Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Compilation of dinar rumors and articles*****

easyrider

Some Saturday thoughts and info

Just some more information to consider! Hang in there is it on its way!

Good Morning Friends

Thank you to the friends that sent the following to pieces.

Although we have been hearing "it's done" "it’s done" "it’s done" forever it seems... the truth is, each weekend, each day that passes, we are absolutely closer to this ever before. We should all realize that no one has ever seen an actual "Official Checklist" or something that lays out all the required steps to complete and activate a new rate. And with each passing week, we find out more stuff, that maybe we as a community were previously unaware of, has been accomplished, and surely that was yet another piece in what "Official Checklist" may be out there.

I find that understanding to be very hopeful. So rather than get bummed out, hate on those that tell us it’s done, blah.. I am even more excited to know surely it must be close!

Also, my Spiritual Brother, Seeker, a MOD at Planet Dinar has written an insightful theory below that really makes a tremendous amount of sense to me. And rather than become afraid about what may be the GOV's plan, I am reminded this opportunity is like Manna from Heaven. No one "owes" me this wealth. It’s a Blessing, a Wonder, a once in a lifetime thing! So, Im making lemonade out of any Lemons I get!

Have a GREAT Day!

Love, Light, and Blessings and GO RV333!!!

Donald

THIRD time I’ve seen this from separate sources. . . Looks like it’s DONE

Candidates presented by Maliki for security ministries enjoy acceptance of a parliamentrian majority , MP of Iraqiya Baydhaa says.

Baghdad / NINA /Three candidates presented by Prime Maliki for security ministries portfolios enjoy a remarked acceptance by a parliamentrian majority. MP of Iraqiya Baydhaa slate Aziz Mayahi said .

Mayahi told NINA on Friday May 6 "There is a trend within the majority of the members of the House of Representatives for approval of the three candidates presented by al-Maliki, stressing that " the exigency impose resolving this controversial issue within the few coming days, otherwise the consequences will certainly be to the detriment of the people Mayahi stressed '' Maliki as a leader of the armed forces must have full authority in the resolution of this subject, which took a long while that such ministries at this level of importance and gravity had to be resolved earlier at the time of forming the current government.

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FGHLDM

http://bit.ly/jEZine

From Marty………

Every American needs to watch this video!!! Marty

Subject: WOW ...

From Kathy………

Subject: HAVE YOU SEEN THIS YET? LOOKS TO HAVE SOME CUT OUTS, LOOKS REAL GOOD HOWEVER

07/05/2011

Central objection to the existing Iraqi candidates and parties to accept the rest of

BAGHDAD – morning

At the time of considering the political blocs in the House of Representatives resumes for candidates luggage security services, who presented by the Prime Minister, sources said a parliamentary importance of the adoption of the principle of political consensus to vote on candidates with renewed Iraqi List, adherence to the post of Minister of Defense and the nomination of the find appropriate for the job. Middle of this picture, confirmed sources and a «signals acceptance» towards the frontrunners when most of the political blocs. The Kurdistan Alliance MP Mahmoud Othman, said that the principle of voting, or choice of candidates for security ministries should be based the same principle, which is based in the formation of the government, a political consensus, indicating that the security ministries part of the system and the government must be subject to the same considerations.

Osman said in a statement »morning», saying: “We are surprised to put obstacles in the way of voting on candidates for those bags, on the grounds that it is different from the others, which were supposed to now under the conditions of an unstable security to calm the political speeches and statements at some, the resort quickly to occupy those ministries and push vote on the candidates presented by al-Maliki, who after studying the files of the Presidency of the parliament and its members, in order to complete this file, which has become a concern to many.

Osman attributed the refusal of the Iraqi List to vote on a candidate and the Department of Defense Saadoun al-Dulaimi, that »not someone the candidate, but to the fact that the position of the share list, which was not successful in finding a person agreed upon by most of the political blocs and the Prime Minister.

The head of the House of Representatives Osama Nujaifi announced during a press conference held yesterday, the arrival of the names of candidates of the security ministries to Parliament, and they Saadoun al-Dulaimi, a candidate for the Ministry of Defence, and Tawfiq al-Ministry of the Interior, Riad Ghraib, the Ministry of National Security, noting that it would be to discuss these names and included in the Council’s agenda during future meetings.

In addition, renewed the Iraqi List, confirmed not to vote on candidates for security ministries outside the framework of the principle of consensus., “Said spokesman menu Shaker book in a press release: The Iraqi List, insists on its right to submit its candidate for the post of defense minister and considered each nomination outside this framework, a departure from the agreement Erbil and an encroachment on the electoral and democratic maturity, stressing adherence to also «the right to express an opinion on the other candidates to the Ministries of Interior and of State for National Security Affairs, as agreed upon».

This view is supported MP, Ahmed al-Alwani, referring to «the existence of substantive agreements between the political leaders before the formation of the government», indicating that these agreements are taken out by the government in this way, stressing the commitment by the now more than ever.

He said al-Alwani, deputy for the Iraqi’s »Sabah»: It is assumed that all the political blocs in such agreements and complete all the joints, if we are to the political process was moving according to what has been agreed, explaining that the reason for the objection, the Iraqi List, and its refusal to vote on the candidates luggage security is a breach of such agreements and repudiated them. “He continued: does not have any objection to any of the candidates for the bags security as characters, but the objection is on the mechanism of presentation that was supposed to be the acceptance of a candidate of the Ministry of Defence, who provided by the Iraqi They are qualified and have a good reputation, as well as Mqpolithm of the rest of the political parties, but we are surprised to provide a candidate from the non-Iraqi Ministry of Defence. On the other hand, ruled out of the Sadrist bloc voting on the candidates luggage security unless the Iraqi List, a candidate satisfied the defense portfolio.

The MP said Amir Kanani in a statement »Sabah»: the success rate of passing candidates luggage security in the parliament 60%, the fact that the Iraqi List, has objections to several of the post of defense minister, who is one of the stake, but if approved by the Iraqi, whether by persuading political parties to her, or Kerry wrote this candidate I think that this week will see the resolution of this file in its entirety after a long wait, however, »If they can not agree on a candidate for the Iraqi Defense Saadoun al-Dulaimi bag they provide an alternative candidate acceptable to him al-Maliki and the political components in parliament as a consensus candidate».

Kanani said that the issue of voting on candidates for interior and national security in isolation from the candidate excluded defense, asserting that «must submit three candidates in one basket and to vote for them».

In addition, MP said the Iraqi white Aziz Sharif Mayahi: The three candidates presented by the Prime Minister to take over the security ministries enjoy the acceptance of a majority of the members of the House of Representatives. The news agency »Nina» About Mayahi, saying: There is a trend in the majority of the members of the House of Representatives for approval of the three candidates who presented by al-Maliki, stressing »need to resolve the issue during this week and end the useless arguments which Aevdi to the result, because the only loser in all this delay is the citizen who will be affected first if there is any security implications arising from the delay in resolving these ministries«, he says .

He continued: Maliki as a leader of the armed forces must have full authority in the resolution of this subject, which took a long while so that such ministries at this level of importance and gravity had to be resolved before the rest of the ministries in the government formation.

Turn, the MP for the coalition of state law Faleh Ziadi that the majority of deputies of the National Coalition and Iraqi Prime Minister Juloa may submit the nominations for the security of the bags they vote in Parliament even though there is no political consensus about them.

He said in a press statement yesterday: The issue of security minister has been long talked about, and took more time than is required, and there is grumbling among the country because of the House of Representatives by some, putting obstacles in the way of choosing ministers security.

He Ziadi to see that the majority of the House of Representatives that the nomination of ministers responsible for security of the prime minister exclusively to the fact that the security file is managed by the Prime Minister, even with the presence of ministers and security chiefs, the prime minister is the commander of the armed forces.

From Cashin-eons / aka Randy Matthews PTR CC Recording 5/6/2011 - 760-569-7699 pin 248108#

How's this for a Great Mother's Day Present???

(I just got a notice that the information below – has been debunked, in other words not true.)

Dinar Intel Update - Rate $7.82? WOW!

Okie did you get the word we've all been waiting for?

Received the call today. gembox is a go.

do you have the rate?

exactly as you predicted it would be Stonie, $7.82 in country.

We knew you were right with your sources.

Listen guys, this is confirmed. Its a done deal. We are cashing in Monday

Okie was the rate confirmed by your source?

I have been telling you guys for weeks to trust me on this one.

We're not throwing anyone under the bus here guys, but Rich Queen has

something to offer ...

I have spoken to my contact and was told that a very influential contractor in

Iraq was allowed to cash-in at $7.82 but was trying to get the currency out of

country so he could get the $12 rate. Was told that had to cash-in at $7.82

could not send hard currency out of country.

I'm glad this ride is over. It's been a bumpy one.

Called Bentley dealership today will be getting 3 instead of 2.

We knew the rate would be high, but never dreamed of this.

Do you remember when I was telling you guys to watch Hillarious and then I said

keep your eye on Tony Blair. When S told M to make it happen, or maybe it was M told S to pull the trigger, or maybe it was heck I don't remember, I've had so

much intel coming my way with all my sources.

What about a conference call tonight to celebrate. We should have the first

CC to be the one's to break this news.

We all knew this ride would be over soon. It's finally here

so how many of you guys are quitting your job on Monday?

I don't have a job

me either

Is it a managed float? We are hearing the rate for us at the bank could go up to $14 in 90 days.

after bible meeting tonight, we will try and do a call for everyone.

On tues all the nations in the world had personnel in Paris for the final sign off of everything, currency re-valuation, and Prosperity programs. Yesterday they were cleaning up all paperwork they generated and filing it. when they have completed, then they'll let frenchy swipe his card and let us go to our freedom.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

PS - Yes, I am under 'keep my mouth shut' directive.

From Kathy……..

Candidates presented by Maliki

SteveI ...people dinar

Posted Today, 11:12 PM

Candidates presented by Maliki for security ministries enjoy acceptance of a parliamentrian majority , MP of Iraqiya Baydhaa says.

May 06, 2011

Baghdad / NINA /Three candidates presented by Prime Maliki for security ministries portfolios enjoy a remarked acceptance by a parliamentrian majority. MP of Iraqiya Baydhaa slate Aziz Mayahi said .

Mayahi told NINA on Friday May 6 "There is a trend within the majority of the members of the House of Representatives for approval of the three candidates presented by al-Maliki, stressing that " the exigency impose reslving this controversial issue within the few coming days, otherwise the conseqoences will certainly be to the detriment of the people Mayahi stressed '' Maliki as a leader of the armed forces must have full authority in the resolution of this subject, which took a long while that such ministries at this level of importance and gravity had to be resolved earlier at the time of forming the current government

• Downvote 2

and this has what to do with Dinar

From Marty………

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/65448-compilation-of-dinar-rumors-and-articles/#ixzz1LiauVERd

And do you really think that with all the hype about his place of birth this would not have come out from the GOP and now with Trump doing his thing and still nothing about this please that's as out there as the $7.82 and $12.00 rates

• Upvote 1

Some Saturday thoughts and info

Just some more information to consider! Hang in there is it on its way!

Good Morning Friends

Thank you to the friends that sent the following to pieces.

Although we have been hearing "it's done" "it’s done" "it’s done" forever it seems... the truth is, each weekend, each day that passes, we are absolutely closer to this ever before. We should all realize that no one has ever seen an actual "Official Checklist" or something that lays out all the required steps to complete and activate a new rate. And with each passing week, we find out more stuff, that maybe we as a community were previously unaware of, has been accomplished, and surely that was yet another piece in what "Official Checklist" may be out there.

I find that understanding to be very hopeful. So rather than get bummed out, hate on those that tell us it’s done, blah.. I am even more excited to know surely it must be close!

Also, my Spiritual Brother, Seeker, a MOD at Planet Dinar has written an insightful theory below that really makes a tremendous amount of sense to me. And rather than become afraid about what may be the GOV's plan, I am reminded this opportunity is like Manna from Heaven. No one "owes" me this wealth. It’s a Blessing, a Wonder, a once in a lifetime thing! So, Im making lemonade out of any Lemons I get!

Have a GREAT Day!

Love, Light, and Blessings and GO RV333!!!

Donald

THIRD time I’ve seen this from separate sources. . . Looks like it’s DONE

Mayahi told NINA on Friday May 6 "There is a trend within the majority of the members of the House of Representatives for approval of the three candidates presented by al-Maliki, stressing that " the exigency impose resolving this controversial issue within the few coming days, otherwise the consequences will certainly be to the detriment of the people Mayahi stressed '' Maliki as a leader of the armed forces must have full authority in the resolution of this subject, which took a long while that such ministries at this level of importance and gravity had to be resolved earlier at the time of forming the current government.

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FGHLDM

From Marty………

Subject: WOW ...

From Kathy………

Subject: HAVE YOU SEEN THIS YET? LOOKS TO HAVE SOME CUT OUTS, LOOKS REAL GOOD HOWEVER

07/05/2011

Central objection to the existing Iraqi candidates and parties to accept the rest of

BAGHDAD – morning

At the time of considering the political blocs in the House of Representatives resumes for candidates luggage security services, who presented by the Prime Minister, sources said a parliamentary importance of the adoption of the principle of political consensus to vote on candidates with renewed Iraqi List, adherence to the post of Minister of Defense and the nomination of the find appropriate for the job. Middle of this picture, confirmed sources and a «signals acceptance» towards the frontrunners when most of the political blocs. The Kurdistan Alliance MP Mahmoud Othman, said that the principle of voting, or choice of candidates for security ministries should be based the same principle, which is based in the formation of the government, a political consensus, indicating that the security ministries part of the system and the government must be subject to the same considerations.

Osman said in a statement »morning», saying: “We are surprised to put obstacles in the way of voting on candidates for those bags, on the grounds that it is different from the others, which were supposed to now under the conditions of an unstable security to calm the political speeches and statements at some, the resort quickly to occupy those ministries and push vote on the candidates presented by al-Maliki, who after studying the files of the Presidency of the parliament and its members, in order to complete this file, which has become a concern to many.

Osman attributed the refusal of the Iraqi List to vote on a candidate and the Department of Defense Saadoun al-Dulaimi, that »not someone the candidate, but to the fact that the position of the share list, which was not successful in finding a person agreed upon by most of the political blocs and the Prime Minister.

The head of the House of Representatives Osama Nujaifi announced during a press conference held yesterday, the arrival of the names of candidates of the security ministries to Parliament, and they Saadoun al-Dulaimi, a candidate for the Ministry of Defence, and Tawfiq al-Ministry of the Interior, Riad Ghraib, the Ministry of National Security, noting that it would be to discuss these names and included in the Council’s agenda during future meetings.

In addition, renewed the Iraqi List, confirmed not to vote on candidates for security ministries outside the framework of the principle of consensus., “Said spokesman menu Shaker book in a press release: The Iraqi List, insists on its right to submit its candidate for the post of defense minister and considered each nomination outside this framework, a departure from the agreement Erbil and an encroachment on the electoral and democratic maturity, stressing adherence to also «the right to express an opinion on the other candidates to the Ministries of Interior and of State for National Security Affairs, as agreed upon».

This view is supported MP, Ahmed al-Alwani, referring to «the existence of substantive agreements between the political leaders before the formation of the government», indicating that these agreements are taken out by the government in this way, stressing the commitment by the now more than ever.

He said al-Alwani, deputy for the Iraqi’s »Sabah»: It is assumed that all the political blocs in such agreements and complete all the joints, if we are to the political process was moving according to what has been agreed, explaining that the reason for the objection, the Iraqi List, and its refusal to vote on the candidates luggage security is a breach of such agreements and repudiated them. “He continued: does not have any objection to any of the candidates for the bags security as characters, but the objection is on the mechanism of presentation that was supposed to be the acceptance of a candidate of the Ministry of Defence, who provided by the Iraqi They are qualified and have a good reputation, as well as Mqpolithm of the rest of the political parties, but we are surprised to provide a candidate from the non-Iraqi Ministry of Defence. On the other hand, ruled out of the Sadrist bloc voting on the candidates luggage security unless the Iraqi List, a candidate satisfied the defense portfolio.

The MP said Amir Kanani in a statement »Sabah»: the success rate of passing candidates luggage security in the parliament 60%, the fact that the Iraqi List, has objections to several of the post of defense minister, who is one of the stake, but if approved by the Iraqi, whether by persuading political parties to her, or Kerry wrote this candidate I think that this week will see the resolution of this file in its entirety after a long wait, however, »If they can not agree on a candidate for the Iraqi Defense Saadoun al-Dulaimi bag they provide an alternative candidate acceptable to him al-Maliki and the political components in parliament as a consensus candidate».

Kanani said that the issue of voting on candidates for interior and national security in isolation from the candidate excluded defense, asserting that «must submit three candidates in one basket and to vote for them».

In addition, MP said the Iraqi white Aziz Sharif Mayahi: The three candidates presented by the Prime Minister to take over the security ministries enjoy the acceptance of a majority of the members of the House of Representatives. The news agency »Nina» About Mayahi, saying: There is a trend in the majority of the members of the House of Representatives for approval of the three candidates who presented by al-Maliki, stressing »need to resolve the issue during this week and end the useless arguments which Aevdi to the result, because the only loser in all this delay is the citizen who will be affected first if there is any security implications arising from the delay in resolving these ministries«, he says .

He continued: Maliki as a leader of the armed forces must have full authority in the resolution of this subject, which took a long while so that such ministries at this level of importance and gravity had to be resolved before the rest of the ministries in the government formation.

Turn, the MP for the coalition of state law Faleh Ziadi that the majority of deputies of the National Coalition and Iraqi Prime Minister Juloa may submit the nominations for the security of the bags they vote in Parliament even though there is no political consensus about them.

He said in a press statement yesterday: The issue of security minister has been long talked about, and took more time than is required, and there is grumbling among the country because of the House of Representatives by some, putting obstacles in the way of choosing ministers security.

He Ziadi to see that the majority of the House of Representatives that the nomination of ministers responsible for security of the prime minister exclusively to the fact that the security file is managed by the Prime Minister, even with the presence of ministers and security chiefs, the prime minister is the commander of the armed forces.

From Cashin-eons / aka Randy Matthews PTR CC Recording 5/6/2011 - 760-569-7699 pin 248108#

How's this for a Great Mother's Day Present???

(I just got a notice that the information below – has been debunked, in other words not true.)

Dinar Intel Update - Rate $7.82? WOW!

Okie did you get the word we've all been waiting for?

Received the call today. gembox is a go.

do you have the rate?

exactly as you predicted it would be Stonie, $7.82 in country.

We knew you were right with your sources.

Listen guys, this is confirmed. Its a done deal. We are cashing in Monday

Okie was the rate confirmed by your source?

I have been telling you guys for weeks to trust me on this one.

We're not throwing anyone under the bus here guys, but Rich Queen has

something to offer ...

I have spoken to my contact and was told that a very influential contractor in

Iraq was allowed to cash-in at $7.82 but was trying to get the currency out of

country so he could get the $12 rate. Was told that had to cash-in at $7.82

could not send hard currency out of country.

I'm glad this ride is over. It's been a bumpy one.

Called Bentley dealership today will be getting 3 instead of 2.

We knew the rate would be high, but never dreamed of this.

Do you remember when I was telling you guys to watch Hillarious and then I said

keep your eye on Tony Blair. When S told M to make it happen, or maybe it was M told S to pull the trigger, or maybe it was heck I don't remember, I've had so

much intel coming my way with all my sources.

What about a conference call tonight to celebrate. We should have the first

CC to be the one's to break this news.

We all knew this ride would be over soon. It's finally here

so how many of you guys are quitting your job on Monday?

I don't have a job

me either

Is it a managed float? We are hearing the rate for us at the bank could go up to $14 in 90 days.

after bible meeting tonight, we will try and do a call for everyone.

On tues all the nations in the world had personnel in Paris for the final sign off of everything, currency re-valuation, and Prosperity programs. Yesterday they were cleaning up all paperwork they generated and filing it. when they have completed, then they'll let frenchy swipe his card and let us go to our freedom.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

PS - Yes, I am under 'keep my mouth shut' directive.

From Kathy……..

Candidates presented by Maliki

SteveI ...people dinar

Posted Today, 11:12 PM

May 06, 2011

Mayahi told NINA on Friday May 6 "There is a trend within the majority of the members of the House of Representatives for approval of the three candidates presented by al-Maliki, stressing that " the exigency impose reslving this controversial issue within the few coming days, otherwise the conseqoences will certainly be to the detriment of the people Mayahi stressed '' Maliki as a leader of the armed forces must have full authority in the resolution of this subject, which took a long while that such ministries at this level of importance and gravity had to be resolved earlier at the time of forming the current government

That post with the $12.00 rate was written as a parody, it was never intended to be real.