is Ahman, who I personally have been talking to for about 10 days now, as I have my bank account there!! For what it's worth, ahman went back to Baghdad last month and purchased small denoms and is watching Iraq TV like a hawk...said he would call me as soon as it is announced on iraq TV..he too feels strongly that the recent events in Baghdad point to an RV very,very soon. He is from Baghdad and most of his family is still there..communicates with them every week

Wow, look at all of us Zonies. Hopefully this summer, Post RV, we can escape the heat + be kickin' it InSANeDIEGO ! Last one out of the State, turn off the lights. B)B)B)

Btw first round is on Ayahuasca ! ( Sorry Chic, had to do it. U responded to this thread 1st, no tag backs) :D

I'm in Washington state, I'm thinking on moving to AZ. after the RV.What part of the state has lot of trees and green grass and not overly to hot?

Anywhere in Northern Az. I lived in Flagstaff 1 year and it's at 7000 ft. Let's hope it RVs at a great rate so u can live Large !! :)

I think I could manage that. I'll order somethin' that'll put some hair on your chests you central Arizona sissies! BTW for the record I'm a dude, my profile picture is of Fairuz, a Lebanese singer. I figured it was somewhat suiting but apparently I'm being misunderstood. =P

Flagstaff, but if you want a lush green desert . . . Tucson is the place to be. I wouldn't be caught dead in Phoenix =P. But hey that's probably a Tucsonan thing.

Thanks, for the information.

the web address didn't work for me, but their homepage http://www.us.travelex.com/US/Home/ does and you can use store locator to find one near you, but.........they don't exchange IQD :(

• Upvote 1

Tucson is the place to be. I wouldn't be caught dead in Phoenix =P. But hey that's probably a Tucsonan thing.

Ya gotta Luv the 'Peeps' in Tucson, even if they do suffer from Phoenix Envy !! ;)

• Upvote 1

May be we from Az should have a post RV party!!!!!

Most of the RV's in Az are parked in the retirement town of Yuma. Ya gotta Luv those Yuman's, unlike some of those " Chippy " Tucson Peeps, at least they've got a sense of Yuma ! :D

• Upvote 1